+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
soonihope said:
I think currently CIC have 2010, 2011, 2014 and 2015 cases on the go.

Problem is really only going to occur when they use up the 20000 quota of visas for 2016. As you know this is separate to the annual caps.

I think there will be some very upset people towards the end of the year.
definitely, I'm understanding how 2011 feel... however, really don't understand how 2015 are going ahead when 2014/2015 applied under the same conditions.. why did they bother putting the cap in place if 2015 will be processed first... I don't mind people being processed, it's missing out this year because people who applied later will go ahead that will upset me... and I'm sure that's the same for 2011 people... it's tough trying to not sound hypocritical!

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
kiwi2016 said:
definitely, I'm understanding how 2011 feel... however, really don't understand how 2015 are going ahead when 2014/2015 applied under the same conditions.. why did they bother putting the cap in place if 2015 will be processed first... I don't mind people being processed, it's missing out this year because people who applied later will go ahead that will upset me... and I'm sure that's the same for 2011 people... it's tough trying to not sound hypocritical!
I think it all boils down to whose desk your file ends up on. In any work environment you have people who are fantastic workers and others who make you cringe.

It's like at the airport, sometimes you arrive and get a really cheerful nice chatty person at the immigration desk and you think wow nice person and then you fly to the same airport and get the complete opposite. Just the pick of the draw.

I know it shouldn't be like this but when work has to be done by people and not machines there will be this variable.

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
soonihope said:
I think it all boils down to whose desk your file ends up on. In any work environment you have people who are fantastic workers and others who make you cringe.

It's like at the airport, sometimes you arrive and get a really cheerful nice chatty person at the immigration desk and you think wow nice person and then you fly to the same airport and get the complete opposite. Just the pick of the draw.

I know it shouldn't be like this but when work has to be done by people and not machines there will be this variable.

You know I was thinking this exact same thing... just like the sponsorship approval stage... depends whose pile you land in... oh well, all we can do it sit tight and hope!

Apl2014

Mar 15, 2016
mspjal said:
@April2014,

I can understand your concern.

The email ID of Canadian High commission in India is as under:

delhi@international.gc.ca
Visas and Immigration: delhi-im-

Fax no. :- 91(11)-4178-2020

I am of the opinion that you should immediately send a mail to CHC-NEW DELHI enunciating therein the exact position,namely your parent being on SUPER VISA . Medical completion certificate/imm form + payment recpt. issued by the designate MO, who conducted medical exams. on your parent may also be sent as an attachment . Make sure to write your file number.Side by side, you may also send a fax massage suggesting therein the email sent by you.

However, if you think it pertinent you may send a letter through courier ,as well .

Address:- CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION,IMMIGRATION SECTION,7/8 SHANTIPATH, CHANAKAYAPURI,NEW DELHI 11021,INDIA

Hope, this may help you.

Good luck.God bless all !!!!

mspjal
Thank you mspjal for your kind advice

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
@soonihope & kiwi2016,

Functioning of CPC/CHC ,at times,is very difficult to understand.Ministerial instructions play a vital role in the process of applications received.The priorities are fixed accordingly,I reckon.
Yes, it is correct volume of inventory at the disposal of the designated VO and his/her proficiency to handle it does matter a lot. Besides this,quality of information submitted by the applicant also decides the fate of the file.Precise and correct information helps VO to work faster without indulging in unnecessary correspondence.

Having said all this, I think we have to wait for our turn.

mspjal

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
mspjal said:
@soonihope & kiwi2016,

Functioning of CPC/CHC ,at times,is very difficult to understand.Ministerial instructions play a vital role in the process of applications received.The priorities are fixed accordingly,I reckon.
Yes, it is correct volume of inventory at the disposal of the designated VO and his/her proficiency to handle it does matter a lot. Besides this,quality of information submitted by the applicant also decides the fate of the file.Precise and correct information helps VO to work faster without indulging in unnecessary correspondence.

Having said all this, I think we have to wait for our turn.

mspjal

Mmmm all true, however it doesn't explain how 2015 applications would get medical requests before 2014... when we all supplied the same information....

lethuong

Jan 4, 2014
Received an email from Canada High Commission from Singapore requested for Medical check up and PCC

Application January/03/2014
Sponsor Parents and Brother (21 years old)

applied from Montreal-Quebec

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there anyone in this forum provided an email address in applicant's contact info but received IME/PCC thru regular mail?

missmywife

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
21-05-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
25-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
DM: Mar 20 2016
Totally off topic question...my apologies for asking it here but i couldn't figure our where else I could ask it.

My mom is here with me in Canada on a super visa. I want to apply for her US visit visa. is it possible to do it from inside Canada itself?

Does she have to wait for a few months from when she entered canada to apply for the US visit visa?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
missmywife said:
Totally off topic question...my apologies for asking it here but i couldn't figure our where else I could ask it.

My mom is here with me in Canada on a super visa. I want to apply for her US visit visa. is it possible to do it from inside Canada itself?

Does she have to wait for a few months from when she entered canada to apply for the US visit visa?
She can't as long as she is here as a visitor. Last time I checked, US Visitor Visa regulation says you have to apply from your home country.

jimmigd

May 12, 2016
kiwi2016 said:
Hi, what's your visa office?? You're moving really fast! I know a few of us were approved at the end of Feb as sponsors and transferred to Ottawa, no one's heard a thing so far...
It's Delhi

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
I got one too. If you read at the end of the email it says they accept scanned copies

dreamfield1983 said:
The email from CPC-Ottawa requesting PCC for my parents never stated the mailing address. Can someone please confirm if this is the correct address that they should post the PCC to? Thanks!

CPC-Ottawa, NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1, Canada

ponnybejoy

Mar 29, 2016
My parents file transferred to Delhi visa office for further processing on APril 5th. Currently My parents are in Canada for super visa. My concern is that if visa office send medical and PCC request to india address , nobody is available at Indian address . Anyone please let me know how to change the Indian address. Is it possible send an email to Delhi visa office requesting address change?

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
ponnybejoy said:
My parents file transferred to Delhi visa office for further processing on APril 5th. Currently My parents are in Canada for super visa. My concern is that if visa office send medical and PCC request to india address , nobody is available at Indian address . Anyone please let me know how to change the Indian address. Is it possible send an email to Delhi visa office requesting address change?
Hey, I was worried that Ottawa didn't have the right address for my mum... so I have literally just emailed my MP today who happily contacted them for me, turns out they had an old address, so she is having them update it, she said any further communication will be sent to that address.... I mean, that was for Ottawa... but get in touch and update their address! just to be safe.

May 17, 2016
Anthony42 said:
I got one too. If you read at the end of the email it says they accept scanned copies
This is what's said at the beginning of the email:

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate FROM CHINA This must be received at this office by: 2016/06/30

And this is what's said at the end:

Please send us scanned versions of the requested documents. Please do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned.

Since at the beginning it asked for the original, I'd think the original PCC is required.