+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Feb 8, 2016
scorpion_ca said:
Why don't you guys/girls apply for a GCMS notes? Your application might be approved but you might not receive the approval letter.
Thanks Scorpion. I did actually request for the GCMS notes recently and just got a response. It appears our file has barely been looked at. Perhaps there's been some progress since then....I certainly hope so!

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
FingersCrossedSoon said:
Thanks Scorpion. I did actually request for the GCMS notes recently and just got a response. It appears our file has barely been looked at. Perhaps there's been some progress since then....I certainly hope so!
Hi, because I noticed 2015 applications are being processed, I asked my MP if she could check on my file for me (although we're fortunate enough that it's in Ottawa) she was able to and replied to me within half an hour! She just told me all is fine and they will let me know when they need anything further... they did have the wrong address for my mum tho! So it was well worth getting in touch, if only to correct the address! Try your MP.... it doesn't seem right to me that your file hasn't been looked at....

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Wow, someone from 2015 has had a request for medicals, police checks, and right of permanent residence fee.... what the?? 2015 will be processed before us at this rate.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chang007 said:
Hi scorpion -- its right there on my letter on page 1.
fyi, I am one of those who did not receive an approval letter up until a couple of days back. so maybe the new letters have the address while the old ones dont. who knows.
I just read that letter again but don't have any address. They must have changed the template.

May 17, 2016
chang007 said:
Hi-- I received the sponsorship email today and it mentions the same address . Also, thanks for alerting us to the original pcc issue. We just sent them scanned copies -- but now will send original also.
(Just don't feel comfortable sending original though -- as I'm not sure about whether it will reach the intended caseworker)
Chang007, thank you for confirming the mailing address! I will mail the original and email the scanned copies as well. Hope I will get the sponsor approval email soon.

Feb 8, 2016
kiwi2016 said:
Hi, because I noticed 2015 applications are being processed, I asked my MP if she could check on my file for me (although we're fortunate enough that it's in Ottawa) she was able to and replied to me within half an hour! She just told me all is fine and they will let me know when they need anything further... they did have the wrong address for my mum tho! So it was well worth getting in touch, if only to correct the address! Try your MP.... it doesn't seem right to me that your file hasn't been looked at....
Thank you...good idea! :)
Will give it a go!

Apl2014

Mar 15, 2016
Hi All,

I have to send document to Delhi from Toronto. Can any one suggest reliable courier services.

I am thinking of using FedEx. Please advise?

Thank You

maulikpatel35

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Hi,
When did you get the sponsorship approval and after how long it will take to get the medical PCC and ROPF?

Do we also have to submit Canadian police clearance certificate. as my parents stay with my one and half years before they return back to India.

please advise

Thanks.

quote author=Apl2014 link=topic=179188.msg5213806#msg5213806 date=1464356978]
Hi All,

I have to send document to Delhi from Toronto. Can any one suggest reliable courier services.

Thank You
[/quote]

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Apl2014 said:
Hi All,

Thank You
Bluedart are good as well as reasonable (price wise). They have their head office on Airport Rd

imcanto

May 5, 2016
Apl2014 said:
Hi All,

Thank You

Purolator is also an option. I don't think price varies much.

lethuong

Jan 4, 2014
RoyalNS said:
Have you got any Sponsor approval letter? When did they transfer your file to Singapore and how long did they take? This is the slowest Canadian Embassy in the world so I am kinda surprised. Is the status changed online? Goodluck.
RoyalNS ; Got approval letter in April 19, Application processing on May-05. Received email for PCC, medical exam, ...etc

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Dreamfield, have you found out the right address where to send police papers in Ottawa?

dreamfield1983 said:
Soonihope, thank you for the clarification! What was the address you mailed the PCC to back then? As I inquired in a previous post, the email requesting my parents' PCC didn't specify a mailing address. I called CIC call centre, the agent told me the address they have on their private file for CPC-Ottawa is 219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, Section B, Ottawa ON, K1A 1L1, Canada. However, the address he sees on CIC's website (cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp.) is 365 Laurier Avenue West, Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1 even though this is for temporary resident visa. He is afraid the address he has on the private file is not updated. I have sent an email to CPC-O on May 16 and received an automated email which said it could take them up to 20 business days to reply... My parents have already obtained their PCC. I really don't want to further delay the process.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
lethuong said:
RoyalNS ; Got approval letter in April 19, Application processing on May-05. Received email for PCC, medical exam, ...etc
I've added you to the 2014 Spreadsheet. Please, have a look. Use "New Entry" sheet if it requires changes.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
lethuong said:
That is really great to know. This Singapore office was a pain in the a$$ for PGP. Their usual process time used to be 6-7 years. Looks like at last they clear those back log.
Thank you for the information and Good luck to you. Hope your family will join here soon.

Apl2014

Mar 15, 2016
HI All,

I have used DHL services to send document to India.

Did inquired with FedEx but they had mentioned, did not deliver to PostBox number :(

Also completed PCC (Canada) using one of the services provide name mentioned in below link (Safran Morpho Global ID Services
Phone: 1-416-816-3841). Its completed into 4 days with $50 cost.

http://www.rcmp.gc.ca/en/who-can-conduct-criminal-record-check#ac

Thank You