Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aaight, thanks!!

jambrown

Jul 21, 2011
Its over a month now.. and i still dont get my visa as yet.. Whats going on.. I am seeing the plane tickets to vancouver going up everyday..

shekool

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

I submitted my documents yesterday. Jambrown, nuh worry, u will soon get call. I am going to Vancouver as well - Kamloops. Will keep u guys posted.

Lata

jambrown

Jul 21, 2011
Ok Shekool.. I hope your processing of documents goes through well at CHC... I will let you kno when ever i get back my stuff.. Glad to know you are going Vancouver as well.....

jambrown

Jul 21, 2011
OK Friends my wait is finally over. I got my visa today.. It feels so good.. Vancouver here i come.. Cant wait to settle down in those class room and do my thing.... All the best for all who waiting, you will get it soon...

My processing time is... Submit documents on June 29. 2011
Got back Passport with Visa on August 3, 2011

jambrown

Jul 21, 2011
Re: Got My Visa today Everyone..Good luck all ma Caribbean Peeps

OK Friends my wait is finally over. I got my visa today.. It feels so good.. Vancouver here i come.. Cant wait to settle down in those class room and do my thing.... All the best for all who waiting, you will get it soon...

My processing time is... Submit documents on June 29. 2011
Got back Passport with Visa on August 3, 2011

shekool

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gwaan Jambrown

Mi did tell yu seh yu soon buss!!!! Congratz, will keep you posted!!

kristy

Aug 10, 2011
I applied for study permit in April and still waiting. I got a police clearance which I submitted July 13 but no reply receive since. Has anyone experienced this long delay?

Haley

Apr 25, 2011
Hey,

Congratulations Jambrown,

All the best with your studies. It's your turn now Shekool.

shekool

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes Haley,

A my time fi chue, my time to have long nights and a dream (bout di visa)like Joseph di dreamer and longer days pulling out my hair. A waah tell yu seh I have to leave by Next Week Friday and mi no get mi permit yet.... In the mean time, mi nuh business, mi start the cleaning up process already.

I will definitely let u know the second I have it, then we can exchange contacts so we can keep in touch when we are in Canada (I am speaking it into being).

By the way Haley, did you make up your mind about the other situation you had mentioned (sending in an application for ur . . . )???.

Jambrown/Haley: Did the embassy call you when you got the study permit or did DHL just deliver it??? Everyday mi deh pan DHL site a track it. . . all di DHL receipt wareout LOL . . .

jambrown

Jul 21, 2011
Hey Shekool...

The Canadian Embassy will not call and let you kno anything, The only call you will get is from DHL... I did not even remember that i had the tracking number for the prepaid envelop...

Haley

Apr 25, 2011
Guys I applied in early June and got a date same time to pick up my documents in three weeks, I did not use DHL. Shekool any word yet? I have not applied yet. I will wait until about three months before I do so. Today was my last day at work. Got a nice farewell party from my co-workers with sad faces...I will miss them. I am leaving next week. Shekool you're so funny, I like your style although I have not packed yet. I just fling some clothes in the suitcase that I will be carrying so that I can give my kids more space. You and Jambrown must stay linked up as I realize that you guys are going in the same area. I must keep in touch with my Jam down friends. Vancouver and Toronto have a lot of Jamaicans, I am yet to meet a Jamaican who has visited or is even staying in Manitoba.

kristy

Aug 10, 2011
I have an interview for next week. Haley, if all goes well I should be going to Manitoba as well. I keeping my fingers crossed that will work out ok.

Haley

Apr 25, 2011
Hey Kristy, that's great!!! 8) Let me know how it goes. Are you prepared for the interview? Usually when they request one they are uncertain about the documents you submitted.

kristy

Aug 10, 2011
Haley, all my documents are legit. I am taking some additional proof of funds though. Its a joint account. The letter is asking me to take to the interview evidence of current employement status even though I did indicate on my application that I had recently resigned from my last job. I also applied for a visitors visa for my son at the same time. He is to be at the interview as well. I am not sure what they are looking for. I'll certainly let you know the outcome.