+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Early Bird

Mar 8, 2016
inder76 said:
Folks,

I've a good news on my parents application. I got medical request and PCC request for 2 countries, India and Dubai (UAE) on June 17. Approval was received on March 24 with file transfer to Ottawa. So looks like they are making progress with all Ottawa applications and others waiting shall get good news soon.

I have one question where i need your opinion about PCC for Dubai. My parents lived in Dubai (UAE) for many years and left that country for good in August 2006 and settled back in India. AFAIK, PCC is required from any country where you have lived for more than 6 months in the last 10 years and in my parents case, 10 years will complete in another 2 months. I have read in various forums that getting PCC from Dubai is extremely painful process and in cases it has taken months to get PCC according to some posts.

I am going to go ahead and apply PCC from Dubai but in case i am not able to provide the PCC in 45 days (which is a deadline given by Ottawa), what are the options and what steps do you suggest i should take. Ottawa has mentioned in the letter if documents are not received with in given date, decision will be made based on available documents. Do you think Ottawa could perhaps waive PCC requirement from Dubai or consider it "no so important" as it will be over then 10 years period by August 2016?

I am confident of submitting PCC request for India much before the timeline though.

Appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,
Inder
The fastest way to get the PCC from UAE is to contact UAE Embassy in India and they will give you best instructions & requirments on how to get the PCC.
Better to send your request by express courier to UAE Police Department to save time, because UAE will reply by regular mail. It would be a good idea if you put a covering letter with the requirments mentioning that you have deadline to submit it to Canadian Authorities. I am writing this based on our experience, we ae Lebanese who lived in UAE, Good Luck

jnn

Jun 21, 2016
Hello Friends,

This is a very helpful forum. Thanks to everyone for sharing status.

I am a sponsor for 2014 application of my parents and younger brother file.

Application received : JAN 16/2014. Application accepted: June 9/2014.

Current status: Application received.

After reading all the forum here. I called to find out status of my application and Answer is that, CPC-M working on application on 2011. and you will receive further email for additional documents. when I said that few of people are already received further approval and all. and anwser is, those must be a special case.

I was just wondering if any one else had the same kind of experience? or What shd be done in my case? any suggestion. please advise...

Again thanks a lot for sharing the views..much appreciated.

Nkunjur

Nov 4, 2014
Can someone please help me. I got a PCC request from NDVO along with request for other documents as outlined below(My Questions are in red). Can someone please help me.

1) Sponsor's Original Birth Certificate
2) Sponsor's old Indian Passport (Certified copy) - All pages
3) Co- Applicant's (in my case this is my Mom who will be accompanying my Dad) Original Birth Certificate- My Mom does not have this. Is that a problem?

4) Co-Applicant's Old and New Passports Copy
5) Co-Applicant's Voter ID Card - My Mom Does not have this. is that a problem?
6) Co-Applicant's 5th,8th,10th and 12th marksheet and certificate. - My Mom only has her Higher secondary certificate and marksheet. Will that be sufficient?

7) Principal Applicant's (My Dad) Current and Valid Passport copies (Just front and back bio pages)
Cool Police Clearance Certificate
9) Medical Clearance - Sent directly by the physician
10) Travel History Form - For Principal Applicant and Accompanying Dependent
11) RRPF Receipt Copy
12) 3 Updated photos with Names - For Principal Applicant and Accompanying Dependent
13) Schedule A - For Principal Applicant and Accompanying Dependent
14) IMM 008
15) Additional Family Information Form - For Principal Applicant and Accompanying Dependent
16) Copy of the email requesting PCC and above documents

Here are some more additional questions:
1) To establish the relationship between the sponsor and the principal applicant NVDO has asked for a minimum of two documents. But they have not given the same option when it comes to establishing the relationship between the Principal Applicant and Accompanying Dependent. Do you think that If we provide a Higher Secondary Certificate, Passport pages and hopefully Voter's Id card we should be ok?

2) It's also strange they have asked for the sponsor's Indian Marriage certificate (which I don't have as I was married in Canada) but haven't asked for a Marriage Certificate that shows the relationship between Principal Applicant and Accompanying Dependent , should we send one anyways?

3) Also strangely they have only asked the Principal Applicant to provide one document which is a Passport and there is no mention of educational documents or Birth Certificate....Not that I am complaining. Just worried if I am missing anything?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Nkunjur

Nov 4, 2014
jnn said:
Hello Friends,

After reading all the forum here. I called to find out status of my application and Answer is that, CPC-M working on application on 2011. and you will receive further email for additional documents. when I said that few of people are already received further approval and all. and anwser is, those must be a special case.

I was just wondering if any one else had the same kind of experience? or What shd be done in my case? any suggestion. please advise...

