+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hello People good morning; just wanted to share the email that I received from the embassy today.In my passport I was weighing 87kg and was fat and now I am 75 kg lean face. Should I send the earlier fat photograph that is same as in passport or should i send the new one which I already did in application.

Could you share the specification required for the same.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for temporary residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
 Passport photos: Passport size photographs. Please provide photographs meeting the photograph specifications, taken within the last six months.
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.
Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.
Thank you again for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
Hi, remember its always ur current photo that u need to submit.

Btw congrats on ur weight loss..! Thats quite an achievement ..")

jaytee1995

May 18, 2018
Same here...
Applied on April 20, offline in VFS Delhi under General category for September intake...

Today I've received 3rd acknowledgement letter... No update on CIC website...
Even still it is showing... You do not need a medical exam. We will.....

Did you receive any update on medical?
Can you plz share your profile too?
Hey ! everything was updated but today they give me a final decision today too and they rejected my visa :(

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing mark-sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your
future prospects and plans.

Should i re-apply ?

My Profile :
10th - 78%
12th - 70% CBSE Non-Med.
NIFT - CGPA - 7.58
Humber College - Fashion Management & Promotions - sept. 2018
PTE - 70

jaytee1995

May 18, 2018
Hey Amarjot! Yes i guess it is true that once rejected under SPP for the 1st time, it goes into General the 2nd time. I have been reading this on Google a lot since many years now. Still kindly check with an agent just to cross verify. And regarding General Category yes we need to show all the supporting documents including financial of urs(if working) or ur sponsor's. I am sure u have GIC by now. Logic that u can survive in Canada and that u dont need to totally depend on only working to make an income
hey i got my visa rejected today :(

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Has any working professional with 7-8 years of work ex & an offer letter from Canadian University applied for the student visa recently? If yes, then it would be great to connect & exchange information.
Hi Komal! I have 10+ years of experience. Got rejected the 1st time in Dec. Re-applied on the 13th April and still waiting.. Going for Seneca College. Sure lets connect. Infact there's already a Whatsapp group for experienced people. Let me see if i can ask them to make me an admin too so that i can send u all an invite..

Reactions: komalmonga123

jaytee1995

May 18, 2018
Whats ur profile and when u applied
My Profile :
10th - 78%
12th - 70% CBSE Non-Med.
NIFT - CGPA - 7.58
PTE - 70

Reason :
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your

I applied on April 20th VFS Delhi, today i got the final verdict.

Tush0110

May 21, 2018
My Profile :
10th - 78%
12th - 70% CBSE Non-Med.
NIFT - CGPA - 7.58
PTE - 70

Reason :
studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your

I applied on April 20th VFS Delhi, today i got the final verdict.
Fuck how can dey reject such profile.
I m worried about mine nw

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hey ! everything was updated but today they give me a final decision today too and they rejected my visa :(

studies, missing mark-sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your

Should i re-apply ?

My Profile :
10th - 78%
12th - 70% CBSE Non-Med.
NIFT - CGPA - 7.58
PTE - 70
Thats sad to hear dear.. Yes pls do re-apply . First apply for CAIPS report, understand the clear reasons for decline and then re-apply addressing all the reasons mentioned.

U might have to defer ur admission for the next available intake, coz of the long wait u will have for CAIPS and then the CIC processing times.

Hey dont loose hopes. i got rejected the 1st time and i have 10+years experience.. Chances are less but i did not quit and re-applied. If i can retry anyone can too. All the best.. Relax u will get over it.. Make a strong case the 2nd time and then apply, u shall get it!
All the best!

SimranjeetS98

May 11, 2018
Has any working professional with 7-8 years of work ex & an offer letter from Canadian University applied for the student visa recently? If yes, then it would be great to connect & exchange information.
HI komal,

I have 4+ years of IT experience and I have applied for sept'18 intake. applied on 23rd april n still under processing.

Reactions: rinda.philkhana

RDM123

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Hi Komal! I have 10+ years of experience. Got rejected the 1st time in Dec. Re-applied on the 13th April and still waiting.. Going for Seneca College. Sure lets connect. Infact there's already a Whatsapp group for experienced people. Let me see if i can ask them to make me an admin too so that i can send u all an invite..
Why did got rejected first time?

Tush0110

May 21, 2018
Thats sad to hear dear.. Yes pls do re-apply . First apply for CAIPS report, understand the clear reasons for decline and then re-apply addressing all the reasons mentioned.

U might have to defer ur admission for the next available intake, coz of the long wait u will for CAIPS ans then the CIC processing times.

Hey dont loose hopes. i got rejected the 1st time and i have 10+years experience.. Chances are less but i did not quit and re-applied. If i can retry anyone can too. All the best.. Relax u will get over it.. Make a strong case the 2nd time and then apply, u shall get it!
All the best!
i have doubt too
Actually i changed my clg while graduation but in my form i didnt mentiond my old clg and mentiond only the clg frm which i actually graduated and name of my clg on degree is also same as on form.
Will i be rejected due to this reason

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Why did got rejected first time?
Same others reasons. Proposed studies blah. However 3 of them were baseless reasons or totally not related to my profile. For example they said I am from IT and did IT studies going for Tourism which is totally false. I am not even close to IT background..I did fight back the 2nd time. Wish we could appeal.

SimranjeetS98

May 11, 2018
Please share the whatsapp group link here :) thnks

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
i have doubt too
Actually i changed my clg while graduation but in my form i didnt mentiond my old clg and mentiond only the clg frm which i actually graduated and name of my clg on degree is also same as on form.
Will i be rejected due to this reason
No i don't think so . Relax its an individual's choice to shift colleges.. Did u mention about that in ur SOP or do u have any marksheets from the previous college? Like 1st year or so? If so then u should mention. But y are u talking about rejections? Stay positive .. Every case is different..