+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

inder76

Aug 15, 2012
soonihope said:
If you have provided email id then Ottawa will send you an email request for medicals.
Our LVO was also Ottawa and we got an email for medical request.
Thanks "soonihope", when medical requests are sent, do we have the option to get medical done in any country and any place? Or does CIC give you a list of medical clinics you select from?

Thanks

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
inder76 said:
Thanks "soonihope", when medical requests are sent, do we have the option to get medical done in any country and any place? Or does CIC give you a list of medical clinics you select from?

Thanks
Any panel Doctor from the list below anywhere in the world:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
mspjal said:
I am of the view that "RFC" stage arrives only when all the stages of processing system are completed,barring "SECURITY CHECK". It is conducted by the private agencies hired CHC/CIS. It is based on the travel history of the applicant. If someone has stayed in any country other than his/her home county,PCC from the competent is called for,so as to ensure that applicant will not be a "SECURITY THREAT" ,should he/she is to be granted visa.
Notations on CAIPS NOTES/GCMS by the visa officer substantiates this fact.

Ecas shall remain "IN PROCESS"UNTIL AND UNLESS POSITIVE REPORT OF SECURITY AGENCY ARRIVES CHC WHERE THE CASE IS FINALLY PROCESSED.

Thanks for posting your views.

Good luck and May God bless all !!!!

mspjal
Just to clarify now that we have the visas in hand. The date of issue of the visa in the passport is 2 weeks ago yet our Ecas continued to say "in process"until this Sunday when it changed to "decision made".

Everyone I would not rely too heavily on Ecas updates. Never found it to be real time updates and Ecas does not only get updated on Tuesday.

isha94

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
soonihope said:
Just to clarify now that we have the visas in hand. The date of issue of the visa in the passport is 2 weeks ago yet our Ecas continued to say "in process"until this Sunday when it changed to "decision made".

Everyone I would not rely too heavily on Ecas updates. Never found it to be real time updates and Ecas does not only get updated on Tuesday.
Hi
Can I please ask you what was your parents home country? If our parents are here on super visa, can PCC and medical be done here in Canada? I added Representative Format just now in my application , package...so I will be receiving the rest of the information from CIC. Please clarify. Thanks

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
isha94 said:
Hi
Can I please ask you what was your parents home country? If our parents are here on super visa, can PCC and medical be done here in Canada? I added Representative Format just now in my application , package...so I will be receiving the rest of the information from CIC. Please clarify. Thanks
As soonihope already said, MEDICAL can be done anywhere in the world as long as it's under a panel physician.

PCC (country of origin) can be done through your high commission/embassy in Canada. If your parents are here on any visit visa, you should contact your embassy inside Canada to gather more info.
PCC (Canada) can be done through your local police service. Your local police can take your fingerprints and forward it to RCMP. But you need to contact them first as well.

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
soonihope said:

@soonihope,

First of all, please accept my heart felt congratulations for the visas. I appreciate your thought and continuous updates posted in the forum.

Yes, I agree with ur view that ecas updates are not reliable to the extent as they deem, otherwise.My past experience ,fortunately, has been fairly good. Ecas update was exactly as it was enunciated in the CAIPS NOTES results I received in my own PR case. But then, many of my friends in the forum had to face a different kind of situation.

Thanks you very much for guiding the forum members,off and on.

Once again ,conrats. for getting visa docs.

Good luck and God bless all !!!!!

mspjal

inder76

Aug 15, 2012
veeram said:
Updated tracker
File was sent to New Delhi on April 22nd
Medicals requested May 5th
Hi, congratulations for getting the medical requests. That was quick and i hope CIC would process other files in the same manner.

Do you mind giving the email address from which you received medical requests? Also, what is the subject of the email?

thanks

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
It appears there's a few 2014 applications that were transferred to Delhi who have received medical requests.... absolutely silent for this transferred to Ottawa....

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
kiwi2016 said:
It appears there's a few 2014 applications that were transferred to Delhi who have received medical requests.... absolutely silent for this transferred to Ottawa....

@kiwi2016,

Yes, my parents are also residing in India.Yet,after first stage approval my file was transferred to CPC-Ottawa instead of CHC- New Delhi. It was transferred on April 14,2016. Still,no communication from CPC Ottawa.

Good luck to all .God bless all !!!!!

mspjal

TRUE RUSSIAN

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
KIEV, UKRAINE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 6, 2014
File Transfer...
May 28, 2016
Last week was sooo wierd...have not seen anyone got a sponsorship approval...CIC is slacking again.... :(

Any news on approvals guys???

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
TRUE RUSSIAN said:
Last week was sooo wierd...have not seen anyone got a sponsorship approval...CIC is slacking again.... :(

Any news on approvals guys???

It also looks like no one from 2011 or 2014 have heard anything from Ottawa....seems strange they're not getting medical requests out at least.... my file's been with Ottawa for 2.5 months now...

imcanto

May 5, 2016
kiwi2016 said:

Posting timelines for your information:

Timelines:
Application received at CPC Mississauga - January 10, 2014
Started Processing (for sponsorship - as per online status) - March 11, 2016
Email received approving sponsorship eligibility & re. file transferred to New Delhi - April 20, 2016
Email Acknowledgement receipt from Delhi Immigration - May 4, 2016
Email from CIC with medical instructions and form attached - May 5, 2016