+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

2014bene

Jun 25, 2016
saindia said:
I think you should send the documents in your possession and in your email mention about the delay on PCC.
We agree with this suggestion of saindia to canadianlife. Here is our experience related to this:

A week after the email for Medicals, we received another email requesting us to submit 6 PCCs and RPRF in 30 days. We were able to obtain 4 PCCs near our deadline. We emailed what we had (the 4 PCCs and info that the RPRF had been paid) and at the same time requested for more time for the other 2 PCCs which, we explained, were still being processed. CIC responded quickly with an extension of one month for compliance.

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
Hello Friends,

Please note the update wrt to my parents' application, as under :-

Application recvd at CPC- Mississauga : Jan 10,2010

AOR issued by CPC-M : Jun 09,2014

First stage approval by CPC-M nd file trfd to
CPC-Ottawa : April 14,2016

MR issued : June 30,2016

RPRF paid : July 11,2016

RPRF official recpt, scanned copies of e-Medical nd PCCs
uploaded in reply to email recvd from CPC-O : July 26,2016

Hard copies of above docs sent to CPC-O : july 27,2016
by DHL Courier
Ecas : In process,processing started wef July 01,2016

Rest ,as and when there is any change comes up.

Good luck nd God bless all !!!!

mspjal

Apl2014

Mar 15, 2016
post2shan said:
Hello Friends,

My application for my mother was received on Jan 11,2014 and her application moved to New Delhi on April, 2016. She had planned to visit Canada on May 15, 2016. In between she has received an email on May 12, 2016 for medical and she has completed her medical in India. On May 19, 2016 she has received another email requesting to submit few documents including police clearance certificate. When I spoke with CIC call centre, they said they will accept PCC from Indian consulate Toronto. So I have applied for PCC thru BSL India and submitted all documents on July 1, 2016 and it reached the immigration office in New Delhi on July 5, 2016.

Last week my mother has received another email requesting few more additional documents. I was surprise to see that some of the requested documents were already submitted to them. They have asked for PCC as "Police Clearance certificate for you issued from Senior Superintendent of Police.", but there is no information on the PCC that I have submitted. Has anyone submitted PCC from Indian consulate Toronto?

Also, my mother is 72 years old and they have requested to update Schedule A [IMM5669 form] since her 18th birthday (i.e. 54 years of information). Perhaps my mother does not remember all of her past addresses. Would they accept only with all addresses?

I have sent an email to them, but so far I have not received any reply.

Thanks
Shan
Hi Shan,
If your mother does not travel internationally. Do not bother to give all the address. Just extend timeline what you know. It makes process simple and easy.
They have no way to find where you have live etc...
Rest is up to you.
What i know is more you give more they will ask

Hope this will help.

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
mspjal said:
Hello Friends,

Please note the update wrt to my parents' application, as under :-

Application recvd at CPC- Mississauga : Jan 10,2010

AOR issued by CPC-M : Jun 09,2014

First stage approval by CPC-M nd file trfd to
CPC-Ottawa : April 14,2016
Hi, Could you please confirm what were the instructions for sending the hard / soft copy of the PCC/Med and RRPF? I see you sent the hard copies as well as emailed the soft copy. Was that what you were asked i.e. send both soft/hard copies?

Darshana@123

Jul 27, 2016
Hello all,
My husband applied for my mother in law PR in 2014. Our income was low in 2010 as he came to Canada on spousal PR in June 2010 and started working in October 2010. We applied on Jan 2, 2014 without putting 2010 notice of assessment. We got letter in March that submit 2010 NOA and Mail on May 16,2014 saying your file has been accepted. Now we received letter from Mississauga office saying your file is rejected as your don't meet financial requirements. We are family of two and only sponsoring my mother in law. Our income in 2011 was near 80k and since 2012 we have steady income of near to 100k.
We met immigration lawyer regarding his issue and he said we have two options.
1) withdraw the file and put it back in 2017
2) appeal which can take 2 years
He is suggesting 1st option which again we don't know if our file will be accepted in first 10000 applications and how long that will take.
We feel is unfair that they accepted our file that time so we did not apply in 2015.
Is there any one on same boat?
Any suggestions anyone in regards to what to do?
My mother in law is on supper visa since November 2014 and she wil have to leave soon as two years is about to be over and she had no one take care of there. She is 68 years old.

