+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When will students get offer letter from Conestoga College for January Intake 2020

Hiral1999

May 16, 2019
Does anyone have any idea that in what time generally conestoga college issue offer letter to students for January Intake 2020?

Hiral1999

May 16, 2019
Still too early. You can expect this around October 2019.
It will be too late. How can you say that? Many of my friends got offer letter for Sept intake within 2 months. And i have applied on that day when it was opened for the very first time for Jan intake 2020

Kowci

Jun 4, 2019
Does anyone have any idea that in what time generally conestoga college issue offer letter to students for January Intake 2020?
Hi
I have applied on April 27th. Till now no response. If you get kindly let me know. I have also applied for 2020 jan intake.

Avtar_15

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
India
Category........
Guys wait for at least a month. September intake is still open for few courses so they won't process yours until they are done with September intake. They will issue offer offer letters for January intake in or after August. So wait patiently.

gupt07ash

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
Guys wait for at least a month. September intake is still open for few courses so they won't process yours until they are done with September intake. They will issue offer offer letters for January intake in or after August. So wait patiently.
Well said
Hi
I have applied on April 27th. Till now no response. If you get kindly let me know. I have also applied for 2020 jan intake.
Seriously dude? You applied too early

Jun 6, 2019
Hey guys, but applying early puts them at a better place as most of the colleges prefer issuing offer letter on first come first qualify basis. Yet the processing will take time because the institution are still not done with September Intake.

Kiran0700

May 4, 2019
I also applied at conestoga college for jan intake 2020 but they are not giving offer letter bcz its too early so we have to wait atleast a month

Jul 25, 2019
They are giving offer letters from April,may
Ys but i have applied in april for sep intake and i got letter in business course then i paid my fees but fees delivered late by mistake then agent told me that you have wait for next intake right now i want to change course and intake also...
And mailed to conestoga also they told jan is not opened

Can you tell me from where you applied and how ??

Anjaani08

Jun 1, 2019
Ys but i have applied in april for sep intake and i got letter in business course then i paid my fees but fees delivered late by mistake then agent told me that you have wait for next intake right now i want to change course and intake also...
And mailed to conestoga also they told jan is not opened

Can you tell me from where you applied and how ??
I applied through agent in wireless network infrastructure course........may be at that moment your course was not open,you should take update on this from ur agent.