+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

May 17, 2016
Anthony42 said:
Dreamfield, have you found out the right address where to send police papers in Ottawa?
I sent the PCC to 219 Laurier Avenue West which is the address suggested by soonihope and chang007. It has arrived yesterday. Keep my fingers crossed.

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
dreamfield1983 said:
I sent the PCC to 219 Laurier Avenue West which is the address suggested by soonihope and chang007. It has arrived yesterday. Keep my fingers crossed.
Hi I just noticed you're application is in Ottawa...when did you receive police cert request if you don't mind me asking? And when we're u transferred? Thanks! I'm same as u, ottawa

May 17, 2016
kiwi2016 said:
Hi I just noticed you're application is in Ottawa...when did you receive police cert request if you don't mind me asking? And when we're u transferred? Thanks! I'm same as u, ottawa
We received the PCC on May 16. I have no idea of when the file was transferred, but the first communication I received from Ottawa was the medical exam request on May 10.

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
dreamfield1983 said:
We received the PCC on May 16. I have no idea of when the file was transferred, but the first communication I received from Ottawa was the medical exam request on May 10.
Well that's great to hear some things moving in Ottawa! Really looking forward to seeing how quick you move to right of permenant residency fee... When did u submit your application? Ours was received Jan 3, 2014

May 17, 2016
kiwi2016 said:
Well that's great to hear some things moving in Ottawa! Really looking forward to seeing how quick you move to right of permenant residency fee... When did u submit your application? Ours was received Jan 3, 2014
Ours was around the same date, Jan 2/3, 2014. I will update if I hear anything back.

pasponsor

Jun 4, 2016
I would like to add my parents' application timelines:

- Arrived to CPC-M Jan 3, 2014
- Letter confirming receipt of application June 9, 2014
- e-cas shows CIC started processing the application on Feb 18, 2016
- Got a letter of sponsorship approval and transfer to local visa office (Tel Aviv) on April 14, 2016
- e-cas shows local visa office started processing the application on May 13, 2016
- Got a letter from the local visa office on May 16 requiring medicals, police certificates, and to pay the right of permanent residency fee

All documents have now been submitted, fees paid, and medicals completed. Waiting on final decision!

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
pasponsor said:

- Got a letter of sponsorship approval and transfer to local visa office (Tel Aviv) on April 14, 2016
- e-cas shows local visa office started processing the application on May 13, 2016
- Got a letter from the local visa office on May 16 requiring medicals, police certificates, and to pay the right of permanent residency fee

All documents have now been submitted, fees paid, and medicals completed. Waiting on final decision!
Good. Congrats, Wish the next stage processing of your application would also pass off successfully !!!!

Good luck.God bless all !!!

mspjal

MrNobody

Oct 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
Hello all, just curious, when you get the request for PCC, does it ask for records from all cities/states/countries you've lived in since you were 18 years old?! :eek:

My family has moved around quite a bit so getting all that information in 30 days might be a challenge!

I ask because in the forms that we filled out, I distinctly remember that a record of all addresses since the age of 18 years or the past 10 years, whichever was more recent was requested.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
MrNobody said:
Hello all, just curious, when you get the request for PCC, does it ask for records from all cities/states/countries you've lived in since you were 18 years old?! :eek:

My family has moved around quite a bit so getting all that information in 30 days might be a challenge!

I ask because in the forms that we filled out, I distinctly remember that a record of all addresses since the age of 18 years or the past 10 years, whichever was more recent was requested.
Just every country you have lived in for 6months or longer since 18 yrs. it does not mean each city in a country that you may have lived in.

MrNobody

Oct 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
soonihope said:
Just every country you have lived in for 6months or longer since 18 yrs. it does not mean each city in a country that you may have lived in.
Thanks, but many countries have different police forces for each city or state. For example even in Ontario, Toronto Police is a different entity than Peel Regional Police and OPP etc. In India, each state similarly has its own police force. So if you've lived in multiple states, you will perhaps need to contact the authorities in each state separately, which might be a nightmare!

I think the best option is for me to apply for PCC on my parents' behalf to the Indian Consulate in Canada, which will then contact all the individual police agencies and provide a single PCC document at the end.

Is this what everyone here is doing?

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pasponsor said:

I received sponsorship approval letter on the same date and my application was forwarded to Ottawa but my parents have not received anything yet.

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
scorpion_ca said:
I received sponsorship approval letter on the same date and my application was forwarded to Ottawa but my parents have not received anything yet.
@Scorpion_ca,

My time line is indicative of the situation as of now. What really surprises me is that ecas turned to "IN PROCESS" from "APPLICATION RECEIVED" on April 22,2016 and, yet again, it turned back to " APPLICATION RECVD" FROM "IN PROCESS", detail in the box remaining the same all through.Furthermore,there was only one address being shown until the aforesaid abrupt change and now it carries two addresses,current and permanent.

I am not sure what do these changes in ecas suggest.Could you please post your thought ?

Thanx.

Good luck. God bless all !!!!

mspjal

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
scorpion_ca said:
What did you get on 14-April-2016 then?