+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Hi,

Recently my cousins parents got PR, and the mother had a serious heart condition almost 20 years ago and is living with the pacemaker. She was asked to do all sort of tests, but finally given all clear and PR.

So hope as long as there is no current condition, your app will be good. Just do all the test they ask, it could just give you a peace of mind that your dad is well too!

Good luck

inder76 said:
Folks,

My father went for a medical and was referred to a cardologist as he had open heart surgery ~20 years ago and has been stable with regular medicines since then. Cardiologist did ECG and echo tests and have now asked to undergo angiography to check the arteries. My father showed 1.5 years old report from another hospital but they refused to accept it and said we will need to do it again as medical is being done in our hospital. Previous report was absolutely fine and i hope and believe that report from the retest will be fine too.

My question is that does CIC sees applicant with past heart surgery and on regular medication (which most of the heart patients have to take) as a burden on Canadian health system and could potentially consider inadmissible? Or they see this as one of very common issues that individuals at this age would have and consider it minor or not so important?

Any suggestions or such experiences would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
Inder

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Hey guys, when you get passport request, if you're in Canada and close to the boarder do you have to send the passport in and THEN flagpole? Or can you skip sending the passport in and just flagpole?

When I received my PR I didn't send my passport anywhere, I just flagpoled....

Apl2014

Mar 15, 2016
kiwi2016 said:
Hey guys, when you get passport request, if you're in Canada and close to the boarder do you have to send the passport in and THEN flagpole? Or can you skip sending the passport in and just flagpole?

Hi

May i know what is flagpole?

Apr 27, 2016
kiwi2016 said:
You havnt been asked for a police certificate? You will be, and to pay right of permenant residency fee.
I did, they asked for both medical and police certificate on 15 June which I submitted. I can see from the posts here that they will then ask you pay landing fee and ask parents to mail passports to them. But I wonder whether my parents will still be asked to send passports as they are already here, so they do not need visas to come into the country, just confirmation of permanent resident status, is it?

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
kiwi2016 said:

I am sure you have to send passport and then Flagpole. They will put the PR Visa which I think valid for 1 year/6 months in the passport. I do not think there are any way You can skip sending passport.

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
RoyalNS said:
I am sure you have to send passport and then Flagpole. They will put the PR Visa which I think valid for 1 year/6 months in the passport. I do not think there are any way You can skip sending passport.
Ok, was hoping to save some money somewhere in this process!! we only live 5 minutes from the boarder, although sometimes they ask you to scan a copy of the passport to them I've seen... let's hope they do that and we can save on some postage!

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
maryforparents said:
I did, they asked for both medical and police certificate on 15 June which I submitted. I can see from the posts here that they will then ask you pay landing fee and ask parents to mail passports to them. But I wonder whether my parents will still be asked to send passports as they are already here, so they do not need visas to come into the country, just confirmation of permanent resident status, is it?
Your parents will asked to send the passport and need to re-enter Canada again (Flagpole at US border might be the best option). Visitor visa and PR visa are different. If you have UCI number you can pay for the landing fee in advance(online) before CIC ask. That will save some time for you.

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
HI All,
I just received the GCMS notes and from what I can make out from the notes, the sponsorship was approved on April 29th however no letter / email was sent.

On the 1st page of GCMS notes Primary Office is mentioned as CPC Mississauga and Secondary Office as CPC-Ottawa. However on the second page, it mentions, secondary office (1) as New Delhi and Secondary Office (2) as Ottawa. Any idea what it means? If the file has been transferred to Ottawa or Delhi?

Is there any other section to find out the exact office? And is the UCI number mentioned anywhere on the GCMS notes? Thanks!

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
saindia said:
HI All,
I just received the GCMS notes and from what I can make out from the notes, the sponsorship was approved on April 29th however no letter / email was sent.

On the 1st page of GCMS notes Primary Office is mentioned as CPC Mississauga and Secondary Office as CPC-Ottawa. However on the second page, it mentions, secondary office (1) as New Delhi and Secondary Office (2) as Ottawa. Any idea what it means? If the file has been transferred to Ottawa or Delhi?

Is there any other section to find out the exact office? And is the UCI number mentioned anywhere on the GCMS notes? Thanks!
What do you see the last section? You should find most recent data in the Notes. Note 1, 2, 3 ... etc. It is the last section. I think your secondary office is Ottawa. usually 2nd page information is when you submitted the application. All sections are devices. Check the date and time on each section and you will have better idea. I think the 2nd page date will show you January date when you submitted the application.

jagdeepsidhu

Apr 13, 2016
We received your application to sponsor XXXXX on January 9, 2014.

Dependents listed on the application are: XXXXX.
We started processing your application on March 15, 2016.
We sent you a letter on July 5, 2016. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

My Ecas shows above information. Does anyone's Ecas show the same? Did anyone receive the letter and what was it about. Thanks

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
RoyalNS said:
What do you see the last section? You should find most recent data in the Notes. Note 1, 2, 3 ... etc. It is the last section. I think your secondary office is Ottawa. usually 2nd page information is when you submitted the application. All sections are devices. Check the date and time on each section and you will have better idea. I think the 2nd page date will show you January date when you submitted the application.
The most recent comment in the notes i.e. Notes:1 is Sponsor Eligibility Decision: Passed. Case forwarded to Visa office for processing. (besides these, there are other comments around Income eligibility, GCMS check: No relevant / material information found, social service check - negative etc). Doesn't mention anything about which visa office it is.

And page two, the dates go back to 2007 for office 1 i.e. New delhi and 2010 for office 2 i.e. Ottawa. Hoping to get an email soon from VO.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jagdeepsidhu said:
We received your application to sponsor XXXXX on January 9, 2014.

Dependents listed on the application are: XXXXX.
We started processing your application on March 15, 2016.
We sent you a letter on July 5, 2016. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

My Ecas shows above information. Does anyone's Ecas show the same? Did anyone receive the letter and what was it about. Thanks
It could be medical, PCC and RPRF. Mine shows the same and we received three emails to complete medical and submit PCC & RPRF.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now I can access our application status online in three ways -

1 - Sponsor's client ID and DOB
2 - Application number and sponsor's DOB
3 - Principal applicant's client ID and his/her DOB

I see most up to date info if I use option 3.

janpreet

Feb 21, 2013
I checked my parents online status and now it says "4.Medical results have been received."
Last time I checked the status was on July 12th Tuesday but there was no information about medical.
So I am assuming it was updated on July 13th, 2016 :D ;D

sbhusan

Apr 22, 2008
Hello,
My parents got their police certificate in India but its mentioned in the certificate that no police record found from 2010 onwards. Not sure why they mentioned an year there. will this cause problem when submitted to cic.

Thanks,
sbhusan