shekool

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not yet Haley . . . . the wait is killing me. I will let you guys know as soon as I get word . . .

shekool

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Kristy,

congtatz!!!!!!!!!!!

shekool

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

saw this link in another forum, you can check it out . . .

http://www.toronto.ca/e-vites/internationalstudents.htm

jwtaylor

Aug 27, 2010
Hi Guys,

Will be applying for next year. Did you guys have to show 3 months bank statement?

Thanks,
Joedi

shekool

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Kristy, thanks for the words of encouragement . . .

@Joedi - yeah, the requirements are to show the 3 months bank statement

shekool

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey peeps:

I finally got my permit on Friday!!!! Going school january instead, already spoke to the school and its fine.

Thanks guys and we willl keep in touch

Reactions: Mel 777

Mel 777

Aug 9, 2019
Hey Shekool what's up? wat are you waiting on to apply girl??? The website says 8 weeks but I got through in three weeks and I am leaving for school in three weeks ;D. Jambrown did you not get a date to return when you dropped off your documents? Well, if you used the drop box you would'nt. I dropped off mines in person and got the return date when the person at the window collected and checked them to make sure I had everthing. Once you are using a joint account you must get a sponsorship letter from that person as VO is saying the money is not yours. I used a sponsor and I submitted her drivers license, logical you know, they have to identify the sponsor somehow. Missing documents will delay the process once they have to stop and ask for something, it can be annoying I think to VO so make sure you read if you are not using a sponsor. You also have to think like them; make sure you have documents to back up everthing even if it was not asked for.

Cheers
Hello Haley,

I am so happy to read the good that your study permit was approved and you are about to journey to Canada...
I would like for you to tell me though, if a police record is a must? And did you complete the application on your own?? If so, did you get someone to read your SOP?

I plan to start school in January 2020.... i am still waiting to hear from centennial college ( an agent submitted my app).