+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

Hitman2345

May 18, 2018
same just 2 acknowledgement letter and no further update :/ i anyhow linked my paper application online and it says processing while i've cleared medical and they need no additional document for now. This is it.
Did u see there is something called background check
Wat does that mean

Ghotrakkr

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
No
I have applied for Master of Management at University of Windsor. Applied for the visa on 6th April. Still haven't received it. The status says,"The file is being processed at the Canada Visa Office - New Delhi". Should I be worried ?:(
No need to worry it will come near 20th June

Rs9195

May 10, 2018
Hello People good morning; just wanted to share the email that I received from the embassy today.In my passport I was weighing 87kg and was fat and now I am 75 kg lean face. Should I send the earlier fat photograph that is same as in passport or should i send the new one which I already did in application.

Could you share the specification required for the same.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for temporary residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
 Passport photos: Passport size photographs. Please provide photographs meeting the photograph specifications, taken within the last six months.
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.
Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.
Thank you again for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Reactions: rinda.philkhana

RDM123

Star Member
May 25, 2018
My application had already reached the 7 week processing time today. Still no update. Been 50 days (Including weekends and public holidays)
As processing time is over, you can send enquiry to embassy through IRCC form mentioning your query. It would reach directly to embassy. I am also thinking to send IRCC form, mine application would complete 6 weeks in next 2 days. Really worried as by 6th June, classes are starting.