+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

RDM123

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Same others reasons. Proposed studies blah. However 3 of them were baseless reasons or totally not related to my profile. For example they said I am from IT and did IT studies going for Tourism which is totally false. I am not even close to IT background..I did fight back the 2nd time. Wish we could appeal.
Best of luck for you second time. I am from IT, having 16 years of exp and have applied for MBA. Do you see any disconnect in this?

Reactions: rinda.philkhana

Tush0110

May 21, 2018
No i don't think so . Relax its an individual's choice to shift colleges.. Did u mention about that in ur SOP or do u have any marksheets from the previous college? Like 1st year or so? If so then u should mention. But y are u talking about rejections? Stay positive .. Every case is different..
I didnt mentioned in sop about it
Yeah i had 2 marksheets of that clg and rest 4 of other clg and degree too mwntioning name of my current clg
I had good profile
10th 85%
12th 85%
B. Com 66%
Ielts 7.5 band
Fee paid
Gic paid

jaytee1995

May 18, 2018
Thats sad to hear dear.. Yes pls do re-apply . First apply for CAIPS report, understand the clear reasons for decline and then re-apply addressing all the reasons mentioned.

U might have to defer ur admission for the next available intake, coz of the long wait u will have for CAIPS and then the CIC processing times.

Hey dont loose hopes. i got rejected the 1st time and i have 10+years experience.. Chances are less but i did not quit and re-applied. If i can retry anyone can too. All the best.. Relax u will get over it.. Make a strong case the 2nd time and then apply, u shall get it!
All the best!
If i defer now , i'd be doing it for the second time. Last year i got the offer late and the only choice i could do was to defer for sept. 2018. Seems like i'm only wasting time. :3

Reactions: rinda.philkhana

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Best of luck for you second time. I am from IT, having 16 years of exp and have applied for MBA. Do you see any disconnect in this?
Thank you, and All the Best to u too") yes but hope u have explained why the MBA now after 16years and how does it help u back in our country and hope u have shown strong ties in our country.
Dont worry i did my Hotel Managment, worked In all the major International Banks now going for Tourism Course. Lol. Though have my own valid reasons explained clearly this time around ..

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
I didnt mentioned in sop about it
Yeah i had 2 marksheets of that clg and rest 4 of other clg and degree too mwntioning name of my current clg
I had good profile
10th 85%
12th 85%
B. Com 66%
Ielts 7.5 band
Fee paid
Gic paid
Didnt ur agent to tell that u have to mention? CIC website clearly states they need individual marksheets just the Degree Certificate wont do.. Hope u have submitted all of them.. And yes u need to mention that in the form or in ur SOP. 'Transparency' is the word. Lets hope for the best

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
If i defer now , i'd be doing it for the second time. Last year i got the offer late and the only choice i could do was to defer for sept. 2018. Seems like i'm only wasting time. :3
CAIPs will take 30 to 45 days or more based on the traffic. So lets say by july mid u will get the report. Can u lanuch the application by july end? That is incase if u get the CAIPs report in the said time ..CIC is now taking almost 2months to process.. I just suggested so that u dont have to rush on ur 2nd time application. But its totally up to u . Pls consult ur family and ur Consultant. I deferred it for the third time now..

RDM123

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Thank you, and All the Best to u too") yes but hope u have explained why the MBA now after 16years and how does it help u back in our country and hope u have shown strong ties in our country.
Dont worry i did my Hotel Managment, worked In all the major International Banks now going for Tourism Course. Lol. Though have my own valid reasons explained clearly this time around ..
Yes, in SOP. This time, I think lots of students have applied and thatswhy processing time is 7 weeks.

Akash153

May 18, 2018
Today i got msg from cic to submit
Proof of communicationa and marriage photos
And i did so
Now how many day can they take for PPR

RDM123

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Yes, in SOP. This time, I think lots of students have applied and thatswhy processing time is 7 weeks.
After Student visa stamping, in there any limit defined by CIC in how many max no. of months you should report to University. As my visa is getting delayed, defer is only option left. If I would get visa in June, my classes would be starting in Oct. For 4 months, I can wait, I don't have to go to VFS again I suppose?

komalmonga123

May 28, 2018
Hi Komal! I have 10+ years of experience. Got rejected the 1st time in Dec. Re-applied on the 13th April and still waiting.. Going for Seneca College. Sure lets connect. Infact there's already a Whatsapp group for experienced people. Let me see if i can ask them to make me an admin too so that i can send u all an invite..
Oh My cousin also did his UG in accounting from Seneca. His convocation is in June. Between I would really like to connect with you. But how? Is it possible to chat one to one on this forum?

Tush0110

May 21, 2018
Didnt ur agent to tell that u have to mention? CIC website clearly states they need individual marksheets just the Degree Certificate wont do.. Hope u have submitted all of them.. And yes u need to mention that in the form or in ur SOP. 'Transparency' is the word. Lets hope for the best
I dnt knw they filled my form but upto my knowledge they didnt mentioned
I guess i will ve rejected on this basis

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
After Student visa stamping, in there any limit defined by CIC in how many max no. of months you should report to University. As my visa is getting delayed, defer is only option left. If I would get visa in June, my classes would be starting in Oct. For 4 months, I can wait, I don't have to go to VFS again I suppose?
Within 3months of Visa stamping u have to land in the country and reporting to the Uni pls check with them .

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
I dnt knw they filled my form but upto my knowledge they didnt mentioned
I guess i will ve rejected on this basis
Umm ok.. Its ok relax u never know.. Just hope for the best. They might even cross check before rejecting if they have a doubt.. U never know.. Be optimistic..