+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
dreamfield1983 said:
This is what's said at the beginning of the email:

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate FROM CHINA This must be received at this office by: 2016/06/30

And this is what's said at the end:

Please send us scanned versions of the requested documents. Please do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned.

Since at the beginning it asked for the original, I'd think the original PCC is required.
Only original PCC is acceptable. Don't delay your processing by submitting photocopies of the PCC.

Everything else only send photocopies.

May 17, 2016
soonihope said:
Only original PCC is acceptable. Don't delay your processing by submitting photocopies of the PCC.

Everything else only send photocopies.
Soonihope, thank you for the clarification! What was the address you mailed the PCC to back then? As I inquired in a previous post, the email requesting my parents' PCC didn't specify a mailing address. I called CIC call centre, the agent told me the address they have on their private file for CPC-Ottawa is 219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, Section B, Ottawa ON, K1A 1L1, Canada. However, the address he sees on CIC's website (cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp.) is 365 Laurier Avenue West, Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1 even though this is for temporary resident visa. He is afraid the address he has on the private file is not updated. I have sent an email to CPC-O on May 16 and received an automated email which said it could take them up to 20 business days to reply... My parents have already obtained their PCC. I really don't want to further delay the process.

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
ponnybejoy said:
My parents file transferred to Delhi visa office for further processing on APril 5th. Currently My parents are in Canada for super visa. My concern is that if visa office send medical and PCC request to india address , nobody is available at Indian address . Anyone please let me know how to change the Indian address. Is it possible send an email to Delhi visa office requesting address change?
@ponnybejoy,

I think you are in a similar situation as is the forum member "April2014".

Please go through the reply given on this page.Hope, this may help.

Good luck. God bless all !!!!

mspjal

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
dreamfield1983 said:
Soonihope, thank you for the clarification! What was the address you mailed the PCC to back then? As I inquired in a previous post, the email requesting my parents' PCC didn't specify a mailing address. I called CIC call centre, the agent told me the address they have on their private file for CPC-Ottawa is 219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, Section B, Ottawa ON, K1A 1L1, Canada. However, the address he sees on CIC's website (cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp.) is 365 Laurier Avenue West, Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1 even though this is for temporary resident visa. He is afraid the address he has on the private file is not updated. I have sent an email to CPC-O on May 16 and received an automated email which said it could take them up to 20 business days to reply... My parents have already obtained their PCC. I really don't want to further delay the process.
Because we had to submit documents to Mississauga, we were provided an option to include PCC so I sent them to Mississauga.

My case was forwarded to Ottawa and the address written on my sponsorship approval letter to send any documents was:

CPC-O - Case Processing Centre Ottawa
CPC-Ottawa NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

Email: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

I think the address you got is pretty much the same.
Hope this helps.

May 17, 2016
soonihope said:
Because we had to submit documents to Mississauga, we were provided an option to include PCC so I sent them to Mississauga.

My case was forwarded to Ottawa and the address written on my sponsorship approval letter to send any documents was:

CPC-O - Case Processing Centre Ottawa
CPC-Ottawa NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

Email: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

I think the address you got is pretty much the same.
Hope this helps.
I've never received a sponsorship approval letter. Maybe when they sent the PCC request, they just assumed everybody should have known the mailing address from the sponsorship approval letter. Thank you for your help!

May 17, 2016
dreamfield1983 said:
I've never received a sponsorship approval letter. Maybe when they sent the PCC request, they just assumed everybody should have known the mailing address from the sponsorship approval letter. Thank you for your help!
Soonihope, I just noticed you received your sponsorship approval back in 2014. Just to be safe, can someone who has recently received a sponsorship approval confirm the address to mail documents to?

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
dreamfield1983 said:
Soonihope, I just noticed you received your sponsorship approval back in 2014. Just to be safe, can someone who has recently received a sponsorship approval confirm the address to mail documents to?
My sponsorship approval and file transfer to Ottawa occurred last year in 2015.

ponnybejoy

Mar 29, 2016
mspjal said:
@ponnybejoy,

I think you are in a similar situation as is the forum member "April2014".

Please go through the reply given on this page.Hope, this may help.

Good luck. God bless all !!!!

mspjal
Thanks mspjal for your kind advice. So is it ok if I send an email to Delhi visa for address change?

chang007

Jul 27, 2011
dreamfield1983 said:
Hi-- I received the sponsorship email today and it mentions the same address . Also, thanks for alerting us to the original pcc issue. We just sent them scanned copies -- but now will send original also.
(Just don't feel comfortable sending original though -- as I'm not sure about whether it will reach the intended caseworker)

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the sponsorship approval email on April 14 but there was no address of CPC-OTTAWA. The letter/email was sent by CPC-Mississauga. Where do you guys see the address of CPC-Ottawa in your email/ attached letter? I did not find any address in that email/letter. Thanks!

milpan

Aug 13, 2013
Hi Everyone, I see everyone talking about PCC and medicals, i have submittied my file in Jan 2014 and got approval letter in June-2014 after than still i haven't heard anything about my file also online status shows application received? Is there anyone else in same boat as seems lots of people have already got approval but not me.

Feb 8, 2016
Hi...I'm in the same boat as you. My application was received on Jan 16 2014, I got the confirmation email in June 2014. My online status is STILL application received. No update...! :(

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why don't you guys/girls apply for a GCMS notes? Your application might be approved but you might not receive the approval letter.

chang007

Jul 27, 2011
scorpion_ca said:
I got the sponsorship approval email on April 14 but there was no address of CPC-OTTAWA. The letter/email was sent by CPC-Mississauga. Where do you guys see the address of CPC-Ottawa in your email/ attached letter? I did not find any address in that email/letter. Thanks!
Hi scorpion -- its right there on my letter on page 1.
fyi, I am one of those who did not receive an approval letter up until a couple of days back. so maybe the new letters have the address while the old ones dont. who knows.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
lethuong said:
Received an email from Canada High Commission from Singapore requested for Medical check up and PCC

Application January/03/2014
Sponsor Parents and Brother (21 years old)

applied from Montreal-Quebec
Have you got any Sponsor approval letter? When did they transfer your file to Singapore and how long did they take? This is the slowest Canadian Embassy in the world so I am kinda surprised. Is the status changed online? Goodluck.