+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what to wait after a call from CIC..?

E.B.

Star Member
Sep 15, 2010
Good morning,
Could I ask your responses about my situation... please..
APP received on 25 Nov. No MR yet.., but few days ago I received a call from CIC about my job duties (lady said job duties in reference letter seems to be copy-pasted).. After my conversation with VO she said "it will help me to make a decision". No response yet...
Last night I phoned to my former employer (I left CA over a year ago), told him that CIC wanted to know more details about my job experience in his company an so on. He was quiet happy to hear it, also he said that nobody did call him from CIC, but if someone will - he will confirm everything as well . After that, he said I am very welcome to come back to work in his company and he wants to help me as much as he can! I was very pleased to hear it, especially when I communicated with him so long time ago...
So, I would like to know what are you thinking about all fo this situation..? I am even thinking to ask my employer to write new one reference letter and I would email it to CIC on the beginning of next week..? Is it good idea to do it at this stage of process?
Thank you so much!!

CECapplicantXX

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed Recived on 11-07-2013
IELTS Request
Included with App
E.B. said:
Good morning,
Could I ask your responses about my situation... please..
APP received on 25 Nov. No MR yet.., but few days ago I received a call from CIC about my job duties (lady said job duties in reference letter seems to be copy-pasted).. After my conversation with VO she said "it will help me to make a decision". No response yet...
Last night I phoned to my former employer (I left CA over a year ago), told him that CIC wanted to know more details about my job experience in his company an so on. He was quiet happy to hear it, also he said that nobody did call him from CIC, but if someone will - he will confirm everything as well . After that, he said I am very welcome to come back to work in his company and he wants to help me as much as he can! I was very pleased to hear it, especially when I communicated with him so long time ago...
So, I would like to know what are you thinking about all fo this situation..? I am even thinking to ask my employer to write new one reference letter and I would email it to CIC on the beginning of next week..? Is it good idea to do it at this stage of process?
Thank you so much!!
which num did they call u from? i dont knw wat to say but maybe try sending another work ref letter just incase ..hopefully someone else here can help better ..