+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
screech339 said:
You are correct and I was mistaken that translated copies can be done within Canada. However the original documents must be authenticated by the countries it came from in order for official translation to be done locally. Usually it is in a form of an apostil seal or some form of stamp from issuing country on original document. Then the document can then be photocopied and notarized by local authorities to say in English, that it is true copy of original.

The translators can then translate the certified copy of the document and issue an original translated document with it.
Thank you for the info :)

nina.roy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FYI, the PGP sponsorship form 1344 and fee payment forms have been updated with date stamp Aug 2014.

isha94

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
I have a few questions regarding 2015 PGP Program:

1- Does anyone know how many applications they will be inviting? Any changes in application forms or checklist?
2- I am a Canadian Citizen...but never had my birth certificate from India...I just always used my class tenth certificate and Indian Passport in lieu of birth certificate. My parents even got super visa. It is one of the requirements in the checklist. How to obtain it from Delhi?
3- What is the LICO of 2013? Are they going to change LICO of 2011 and 2012 ?
4- My older son is 20 Years...to add or exclude him while calculating size of family?
5- Can we fill the forms now and get them signed from parents by the end of 2014, so that it is easy to send them quicker to CIC?
6- Do we email the filled forms to parents and obtain their original signatures or scanned papers will be okay?

maveick

Mar 19, 2009
I also have not received AOR by mail or email. My CC was charged. Not sure if I will know before 2015 applications start. This is frustrating.

BTW, anyone knows or have any guesses about what will be typical end to end processing time for these new 5000 cap applications which started in 2014?

Coeur

Aug 4, 2014
Hi,
I phoned CIC yesterday ...
I am from Quebec and I only received one letter in June mentionning i'm in waiting list for the 5000 cap, I wanted to know if I had to register again in January, 2015.
Or if i will received another confirmation letter before 2014 end.

CIC confirmed my letter + Credit Card charged are both comfirmation, waiting list means you are in the 5000.
I will not received another letter.
I have no file number yet, because my file not opened yet.They can't see anything in their computer too.

At this date those who do not make the 5000 cap, received a letter of refusal, and their CC was paid off.

They are processing Sponsorship received in 2011....so next communication in 3 years....May be i will receive an email when my file is opened .

OnePieceOne

Jan 30, 2014
Coeur said:
Hi,
I am from Quebec and I only received one letter in June mentionning i'm in waiting list for the 5000 cap, I wanted to know if I had to register again in January, 2015.

CIC confirmed my letter + Credit Card charged are both comfirmation, waiting list means you are in the 5000.
I have no file number yet, because my file not opened yet.They can't see anything in their computer too.

At this date those who do not make the 5000 cap, received a letter of refusal, and their CC was paid off.

They are processing Sponsorship received in 2011....so next communication in 3 years....May be i will receive an email when my file is opened .
That's good news. Congratulations. I'm a Quebec applicant myself.

goal80

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
Coeur said:
Hi,

Very interesting information. Thank you for sharing
I'm from QC

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
Coeur said:
Hi,

Hello there,

I am also a Quebec applicant though I was not able to lodge my parents' application on 2014, I will be doing so in 2015

avn

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
18-12-2017
Passport Req..
23-02-2018
I received the email in early June that my application was accepted in the 5000 pile but still can't see my file online either. Does anyone know when we will be able to see the status?

Cocoa

Star Member
May 5, 2014
avn said:
I received the email in early June that my application was accepted in the 5000 pile but still can't see my file online either. Does anyone know when we will be able to see the status?
I got file number today. :)

Cocoa

Star Member
May 5, 2014
amado said:
can you please let us know how you got your file number? and were you able to view the status on cic using that number?
Just got an email with the attachment. I haven't checked status yet. I guess it would be the same as everybody's, not started yet.

percyperry

Oct 21, 2014
Here are timeline of my Sponsorship application

1st Application Sent/Recived - 3rd Jan 2014
Got Rejection on 21st Jan 2014

Got Letter from CIC on 21st April, asking me to submit the application again with reason of earlier rejection as " You have used older version of forms in earlier application submission", and if I submit by 15th May 2014, then they will consider my application into waiting list
Sent application again on 09th May 2014....
.... after that complete silence :'( no news from CIC

My Credit Card was charged with C$1100 on 21st Sept 2014 ( I wasn't sure what it will mean on later stage...)

Today 21st Oct, got email from CIC, confirming me that my Sponsorship application is accepted towards 5000 intake quota of 2014 and they have provided file no# starts with Fxxxxx.
The attachment in email says, CIC will contact on later stage (dont know when) for further next step...

Real wait time starts now...

nikary

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Good to hear that. My application was received on the 20th Jan, got UCI number as well but came back on the 29th Jan, as there was payment amount missing on Fee Payment form in Section B. All my forms were accurate as per their own checklist that they sent it back with my application. I re-submitted right away with completion. But received it back in May saying that did not make it to cap. I am wondering that how come they did not consider my application in after so many months. Is there any way I can contact Immigration Canada on this issue as it was not that anything major missing.