+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When will students get offer letter from Conestoga College for January Intake 2020

mayankraj

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
india
Got my LOA from Conestoga for Jan 2020 in 7 days.
Waiting for fanshawe to revert, they have not started the review procedure I guess.
Deadline to deposit a security amount to Conestoga is 31 August. I really want to get approval from Fanshawe before that else I will have to go with Conestoga.

Navkaran

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Got my LOA from Conestoga for Jan 2020 in 7 days.
Waiting for fanshawe to revert, they have not started the review procedure I guess.
Deadline to deposit a security amount to Conestoga is 31 August. I really want to get approval from Fanshawe before that else I will have to go with Conestoga.
When did you apply in conestoga and in which program.?

mayankraj

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
india
I am looking forward to apply for this course. Could you please share your profile?
It is probably closed right now for January 2020, May or May not open again.
My profile
I’m a computer science engineer
10th(matriculation) - 8.4 CGPA
+2 - 68%
Graduation - 7.66 GPA
IELTS overall 8 no less than 7.5

veeru5

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hello All,

I just received an offer from Conestoga College for January 2020 Intake. This is a conditional offer letter with the below comments:

*Successful completion of the Master's degree with a minimum "B" average*

Could someone please shed some light if anyone knows what does "B" average is equivalent to as in Indian Grading percentage system?

I am pursuing my masters right now and was expected to be completed by August 2020. However, govt. is still debating if the Universities should conduct exams or not.

Appreciate your time.
Thank you!