+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

crazystar

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Gypsy49 said:
Hi Crazystar! Thanks for your response. Parents do not stay in Canada. Police Verification and Medical Examination was all done in India. But no response even after 6 months. Wondering what should we do. Any advice?
At this moment it is just a wait (I think) ... another option I can think of requesting status through your local MP. They are pretty decent in giving most upto date info.

Gypsy49

Jan 18, 2017
crazystar said:
At this moment it is just a wait (I think) ... another option I can think of requesting status through your local MP. They are pretty decent in giving most upto date info.
Thanks Crazystar! I guess there is no option but to wait patiently.

Feb 8, 2016
Hi everyone. My parents have received the much awaited request to submit their passports. :)

How long after the date on the visa do they have to actually enter Canada? Is it 6 months or?

Thanks!

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FingersCrossedSoon said:
Hi everyone. My parents have received the much awaited request to submit their passports. :)

How long after the date on the visa do they have to actually enter Canada? Is it 6 months or?

Thanks!
Congratulations !!
Normally till the validity of the medicals.

fneda

Jan 9, 2015
Congrats. Which visa office was yours?
Is there anyone here whose file went to Ankara?

FingersCrossedSoon said:

Thanks!

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone here from Mexico LVO?
If so can you tell me your timeline from when Application was sent to Mexico LVO to when requests for police certs. and medicals ?

Gypsy49

Jan 18, 2017
IndoCanadian777 said:
Congratulations !!
Normally till the validity of the medicals.
Congrats!!! I read on the CIC site that the validity is for one year from the date of the medical. Otherwise, a fresh medical may have to be done. Did they not mention in the intimation any last date for arrival?

Feb 8, 2016
Gypsy49 said:
Congrats!!! I read on the CIC site that the validity is for one year from the date of the medical. Otherwise, a fresh medical may have to be done. Did they not mention in the intimation any last date for arrival?

we're waiting for the passports to be returned-perhaps there will be indication with the passports what the latest entry date is.

Thanks!

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
my status have changed to decision made (No information inside apart from started processing!), and application recieved status for PR app!

I asked the local MP to check and they confirmed that I'm approved as sponsor, but further processing going on!

My parents are arriving here in Super Visa in couple of days, so I'm going to request by letter to process the 2nd phase here!

will keep you guys posted! 2014 Jan Applicant!

Gypsy49

Jan 18, 2017
mapleleaf776 said:
Did they ask you submit the Forms for Parents again, or was it only one time, when you submitted in Jan 2014?
Forms for Parents were submitted only once in 2014.

disisme

Jan 14, 2012
av1230 said:
App Rcvd Jan 10 2014

Thanks IndoCanadian777

Med submitted on May 27 2016
Application recd : 6 jan,2014 and still showing "application recd" "in process".;(.. is there anybody else in the similar boat??