+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

Hitman2345

May 18, 2018
Hi everyone.
I applied paper based student application on 17th April.
Have got 2 acknowledgement letters (one on 30th April and another on 15th May)
After that no update yet.
It’s been 6weeks today.
Anyone having same date of application?
That's a coincidence
I applied on 17th Apr paper based same no updates yet

amarjotsingh43

May 17, 2018
Yup it is true bcoz there is no specific checklist for general category so all we have to be in safe side by adding more financial doc.
Has any working professional with 7-8 years of work ex & an offer letter from Canadian University applied for the student visa recently? If yes, then it would be great to connect & exchange information.
5 years of work exp in auditing & accounting applied in CBU for PG diploma in SCM
In which University have u applied & which course?

jaytee1995

May 18, 2018
3rd Acknowledgement mail today :
We want to assure you that your application is still in process and is proceeding normally.

Applied on 20th April.
Are you guys also waiting for this long ?

is it okay to get the air tickets done now ?

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
3rd Acknowledgement mail today :
We want to assure you that your application is still in process and is proceeding normally.

Applied on 20th April.
Are you guys also waiting for this long ?

is it okay to get the air tickets done now ?
Same here...
Applied on April 20, offline in VFS Delhi under General category for September intake...

Today I've received 3rd acknowledgement letter... No update on CIC website...
Even still it is showing... You do not need a medical exam. We will.....

Did you receive any update on medical?
Can you plz share your profile too?

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hey Rinda & other applicants who've applied visa 2nd time after rejection
Is it true that if visa get rejected then while applying next time the file will be processed & considered in GENERAL category & we have to attach all financial & other documents which are required in case of general even if applied in SPP college/university?
Hey Amarjot! Yes i guess it is true that once rejected under SPP for the 1st time, it goes into General the 2nd time. I have been reading this on Google a lot since many years now. Still kindly check with an agent just to cross verify. And regarding General Category yes we need to show all the supporting documents including financial of urs(if working) or ur sponsor's. I am sure u have GIC by now. Logic that u can survive in Canada and that u dont need to totally depend on only working to make an income

Reactions: amarjotsingh43