+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What will trigger LPP to start?

vincent9909

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
I got my GCMS notes, my LPP are all not start after my test was completed.
Who got their GCMS after LPP are completed, and know what will trigger these?
Thank you so much in advance.

RamyMN

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
I understand your frustration, but it depends on many factors: application type, processing office, processing officer, and the application itself to name a few. IRCC website mentions that, for typical applications, their target is for applicants to get their citizenship within 4 to 6 months after they complete the test.

In my case, IRCC started working on my LPP 4 months after the test when I got a request to send scanned passport pages.

Best of luck with your application, hope you get positive updates soon.

vincent9909

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
I understand your frustration, but it depends on many factors: application type, processing office, processing officer, and the application itself to name a few. IRCC website mentions that, for typical applications, their target is for applicants to get their citizenship within 4 to 6 months after they complete the test.

In my case, IRCC started working on my LPP 4 months after the test when I got a request to send scanned passport pages.

Thank you so much for your detailed explanation and wishes.
All the best to you :)

Reactions: applicantt

rcanzy

Mar 28, 2019

After submitting the scanned copy of all passport pages and travel documents how long did it take to have all LPP checked as completed?

DS1990

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
Application Type: Paper
Physical Presence Days: 1,756
No of Applicants: 3 (2 Adult + 1 Child)
Application sent: Sept 06 , 2022
Application delivered: Sep 09, 2022
AOR: Sep 20, 2022
In Progress: Sep 21, 2022
Background complete: Dec 21 2022
Test Invite: Jan 12, 2023
Test Complete: Jan 24, 2023 (20/20)
LPP Complete: Feb 15, 2023
Decision Made: Feb 15, 2023
Office: Mississauga
Oath Letter: Feb 25, 2023
Oath ceremony: Mar 9, 2023
I find this timeline, looks like all process took 7 month. From Test to LPP - 22 days.

brittanymurphy

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016

why request all the passport pages?

ideaz

Nov 17, 2016

Roughly how long it took you to LPP complete from when your scanned passport pages were requested? I got a request too last month and has been radio silence since.