Thank you

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
SO ANNOYING! Why can't CIC request everything they need at the same time???

Over a month ago PCC for 2 countries and RPRF were requested... we've completed all of that 3 weeks ago, now we get another email wanting another police certificate from another country (which is going to take at least 15 days to get) and my mum's divorce certificate which I know was included in the original application...

URG!

So when we thought we would be getting passport request, we get more documents requested...

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Darshana@123 said:
Hello all,
My husband applied for my mother in law PR in 2014. Our income was low in 2010 as he came to Canada on spousal PR in June 2010 and started working in October 2010. We applied on Jan 2, 2014 without putting 2010 notice of assessment. We got letter in March that submit 2010 NOA and Mail on May 16,2014 saying your file has been accepted. Now we received letter from Mississauga office saying your file is rejected as your don't meet financial requirements. We are family of two and only sponsoring my mother in law. Our income in 2011 was near 80k and since 2012 we have steady income of near to 100k.
We met immigration lawyer regarding his issue and he said we have two options.
1) withdraw the file and put it back in 2017
2) appeal which can take 2 years
He is suggesting 1st option which again we don't know if our file will be accepted in first 10000 applications and how long that will take.
We feel is unfair that they accepted our file that time so we did not apply in 2015.
Is there any one on same boat?
Any suggestions anyone in regards to what to do?
My mother in law is on supper visa since November 2014 and she wil have to leave soon as two years is about to be over and she had no one take care of there. She is 68 years old.

He

pure bad luck. Try in 2017. Thats the best way. I thanks my star for getting rejected in my application in 2014 as I too have same situation & did not give NOA of 2010 but salary slips of 2014.
Applied in 2015 again and now in final stages.

Darshana@123

Jul 27, 2016
Thank you for the reply. I wish our file was initially rejected as yours as we did not provide NOA for 2010. But the requested from their side making us feel that it will be accepted. I guess We will try in 2017. It is our bad luck.

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
saindia said:
Hi, Could you please confirm what were the instructions for sending the hard / soft copy of the PCC/Med and RRPF? I see you sent the hard copies as well as emailed the soft copy. Was that what you were asked i.e. send both soft/hard copies?
@saindia,

No,Sir. There was not any specific instruction for sending the hard copies,as well. Some how,we felt of doing so to ensure that file is suitably updated.However, we have received a massage ,yesterday,suggesting that information we sent was updated in the system of CPC AND THE OFFICER will contact us only if any further information is required.
That's it.

Meanwhile,I wish all the very best to all my friends in the forum.

Good luck. God bless all !!!

mspjal

chang007

Jul 27, 2011
Andytos said:
Hi,
Good news is that my father received request for passport -- processing center is Ottawa. This is about a month after medicals were sent, and a week after they showed as received. Phew :)

A minor thing that bothers me is that on the letter only my father's (principal applicant) UCI and name is mentioned, not my mom's. Although when the letter asks them to submit photos it says for "all dependents". The paragraph on passports does not say anything about dependents. I am assuming that this was just a minor human error, and that the principal applicant's approval automatically implies dependent's approval. Expert members of the group please opine :)

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Darshana@123 said:
Thank you for the reply. I wish our file was initially rejected as yours as we did not provide NOA for 2010. But the requested from their side making us feel that it will be accepted. I guess We will try in 2017. It is our bad luck.

Make sure when ur parents fill schedule A form next time in 2017. Say “yes” to one question that ask did ur PR get rejected
Put ans in comment section that “ Our son/daughter fail to meet the financial eligibility criteria previously
Do not just tick “n” to all questions in that section. Most other should be “n” anyway -)