+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

jimmigd

May 12, 2016
bmramon said:
Yes, we received the exact same request on March 14, from LVO. (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
After submitting the police clearance and documents, did you hear back for the passport yet?

bmramon

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/01/2014
AOR Received.
09/06/2014
File Transfer...
14-03-2016
Med's Request
21-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
jimmigd said:
After submitting the police clearance and documents, did you hear back for the passport yet?
Nothing yet. I submitted the police certificates and IMM forms the exact same day back, and no replies since.

They did confirm by email to me that "no further documents are needed at this time" .

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
kiwi2016 said:
Has anyone else heard from Ottawa???? Seems to be the slow office now!
Seems like a large increase this year in the number of applications forwarded to Ottawa.

Let's hope that doesn't equal slowing in processing time because up to now Ottawa is a pretty efficient and fairly speedy office. Hope that continues.

chang007

Jul 27, 2011
Hi guys does anyone know how foreign panel physicians would send results to cpc Ottawa? Are they equipped to do that, or can they only send to Local visa office

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
soonihope said:
Seems like a large increase this year in the number of applications forwarded to Ottawa.

Let's hope that doesn't equal slowing in processing time because up to now Ottawa is a pretty efficient and fairly speedy office. Hope that continues.
Here's hoping! :D I was transferred there on Feb 20... however did advise them that my mum had done medicals in September last year... so maybe they're skipping the medicals request.... I don't try and understand immigration, I'm sure they're working hard tho!

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
chang007 said:
Hi guys does anyone know how foreign panel physicians would send results to cpc Ottawa? Are they equipped to do that, or can they only send to Local visa office
I believe there are some offices across the world where medical results are sent. Ottawa is one but London UK and Delhi India are others.

However because of gcms (global case management system) it makes no difference where the local physician forwards the medicals as the centralized system means Ottawa can access the medical even if the physician uploaded the result to Delhi for example.

Try and use an e-medical physician if possible, that way the results will be uploaded online and easy to access from anywhere in the world. You will receive an IME (immigration medical examination) number which will be unique to each person with the medical request. This will be used by your LVO to locate the medical results in the system.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
imcanto said:
Posting timelines for your information:

Timelines:
Application received at CPC Mississauga - January 10, 2014
Started Processing (for sponsorship - as per online status) - March 11, 2016
Email received approving sponsorship eligibility & re. file transferred to New Delhi - April 20, 2016
Email Acknowledgement receipt from Delhi Immigration - May 4, 2016
Email from CIC with medical instructions and form attached - May 5, 2016
I've added you to 2014 Timeline SS. Could you provide a reasonable payment acceptance date? Thanks.

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
soonihope said:
I believe there are some offices across the world where medical results are sent. Ottawa is one but London UK and Delhi India are others.

However because of gcms (global case management system) it makes no difference where the local physician forwards the medicals as the centralized system means Ottawa can access the medical even if the physician uploaded the result to Delhi for example.

Try and use an e-medical physician if possible, that way the results will be uploaded online and easy to access from anywhere in the world. You will receive an IME (immigration medical examination) number which will be unique to each person with the medical request. This will be used by your LVO to locate the medical results in the system.
This is what happened when my mum did her medicals for her supervise overseas, results were supposed to go to London, and they sent them to Canada :) we let London know by email and they picked them up... I found it didn't harm to le them know they had been done and send a receipt....

May 17, 2016
chang007 said:
My parents received another email today from cpc Ottawa asking for pcc within 45 days.
The irony is that I still haven't received sponsorship approval!
My parents received request for medical exam on May 10 and PCC on May 16 from CPC Ottawa. I have never received a sponsorship approval either.

To be more exact, we received medical exam request for both my mom and dad, however for PCC we received 2 same emails back to back for my dad. I assume 1 of the emails is meant for my mom. I sent an email to CPC Ottawa to clarify, but for now I'm going to assume they made a mistake and will get both my parents to obtain PCC.

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
dreamfield1983 said:
My parents received request for medical exam on May 10 and PCC on May 16 from CPC Ottawa. I have never received a sponsorship approval either.

To be more exact, we received medical exam request for both my mom and dad, however for PCC we received 2 same emails back to back for my dad. I assume 1 of the emails is meant for my mom. I sent an email to CPC Ottawa to clarify, but for now I'm going to assume they made a mistake and will get both my parents to obtain PCC.
This is great news..however weird, people who have had sponsorship approval havnt heard anything from ottawa... take it as a good thing and rum with it! :)

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
kiwi2016 said:
This is great news..however weird, people who have had sponsorship approval havnt heard anything from ottawa... take it as a good thing and rum with it! :)
@KIWI2016,

Working of CPC is rather obnoxious.

There are couple of forum members (e.g. imcanto) whose time line is similar to that of mine. Their files were transferred to the CHC located to their home countries whereas mine was sent to CPC -Ottawa, after its first stage clearance.As observed from the posts of the forum members,their parents have already received MR,even. It is noticeable,however,that my parents also reside in the same country as the parents of aforesaid forum member.
Criteria of sending the files to CHC,AFTER FIRST STAGE CLEARANCE, cannot be understood.Forum members have posted their opinions in this regard.No offence to what the erudite members have opined,notwithstanding,the criteria of selection of CPC/CHC FOR DETERMINING THE eligibility of the sponsored parent/parents is not clear.

All said and done, we have to wait and watch for our turn.

Good luck. May God bless all !!!!

mspjal

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
mspjal said:
@KIWI2016,

Working of CPC is rather obnoxious.

There are couple of forum members (e.g. imcanto) whose time line is similar to that of mine. Their files were transferred to the CHC located to their home countries whereas mine was sent to CPC -Ottawa, after its first stage clearance.As observed from the posts of the forum members,their parents have already received MR,even. It is noticeable,however,that my parents also reside in the same country as the parents of aforesaid forum member.
Criteria of sending the files to CHC,AFTER FIRST STAGE CLEARANCE, cannot be understood.Forum members have posted their opinions in this regard.No offence to what the erudite members have opined,notwithstanding,the criteria of selection of CPC/CHC FOR DETERMINING THE eligibility of the sponsored parent/parents is not clear.

All said and done, we have to wait and watch for our turn.

Good luck. May God bless all !!!!

mspjal
There's nothing obnoxious about thinking it's strange that those who havn't received sponsorship approval have had medical request from the visa office....I think everyone would agree it's highly unusual to skip receiving the sponsorship approval letter, although they obviously have it. From your response I think you've entirely missed the point of my post, it has nothing to do with criteria or which office yoi've been transferred to. Anyway, I find people tend to get the wrong end of the stick on this forum a lot....

I was nothing against anyone, merely an observation, likely in a slip up with cic's administration.

chang007

Jul 27, 2011
soonihope said:

Thank you Soonihope and Kiwi...this is very useful information. We will email the receipt to Ottawa and ask them to pick it up from the system