+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Coeur

Aug 4, 2014
Hi,

I am in Quebec, and i also received same letter than GOAL80, i am in the waiting list.
I was wondering if confirmations letters with WAITING LIST are only from Quebec ?In french?
May be it is the letter form in french, or normal process in Quebec.

My application rec'd by CIC on jan 15th, 2014 with full payment :)

Never received email, no access to CIC status web site, file number not working.

goal80

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
Coeur said:
Hi,

I am in Quebec, and i also received same letter than GOAL80, i am in the waiting list.
I was wondering if confirmations letters with WAITING LIST are only from Quebec ?In french?

Never received email, no access to CIC status web site, file number not working.
3 members in this forum received the same letter in french with the same wording:
Coeur, hasb1901 and myself
I believe this is the french wording of the letter

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
goal80 said:
3 members in this forum received the same letter in french with the same wording:
Coeur, hasb1901 and myself
I believe this is the french wording of the letter
Did any of you (QUEBEC applicants) have to send any NOA, T4, or any other financial proof for this stage of the process? I am under the impression that Quebec applicants only have to send financial documents to the government of Quebec when asked during the 2nd stage of the process. Does anyone know?

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Apr-2013 (In Process from 15th Oct 2013)
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
15th May 2013 (Sponsor Approval)
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Coeur said:
Hi,

Hi,
The reason might be you would have requested official confirmation in French. So the letter from CIC was sent in French. I am a Quebec resident and received my confirmation letter in English only. The language mentioned might be playing a part in this?

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Apr-2013 (In Process from 15th Oct 2013)
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
15th May 2013 (Sponsor Approval)
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Master7 said:
Did any of you (QUEBEC applicants) have to send any NOA, T4, or any other financial proof for this stage of the process? I am under the impression that Quebec applicants only have to send financial documents to the government of Quebec when asked during the 2nd stage of the process. Does anyone know?
Hi Master7,

I am from Quebec sponsoring my parents. I didnt send any NOA/T4 or other proof. All i sent was the application package and i didnt submit 1 or 2 forms which not requird for Quebec applicant. along with it i submitted my employment letter to prove i am based out in quebec, copy of my PR card and CSQ as well. you are right once CIC approves we are eligible to sponsor and send the letter our application will go to the visa office and in parallel we will submit another application(in french) which is to agreeing to support them with financial clauses to MICC (quebec immigration) and after that process micc will send the approval and CSQ directly to CIC visa office.

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
prasamp said:
Hi Master7,

I am from Quebec sponsoring my parents. I didnt send any NOA/T4 or other proof. All i sent was the application package and i didnt submit 1 or 2 forms which not requird for Quebec applicant. along with it i submitted my employment letter to prove i am based out in quebec, copy of my PR card and CSQ as well. you are right once CIC approves we are eligible to sponsor and send the letter our application will go to the visa office and in parallel we will submit another application(in french) which is to agreeing to support them with financial clauses to MICC (quebec immigration) and after that process micc will send the approval and CSQ directly to CIC visa office.
Thank you Prasamp! I have been waiting to hear from someone from Quebec who is already ahead in the process.

Have you received your AOR and fees deducted yet? Is the employment letter mandatory to submit or is there any document you can send to prove you are based in QC? Is there anyway you can send me a link to the applications you submitted?

Thank you!!

mtian

Aug 11, 2014
nina.roy said:
I checked my emails (including spam folder), I did not get anything further from CIC after that 4th April email. My file number too begins with F000******, But I have not been able to track my file status online till date with that, nor with my UCI#

Can you guys share the email address from which you got your AOR's from? Thanks.

I wonder how come my AOR format is different from all yours. My email does not specify that I made it into the Cap. I'm guessing I didn't make it into the cap. I hope the send my application back before the end of this year so that I can reapply in 2015.... Hmmm strange...
Nina, have you got any new update wrt your sponsership status? Did CIC ever call you back?

nina.roy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mtian said:
Nina, have you got any new update wrt your sponsership status? Did CIC ever call you back?
I withdrew my application, it took them 2 whole months to process withdrawal. They called to confirm withdrawal 2 months after I emailed them about withdrawing, then 6 weeks to process refund.

I have all my docs ready for 2015. I decided not to chance it with 2014 application.

Shenlong

Aug 11, 2014

Hi buddies....
I have also Sponsored my parents....
my question is, do i have to submit only my CRA printout for option C form or my Co-sponsor also has to Submit the option- C form along with me??? ::)

Shenlong

Aug 11, 2014
And i have one more thing to ask....
My parents siblings are all deceased and it is really hard to remember there DOB and date of death of the siblings.
Soo what you suggest to do in this case..
All this info is required to be filled in the form IMM 5406(Additional family information).

please address to my questions..

Shenlong

Aug 11, 2014
Still one more doubt guys..
I submitted my application in January, 2011..
can u plz tell me which two years CRA Option-C form should i request from CRA as CIC ask it for two years in the document checklist they have send for the Family sponsorship applications.

mtian

Aug 11, 2014
nina.roy said:
I withdrew my application, it took them 2 whole months to process withdrawal. They called to confirm withdrawal 2 months after I emailed them about withdrawing, then 6 weeks to process refund.

I have all my docs ready for 2015. I decided not to chance it with 2014 application.
Good luck for 2015, but do you think they will change the rules or forms in 2015? Do you remember when the rule was released last year?

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
nina.roy said:

Nina,

Did CIC actually return all your documents with your application? Did you have to get new documents for your new upcoming 2015 PGP?

Screech339

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Shenlong said:
And i have one more thing to ask....
My parents siblings are all deceased and it is really hard to remember there DOB and date of death of the siblings.
Soo what you suggest to do in this case..
All this info is required to be filled in the form IMM 5406(Additional family information).

please address to my questions..
Write the best known (approximate DOBs). Include a letter/note to CIC that the dates are approximate as exact ones are not known.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Shenlong said:
Still one more doubt guys..
I submitted my application in January, 2011..
can u plz tell me which two years CRA Option-C form should i request from CRA as CIC ask it for two years in the document checklist they have send for the Family sponsorship applications.
If you meet the LICO for ALL the previous few years, you can send all the years (2011 to current)......