+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Looks like these letters are sent out in bulk too.. I see a pattern of many people getting a letter in one day and the be quite for a while. Hope I make it to the next email group of approved :)

quinnman

Star Member
May 14, 2013
I just received notification from CIC that our application as sponsor is approved. The application for Permanent Residence has been sent to Pretoria (South Africa)

I am happy that it has been approved but disappointed it has been sent to Pretoria due to their backlog! It's a real lottery system

Ditto18

Apr 15, 2016
Hi Rossei,

Could you also add me to access to the share link?

I just receive the email notice "met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor" on Apr 14. My 2014 application was submitted quite late.

Thanks,

OnePieceOne

Jan 30, 2014
sylvia27 said:
When did you apply? and are you sponsoring just your parents or with dependants?
My application submission was towards the end of the cut off. Don't remember the exact dates but it is on the Google doc file if you really need to know. Just my two parents no dependents.

CBC2470

Apr 1, 2016
Hi All,

We applied Jan 2014, application reached CIC Jan 6, 2014. Got a acknowledgement June 2014 and application has been in process Mar 3, 2016. Sure do hope we hear something in the next batch.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Ditto18 said:
Hi Rossei,

Could you also add me to access to the share link?

I just receive the email notice "met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor" on Apr 14. My 2014 application was submitted quite late.

Thanks,
No access required to use the spreadsheet. 2014 link is given in my signature.

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Hi, has anyone's application changed then changed back again??

I have received the sponsor approval email back in February, and the sponsor part online changed to "in process", then almost straight away the permanent residency application part also changed to "In process". This morning the permanent residency application part has changed back to "application received".... has anyone else had this??? Does it mean something's gone wrong?

Thanks!

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
kiwi2016 said:
Hi, has anyone's application changed then changed back again??

I have received the sponsor approval email back in February, and the sponsor part online changed to "in process", then almost straight away the permanent residency application part also changed to "In process". This morning the permanent residency application part has changed back to "application received".... has anyone else had this??? Does it mean something's gone wrong?

Thanks!
I had the same experience.

Early Bird

Mar 8, 2016
soonihope said:
Sending files to Ottawa was part of the modernization procedure as per Operational Bulletin 353.

.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob353.asp
Thank you. The link is very helpful it covered all the subject.

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
kiwi2016 said:
Phew! So we're not alone.... maybe it's just a glitch with them....
Yeah I wouldn't worry about what they post on their websites, looks like they don't bother keeping it up to date. Their websites still shows that only applications received before Nov 2011 are processed, which is clearly not the case. My sponsorship approval shows in process, when in reality I have already got the approval letter, so I wouldn't worry about what their website shows.

Early Bird

Mar 8, 2016
Anthony42 said:
Yeah I wouldn't worry about what they post on their websites, looks like they don't bother keeping it up to date. Their websites still shows that only applications received before Nov 2011 are processed, which is clearly not the case. My sponsorship approval shows in process, when in reality I have already got the approval letter, so I wouldn't worry about what their website shows.
Strongly Agree :)