+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
They didn't provide me the way to send them the medical report.. instead there is a message that the panel physicians will be sending them. Am I missing something?? I have done the medicals so do i need to upload the doc or send it by email?

Medical Examination Instructions
Citizenship and PROTECTED WHEN COMPLETED - B
Immigration Canada
Citoyenneté et
Immigration Canada

These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.

IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. The medical examination must be performed by a doctor from the CIC list of Panel Physicians.
You cannot choose your family doctor if his or her name is not on this list. See the list of Panel Physicians to find a doctor in your area at: Once you identify a panel physician in your area, book an appointment for your medical examination. When you schedule your appointment, please ensure that arrangements are made for your chest x-ray and laboratory tests as well. Once your medical has been completed the doctor will forward the medical results to CIC. Any costs related to the medical examination are your responsibility and are payable at the time of the
examination. Should your application be refused following the completion of your medical examination these costs will not be refunded.
Please bring the following to your appointment:

- The attached Medical Report form (IMM1017E)
- Proper identification (proof of identity must include at least one government-issued document
with photograph and signature, such as a passport or national identity card)
- Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn
- Any medical reports or test results that you may have as a result of previous or existing
medical conditions
- Four recent photographs (photos are not required if the panel physician is listed as “eMedical
enabled” on the CIC website listed above)

Note: It is important that you inform the panel physician of any previous or existing medical conditions.
Failure to do so will delay the processing of your medical examination.

sramamur

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
Felixo: The physician in charge where the medical exam was undertaken will upload the results directly onto CIC server.

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
sramamur said:
Felixo: The physician in charge where the medical exam was undertaken will upload the results directly onto CIC server.
Thanks Sridhar
How about the PCC processing time.. did u get it done through Indian Consulate in Canada?
We need to send PCC and other docs by post right?

sramamur

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
Felixo said:
Thanks Sridhar
How about the PCC processing time.. did u get it done through Indian Consulate in Canada?
We need to send PCC and other docs by post right?
Got the police certificate done in India, took about 2 weeks. Sent it by Canada post along with RPRF receipt and also emailed PCC to the address where the PCC request came from.

sramamur

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
Question on getting the application status using My CIC:

Has anyone from our group been able to successfully link their parents application in My CIC portal? Do we create an account under the parent's name or try to link their application in our credentials?

Thanks, Sridhar.

inder76

Aug 15, 2012
Folks,

I see few posts where some of us are talking about mailing original PCC to CIC. As per the instructions i received, only email of PCC scanned copy should be sent to the email address provided along with instructions.

Can someone confirm that there is no need to mail original PCC?

Cheers,
Inder

Jan 31, 2014
Guys my parents application was received on Jan 16 2014. I haven't received medical nor pcc request yet. Is any of guys got medical or pcc if your application received on or after Jan 16 2014. As so many of guys parents received medicals. Now I getting worried regarding my parents application :'(.

Thanks

Early Bird

Mar 8, 2016
inder76 said:
Folks,

I see few posts where some of us are talking about mailing original PCC to CIC. As per the instructions i received, only email of PCC scanned copy should be sent to the email address provided along with instructions.

Can someone confirm that there is no need to mail original PCC?

Cheers,
Inder
Yes Inder76, you are supposed to scan the PCC and send them by return email. Keep originals in hand until you might be asked for them.

mrwestjet

Jul 22, 2016
Anyone in this thread that have seen "started processing date" on ECAS for the PR but not receiving medical exam or police cert? I have noticed that the processing date and the date of medical request are usually the same....

mrwestjet

Jul 22, 2016
singh.sikander said:
Guys my parents application was received on Jan 16 2014. I haven't received medical nor pcc request yet. Is any of guys got medical or pcc if your application received on or after Jan 16 2014. As so many of guys parents received medicals. Now I getting worried regarding my parents application :'(.

Thanks
Has it been transfered to LVO yet?

ROPGP_2014

Apr 20, 2016
mrwestjet said:
Anyone in this thread that have seen "started processing date" on ECAS for the PR but not receiving medical exam or police cert? I have noticed that the processing date and the date of medical request are usually the same....
I'm in the same boat. I received sponsorship approval for my parents on April 14th. The file was transferred to LVO Bucharest for further processing. I noticed a couple of weeks ago the status changed to "In Process", and then the following day the following mention:

"We started processing your application on July 11, 2016."

However, nothing since. Still waiting for the request for medical & police certificate. I monitored regularly my e-mail address and my parents' but...nothing so far.

mrwestjet

Jul 22, 2016
ROPGP_2014 said:
I'm in the same boat. I received sponsorship approval for my parents on April 14th. The file was transferred to LVO Bucharest for further processing. I noticed a couple of weeks ago the status changed to "In Process", and then the following day the following mention:

"We started processing your application on July 11, 2016."

However, nothing since. Still waiting for the request for medical & police certificate. I monitored regularly my e-mail address and my parents' but...nothing so far.
Are you able to link your parents to mycic account? There should be more info in there than ECAS.

ROPGP_2014

Apr 20, 2016
Thanks for the suggestion, I haven't tried the MyCIC account route. I remember I set-up accounts for my parents (in their names) few years back when I applied online to extend their visitor visa at the time. I'll try that when I get home tonight & see how it goes. Thanks again.

patang97

Jul 25, 2016
I have received Police Certificate request last week; I have the folllowing question regarding that:
When I applied in Jan 2014 I got a Police Certificate for my parents on 30 Dec 2014. Do I submit the same one (original) now since CIC website says that is should be valid 6 months before you apply (we applied in Jan 2014)? Or should I just tell my parents to get a new police certificate?