You should try aqain. I had a few agents who kept telling me that but I kept trying until I got an agent who was helpful.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
jnn said:
Hello Friends,

Those online status rarely will change until you done medical. I asked for GCMS notes there where I find out that my file was transferred to Ottawa. I never got any sponsorship approval email.

jimmigd

May 12, 2016
CPA2CANADA said:
What I would do is to send the passport from Canada to wherever visa office requested the PPR. You can have it resend to the home address in Delhi and let one of your relative send to Canada.

I will be on the same boat as my mom is visiting here and she already finished Meds and just waiting now for the PPR.
Thanks for the info...but I am not sure if we are allowed to mail the passport out of the country...

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmigd said:
Hi,
I am a Jan 2014 Applicant. The visa office is New Delhi. My parents received the Medical, PCC and additional documents request and we have submitted everything on May 27th 2016.

My parents are planning to visit Canada in August. I am wondering if they come here and they get the passport request from the Delhi office, is there a possibility to get the passport stamping done in Canada itself and we can go across to the US border (They have US visas) and get the PR stamped OR will they have to rush back to India once the Delhi office requests for their passports?

Comments or thoughts please asap as we want to make travel plans accordingly. Thanks in advance.
I think you should just send your parents back to India when you get the Passport request from New Delhi office. Don't add additional steps by trying to have it stamped in Canada.Mailing is also not a good option.

Apl2014

Mar 15, 2016
Nkunjur said:
Can someone please help me. I got a PCC request from NDVO along with request for other documents as outlined below(My Questions are in red). Can someone please help me.

1) Sponsor's Original Birth Certificate
2) Sponsor's old Indian Passport (Certified copy) - All pages
3) Co- Applicant's (in my case this is my Mom who will be accompanying my Dad) Original Birth Certificate- My Mom does not have this. Is that a problem?

- GET NOTRISED LETTER STATING DATE OF BIRTH AND PLACE OF BIRTH FOR YOUR MOTHER
4) Co-Applicant's Old and New Passports Copy
5) Co-Applicant's Voter ID Card - My Mom Does not have this. is that a problem?
6) Co-Applicant's 5th,8th,10th and 12th marksheet and certificate. - My Mom only has her Higher secondary certificate and marksheet. Will that be sufficient?

- I THINK THIS IS MORE TO THE DEPENDENT WHO IS BELOW 22 YEARS AND STILL STUDYING. IN YOUR MOTHER CASE I THINK 1 WILL BE FINE

7) Principal Applicant's (My Dad) Current and Valid Passport copies (Just front and back bio pages)
Cool Police Clearance Certificate
9) Medical Clearance - Sent directly by the physician
10) Travel History Form - For Principal Applicant and Accompanying Dependent
11) RRPF Receipt Copy
12) 3 Updated photos with Names - For Principal Applicant and Accompanying Dependent
13) Schedule A - For Principal Applicant and Accompanying Dependent
14) IMM 008
15) Additional Family Information Form - For Principal Applicant and Accompanying Dependent
16) Copy of the email requesting PCC and above documents

Here are some more additional questions:
1) To establish the relationship between the sponsor and the principal applicant NVDO has asked for a minimum of two documents. But they have not given the same option when it comes to establishing the relationship between the Principal Applicant and Accompanying Dependent. Do you think that If we provide a Higher Secondary Certificate, Passport pages and hopefully Voter's Id card we should be ok?

- MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE OF YOUR PARENTS WILL BE FINE TOO.

2) It's also strange they have asked for the sponsor's Indian Marriage certificate (which I don't have as I was married in Canada) but haven't asked for a Marriage Certificate that shows the relationship between Principal Applicant and Accompanying Dependent , should we send one anyways?

- THEY HAD ASKED YOU TO PROVIDE ANY TWO ID. (IF YOU ARE PROVIDING BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND CERTIFIED INDIAN PASSPORT THAT SHOULD BE FINE

3) Also strangely they have only asked the Principal Applicant to provide one document which is a Passport and there is no mention of educational documents or Birth Certificate....Not that I am complaining. Just worried if I am missing anything?

- PROVIDE WHATEVER THEY HAD REQUESTED. IF THEY WANT MORE WILL ASK FOR IT.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
HI SEE MY REPLY IN CAPITAL.

HOPE THIS WILL HELP.

xwlily

Star Member
Apr 18, 2008
RoyalNS said:
Those online status rarely will change until you done medical. I asked for GCMS notes there where I find out that my file was transferred to Ottawa. I never got any sponsorship approval email.
How do you ask for a GCMS note?
Thank you.

xwlily

Star Member
Apr 18, 2008
soonihope said:
Here is the link to order your GCMS notes.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
I went through the online requesting form, and I don't have a file number that I can provided. I only have the application number.
What should I do?

Thank you.