+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

avn

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
18-12-2017
Passport Req..
23-02-2018
Has anyone's parents received a registered letter? My mother was out of the country for 3 weeks and when she returned she had a notice to pick up a letter. The letter only stayed at the postal office for 10 days and was sent back - being that this is Romania she was simply told they don't know who the letter was from. We didn't send anything so we're assuming it might be from the embassy ? Would they resend the letter?
Thanks

chuchuy0904

Sep 30, 2012
I'm sponsoring my Parents and siblings from Philippines. Just checked the online status and the medical have been recieved. I was wondering if anybody has any idea regarding the timeline or rough estimate before the next step... And also what are the next steps that I would expect after this? I would really appreciate all the information I could get. Thank you so much

Jan 31, 2014
chuchuy0904 said:
I'm sponsoring my Parents and siblings from Philippines. Just checked the online status and the medical have been recieved. I was wondering if anybody has any idea regarding the timeline or rough estimate before the next step... And also what are the next steps that I would expect after this? I would really appreciate all the information I could get. Thank you so much
When did you applied for your parents?

chuchuy0904

Sep 30, 2012
singh.sikander said:
When did you applied for your parents?
Well we submitted our papers December 2008. They initially had their medical done last 2013 But unfortunately we had to remove my dad as primary and only my mom coz he is my stepdad and I was not legally adopted. But due to the fact that they are married, my stepdad and siblings are still under the same sponsorship. They had the medical done 2 months ago under the updated paperworks. I was hoping if anyone knows the timeline... Thanks

avn

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
18-12-2017
Passport Req..
23-02-2018
chuchuy0904 said:
Well we submitted our papers December 2008. They initially had their medical done last 2013 But unfortunately we had to remove my dad as primary and only my mom coz he is my stepdad and I was not legally adopted. But due to the fact that they are married, my stepdad and siblings are still under the same sponsorship. They had the medical done 2 months ago under the updated paperworks. I was hoping if anyone knows the timeline... Thanks
This is the thread for people that submitted docs in 2014 - your best bet is to find the thread from 2008.
Good luck!

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
chuchuy0904 said:

@chuchuy0904,

Good.Please check ur online status(ecas). As the medicals were done two months back,the designated medical officer ,who had conducted medivcal examination,must have sent the reports to the Visa Office.Hoping that everything is fine, a line showing "MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED" would appear in ur ecas.This being the case,it is suggestive of the fact that the designated MO at VO has approved medical results.This may follow request for PASSPORTS of all the sponsored members,subject to completion of back ground checks.

Please note that TIME LINE VARIES FROM the location of VO,Volume of inventory nd complexity of the case itself.In order to know the exact position of ur file, u may order for CAIPS NOTES, please.

Hope, this may help.

GOOD LUCK !!!!

mspjal

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
scorpion_ca said:
The due date for family class sponsorship eligibility is December, 2015....hopefully CIC will do something by that time.
What is Due date for family class sponsorship? Where did you get this?

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I requested GCMS notes under the Privacy Act and found there the due date. I think CIC Mississauga will have to complete their review for 2014 applications by Dec, 2015. Lets hope for the best.

Anthony42 said:
What is Due date for family class sponsorship? Where did you get this?

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
scorpion_ca said:
I requested GCMS notes under the Privacy Act and found there the due date. I think CIC Mississauga will have to complete their review for 2014 applications by Dec, 2015. Lets hope for the best.
good work. I also noticed on their website that the applications submitted in Nov 2011 are being assessed. That means that we are the next.

Yorkiemum

Sep 23, 2015
Our application was delivered to Mississauga Jan 1st 2014 and accepted. Does this mean things should be moving early next year? If so roughly how long does the process take until PR is received?

gursikhphysio

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
AOR Received.
4-01-2013
File Transfer...
01-09-2015
Med's Request
01-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
May 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 7th 2016
LANDED..........
June 21st 2016
canadianlife said:
Hi All,

Any ideas by when can we expect PR for our parents?

My parents application accepted in 2014 and I got AOR in Jun-2014.

Thanks!
I applied PR for my parents in 2011 and I am still waiting. I have heard now that there are clearing 2010 applications. So, my friend, it is a long wait unfortunately.

quinnman

Star Member
May 14, 2013
gursikhphysio said:
I applied PR for my parents in 2011 and I am still waiting. I have heard now that there are clearing 2010 applications. So, my friend, it is a long wait unfortunately.
Gursikhphysio you should have heard something by now, according to CIC

"Sponsors who submitted sponsorship applications to CPC-M between May 29, 2010 and November 4, 2011 should have received a letter by the end of August 2014 requesting additional forms, documents, and information required for case processing. If you did not receive such a letter and have evidence that you submitted your sponsorship application during this period (May 29, 2010 and November 4, 2011), please contact the Call Centre to inform them of your situation"

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is a new line under my sponsorship application status.

"We started processing your application on December 4, 2014."

Do you see it when you access your application status online?

Yorkiemum

Sep 23, 2015
scorpion_ca said:

Yay!!! That does sound promising. Thanks for the info.

Our 2014 application was accepted but we have heard nothing since. Can't access our application on line...we do not have an 8 digit UCI number only a number beginning with F and 8 digits. The Fxxxxxxxxx is on the notice received mid 2014 saying that our application had been accepted. Can't get through on the phone...the line is constantly busy. Any idea what we need to access our file please?

Galian

Jun 30, 2010
scorpion_ca said:

Thank you for sharing. I have applied in Jan 2014 but nothing changed for me online, still "Application Received".