+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What this message means?

itzdrmac

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
I guess we should all NOT comment after this for the sake of not disrespect you.. All the best with 3-4months timeline. Your lawyer is the best, I guess he is the lawyer, IRB registry clerk, IRB deciding member on your hearing plus he process and prints travel document. He can get all done in just 4months..Goodluck
lmao

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Nice.

Who will disrespect me? That’s not allowed and not a choice :)

That gave me good lesson to not ask anything here in this website. First and last.

I will come soon to tell you all that i got it to take your congrats ;);) I know something so I’m sure right?

Hope you to learn respectful for who is confused. When you have information give it really to help not to mocking him.

Bye.
Maybe we are not talking about the same thing. Most of us here went through the same process. 3-4 months for what exactly? Do you already have
an hearing date? I know someone who applied for asylum in August 2022, his hearing was scheduled for June 2023.

If you don't have an hearing date yet you cannot talk about leaving the country anytime soon.

From my own experience : claim asylum in august 2017 went for my hearing in february 2018 ( it was before covid and I was lucky ) some of my friends got their hearing date after 2 years.

Last edited:

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021

Tmon

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
And please and please, make sure you come back here to tell us how it all went. Wishing you good luck with the 4months!

Reactions: itzdrmac

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
And please and please, make sure you come back here to tell us how it all went. Wishing you good luck with the 4months!
That guy does not need luck, he is being already accepted, he was accepted and he did know, discovered in 1 hour after all advice ppl were given to him/her, laugh and I think it was troll

Reactions: itzdrmac

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
That guy does not need luck, he is being already accepted, he was accepted and he did know, discovered in 1 hour after all advice ppl were given to him/her, laugh and I think it was troll
You are right, all he needed was 1hr

Kimob

Jan 3, 2022
Toronto
Guys can answeres be more professional please?
I’m not talking about citizenship, and if i was talking about it is not true you don’t have to wait 5 years and you can’t go back! you need ( 1059 days ) almost 3 years in last 5years and you can travel some days during this.

It’s my first time to use this website and I thought answers here is 100% true but i see some people just guessing.

Can someone helping me by reliable information؟
I really need an answer.
Well the most accurate answer should come from your lawyer, you can find everything about refugee on IRCC and Canada website. You should do your research and watch youtube and all these means to know more. If you applied for refugee means you dont have any passport, how would travel then? you can apply for travel document after you receive your hearing decision. Just make sure what you applied for with the help of your so called lawyer.

Jack david

Mar 4, 2023

HELLOOO GUYSSS
I’m back
I couldn’t let your kind request go without an answer:D

I GOT MY ACCEPT LETTER
WITHOUT HEARING, NOT EVEN 4 MONTHS

I attached photos;) you can take a look if you are not convinced yet.

Everyone was mocking or disrespectful, I hope this was a little lesson for you guys to have clean hearts.

I can receive your congratulations;)
I wish you a good wait.

https://ibb.co/fvXchny
https://ibb.co/KDr3F6b

Jack david

Mar 4, 2023
I guess we should all NOT comment after this for the sake of not disrespect you.. All the best with 3-4months timeline. Your lawyer is the best, I guess he is the lawyer, IRB registry clerk, IRB deciding member on your hearing plus he process and prints travel document. He can get all done in just 4months..Goodluck
What’s up broo;)) Yup that’s what exactly happend!