+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

salil

Star Member
Aug 5, 2008
Hello Friends,

Like most of you, my mother has been here on Supervisa and has stayed with me in Canada for more than 6 months, do I need the police clearance for Canada ?

thanks

Salil

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
I have a deeply personal question for all of you. Has anybody wanted, while speaking with CIC agent on the phone reach and shake his/her ..............................hand.........

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Anthony42 said:
I have a deeply personal question for all of you. Has anybody wanted, while speaking with CIC agent on the phone reach and shake his/her ..............................hand.........

They were helpful????? lol

jimmigd

May 12, 2016
Thanks for your response...fingers crossed...

mspjal said:
@jimmigd,

Congrats. The very fact that "MEDICAL RECEIVED LINE HAS APPEARED IN YOUR ESTATUS", it implies that the designated MO at VO has approved the medical results as sent by the doctor who had examined your parent(s). He must have issued NOC for issue of VISA,subject to clearance other pending BG /final security check.

Your parent(s) will now get PPT request within a stipulated period,may be within the next four or eight weeks from the date "MEDICAL RECVD." line appeared in the case.

Good luck. May God bless all !!!!

mspjal

jimmigd

May 12, 2016
toronto27 said:
Parent Sponsorship Application reached CPC-M on Jan 3, 2014 11:15am - fingures crossed. :)

Please update your date and time here so we can check at later stage to see when 5000 cap was reached.

Bmramon ---> Jan 2, 2014 8:56am (mailed on Dec 31, 2013 by Purolator)
Pgpvisa2014 ---> Jan 2, 2014 8:56am (mailed on Dec 31, 2013 by Purolator
Quinnman ---> Jam 3, 2014 8:21am (mailed on Jan 2, 2013 by UPS)
RoyalNS ---> Jam 3, 2014 8:21am (mailed on Jan 2, 2013 by UPS)
M880 ---> Jan 3, 2014 9:27am (maild on Dec 31, 2913 by UPS)
Toronto27 ---> Jan 3, 2014 11:15am (mailed on Jan 2, 2013 by FedEx)
Any update to your timeline??

polly1

Jun 10, 2016
My mom just received an email as following without attachment. I just wondering where can I find what kind of additional test she needed to do and whether the physician knows. Should I contact with Manila Embassy or the physician will do it?

Thanks,

Dear applicant,

Your immigration medical examination result has been received and in order to complete the assessment additional information is required.

Please print out a copy of this message and present it to the panel physician who did your initial immigration medical examination. In exceptional situations, you may utilize the services of another panel physician used for Canadian immigration examinations
Exceptional circumstances include: moving to a new location making it difficult to visit the original panel physician, or the original panel physician is no longer available.

You have 60 days from the date of this letter to comply with this request.

Kind regards,

Regional Medical Office (RMO)- Manila
Embassy of Canada Manila

canadianlife

Dec 11, 2011
Hi,

Need suggestions...

We got Medical and PCC/RPRF/Marriage Certificate request on Jun-21 and now we have everything done except PCC as its taking time in New Delhi(hopefully it will be done next week but then its gonna pass 30days from Jun-21)

So should I email all documents(RPRF receipts,Marriage Certificate, Medical receipts) to CIC and request them to give us more time for PCC?

Please advise.

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
canadianlife said:
Hi,

Need suggestions...

We got Medical and PCC/RPRF/Marriage Certificate request on Jun-21 and now we have everything done except PCC as its taking time in New Delhi(hopefully it will be done next week but then its gonna pass 30days from Jun-21)

So should I email all documents(RPRF receipts,Marriage Certificate, Medical receipts) to CIC and request them to give us more time for PCC?

Please advise.
I think you should send the documents in your possession and in your email mention about the delay on PCC.
On another note, PCC for New Delhi is an online service now with a very quick turn around. I received PCC for my parents in 4 days. Did you submit the request online for PCC? It shouldn't take this long.

Early Bird

Mar 8, 2016
polly1 said:
My mom just received an email as following without attachment. I just wondering where can I find what kind of additional test she needed to do and whether the physician knows. Should I contact with Manila Embassy or the physician will do it?

Thanks,

Dear applicant,

Your immigration medical examination result has been received and in order to complete the assessment additional information is required.

Please print out a copy of this message and present it to the panel physician who did your initial immigration medical examination. In exceptional situations, you may utilize the services of another panel physician used for Canadian immigration examinations
Exceptional circumstances include: moving to a new location making it difficult to visit the original panel physician, or the original panel physician is no longer available.

You have 60 days from the date of this letter to comply with this request.

Kind regards,

Regional Medical Office (RMO)- Manila
Embassy of Canada Manila
I understand from the email your mom received that the doctor who did the first medical exams can complete the information which is required, by logging to the system he can see your mom's file and do what needs to be done. He/she might need to complete some missing information or do additional exams.

polly1

Jun 10, 2016
Thank you saindia. It's exactly as you said. My mom called and they do have info that she needs to do next step.

polly1

Jun 10, 2016
Early Bird said:
I understand from the email your mom received that the doctor who did the first medical exams can complete the information which is required, by logging to the system he can see your mom's file and do what needs to be done. He/she might need to complete some missing information or do additional exams.
Thank you early bird!

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
polly1 said:
Thank you saindia. It's exactly as you said. My mom called and they do have info that she needs to do next step.
polly1 do you mind sharing as which date did your mum did the initial medicals. My parents did medical exam last week.

isha94

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
saindia said:
I got the PCC in a PDF form and the year mentioned was 2009. Upon enquiry, the police mentioned that the year is when the passport was issued.
Passport issued year for your parents must be 2010. I don't think this should be a problem but would also like confirmation from someone who has already sent the PCC to VO and it has been accepted.
Hi,

My parents are living in Delhi too. I have a few questions regarding PCC from Delhi:

Is there any other way they can apply manually, not online for PCC?

Can I apply online for PCC on their behalf from Canada by visiting delhi police website? Will that be okay if I use my email and fill their forms for PCC from here? I am their representative for all paper work and filled Representative forms for both my parents.

Your timely reply will be much appreciated.

sramamur

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
mspjal said:
@jimmigd,

Congrats. The very fact that "MEDICAL RECEIVED LINE HAS APPEARED IN YOUR ESTATUS", it implies that the designated MO at VO has approved the medical results as sent by the doctor who had examined your parent(s). He must have issued NOC for issue of VISA,subject to clearance other pending BG /final security check.

Your parent(s) will now get PPT request within a stipulated period,may be within the next four or eight weeks from the date "MEDICAL RECVD." line appeared in the case.

Good luck. May God bless all !!!!

mspjal
My mom's timeline is as follows:

We received your application for permanent residence on January 10, 2014.
We started processing your application on June 30, 2016.
Medical, PCC and RPRF request - June 29, 2016.
Medical results sent on July 12, 2016.
PCC emailed on July 18, 2016.
RPRF paid on July 6, 2016.
Medical results have been received. - appeared today (July 21) on her status page.

Does this mean that her medical is okay? Keeping fingers crossed!

Sridhar.