+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yorkiemum said:
Yay!!! That does sound promising. Thanks for the info.

Our 2014 application was accepted but we have heard nothing since. Can't access our application on line...we do not have an 8 digit UCI number only a number beginning with F and 8 digits. The Fxxxxxxxxx is on the notice received mid 2014 saying that our application had been accepted. Can't get through on the phone...the line is constantly busy. Any idea what we need to access our file please?
I have the UCI number but I don't use it to access the file. I use the file number that they sent us in Jun, 2014. I use my info along with file number to access the file. You can try this way.

Yorkiemum

Sep 23, 2015
scorpion_ca said:
I have the UCI number but I don't use it to access the file. I use the file number that they sent us in Jun, 2014. I use my info along with file number to access the file. You can try this way.
Did you use the identification number given in the June Letter...F000xxxxxx?

The message I get when I try to access our file is...we are not able to identify you given the information you have provided. :/

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yorkiemum said:
Did you use the identification number given in the June Letter...F000xxxxxx?

The message I get when I try to access our file is...we are not able to identify you given the information you have provided. :/
I select Application/Case number as an identification type and then use F number that was sent to me in June, 2014. I can also access the file by using my client ID number.

siter_pakhi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 08, 2014
AOR Received.
June 09, 2014
File Transfer...
April 06, 2016
Med's Request
June 28, 2016
Med's Done....
July 23, 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
October 11, 2016 (Passport received by SVO: October 31, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
November 4, 2016
scorpion_ca said:
There is a new line under my sponsorship application status.

"We started processing your application on December 4, 2014."

Do you see it when you access your application status online?
My online application tracking is showing:

Sponsorship Application Status:
Application Received
1.We received your application to sponsor XXXXXXX on January 8, 2014.
Dependents listed on the application are: YYYYYYYY

Permanent Residence Application Status:
Application Received
1.We received XXXXXXX's application for permanent residence on January 8, 2014.

Eagerly waiting to see the magic word that will say that Sponsorship application is approved.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Keep an eye on....you might see a second line in sponsorship application status soon. I am worried about PR approval as Singapore VO has been taking around 75 months to process the application.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scorpion_ca said:
There is a new line under my sponsorship application status.

"We started processing your application on December 4, 2014."

Do you see it when you access your application status online?
I will be surprised & happy if they start approving 2014 cases this year by December. You better have ready
NOA for year 2013, 2014 for submission.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jhutti said:
I will be surprised & happy if they start approving 2014 cases this year by December. You better have ready
NOA for year 2013, 2014 for submission.
I requested GCMS notes at the beginning of this year and found that the due date for Family Class sponsorship Eligibility is Dec 4, 2015. I am hoping CIC will make decision by that date.

I usually check application status on a monthly basis but I didn't find anything until two weeks ago even though they started to work in my application Dec 4, 2014. I think they are doing something with my file nowadays.

Yorkiemum

Sep 23, 2015
siter_pakhi said:
My online application tracking is showing:

Sponsorship Application Status:
Application Received
1.We received your application to sponsor XXXXXXX on January 8, 2014.
Dependents listed on the application are: YYYYYYYY

Permanent Residence Application Status:
Application Received
1.We received XXXXXXX's application for permanent residence on January 8, 2014.

Eagerly waiting to see the magic word that will say that Sponsorship application is approved.
I called the CIC helpline yesterday and was told if I hadn't heard anything 27 months after sending in the application to call again. The guy said before 27 months they cannot view the application...after 27 months they can. Suppose I'll have to wait until April 1st.

Erlm

Nov 3, 2014
I'm in the same situation. I got the email on June 9, 2014.
I used the Application # to check the status and I still can't get through. Same msg. This is so frustrating :(

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you try with your UCI number (9 digits including "-")and info?

Erlm said:
I'm in the same situation. I got the email on June 9, 2014.
I used the Application # to check the status and I still can't get through. Same msg. This is so frustrating :(

Yorkiemum

Sep 23, 2015
scorpion_ca said:
Can you try with your UCI number (9 digits including "-")and info?
Where did you find your UCI number? The only number I can find is the application number...which begins with F followed by 9 digits.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yorkiemum said:
Where did you find your UCI number? The only number I can find is the application number...which begins with F followed by 9 digits.
What is my client ID?

Your client ID, also referred to as a UCI, appears on all documents you get from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). It is an eight-digit number that looks like this: 0000-0000.

If you are applying to CIC for the first time, you will not yet have a client ID. If so, and you are filling out a form that asks for one, write “Not Applicable” or “N/A” in the space provided.

If you are applying online and the form does not allow you to input “N/A,” leave the space blank.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=012&t=4

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Erlm said:
For sure, the email that I got is missing the UCI number... just the F number. :eek:
F number is assigned only for this PGP application but UCI/client ID is assigned for each applicant and it's unique permanent number. If you have study/work permit, check there. You can also find it in your PR card as an ID No.

avn

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
18-12-2017
Passport Req..
23-02-2018
Erlm said:
For sure, the email that I got is missing the UCI number... just the F number. :eek:
You can use the F number as the application number to check the status and input the person you are sponsoring info (name, date of birth and place of birth).
Mine still says Application Received.

Hopefully we go to next step soon :)!

Good luck everyone!