+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What this message means?

Jack david

Mar 4, 2023
Hi guys

i got this message

“Your application to remain in Canada as a temporary resident has been approved. A secure document has been mailed to you at the address that you provided when you made your application. If you have not received your secure document within six weeks, contact IRCC”

I applied for it at the end of December 2022
Does that mean everything is ok?
and when i will got the documents can I travel outside Canada by Travel document?

How many days that could by take generally if someone had the same email?

Thanks everyone.

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
Hi guys

i got this message

“Your application to remain in Canada as a temporary resident has been approved. A secure document has been mailed to you at the address that you provided when you made your application. If you have not received your secure document within six weeks, contact IRCC”

I applied for it at the end of December 2022
Does that mean everything is ok?
and when i will got the documents can I travel outside Canada by Travel document?

How many days that could by take generally if someone had the same email?

Thanks everyone.
You will get your work permit or study
No travel , you can apply for RTD when you receive positive results from your hearing

Jack david

Mar 4, 2023
You will get your work permit or study
No travel , you can apply for RTD when you receive positive results from your hearing
But I didn’t applied for work permit?

My lawyer recommended me to apply for Refugee Protection. so I could leave Canada and come back again (I have some work to finish in another country) and that by travel document until I receive my PR .

I came by study visa but it’s expired now .

This message doesn’t mean everything is ok now and i can receive my documents after a few weeks?

Sabu61@@

Feb 27, 2023
To get Refugee protection or be a protected person or convention refugee, it takes so many steps. Basically you just got your work permit, next you will get a hearing date if there is any; depending on your case. After the hearing you will get notice of decision which tells you if you are accepted as protected person or convention refugee. From there only you can apply for travel document and PR using your notice of decision from IRB.

Reactions: Tamiou

Jack david

Mar 4, 2023
To get Refugee protection or be a protected person or convention refugee, it takes so many steps. Basically you just got your work permit, next you will get a hearing date if there is any; depending on your case. After the hearing you will get notice of decision which tells you if you are accepted as protected person or convention refugee. From there only you can apply for travel document and PR using your notice of decision from IRB.
Oh so now I’m not accepted yet? So what’s they approved me for? Which documents they meant that I’ll receive after weeks?

And all this steps how long could be take generally?
last question If I had to leave Canada necessary can I come back by this work permit? Like if i had a visa?

Thankyou all for helping I appreciate.

Jack david

Mar 4, 2023
no its just an identity document for u to do daily errands in canada like opening a bank acoount etc
I already have bank account.

So my friend to be clear I’ll wait for weeks then I will receive this paper. Then still i cant use it as a travel document, and if i left Canada i cant come back without a new visa. right? This paper can’t help me

itzdrmac

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
I already have bank account.

So my friend to be clear I’ll wait for weeks then I will receive this paper. Then still i cant use it as a travel document, and if i left Canada i cant come back without a new visa. right? This paper can’t help me
no this paper is just a document to show u have applied fpr asylum so u r allowed to stay in Canada till a decision is made. lol it will take 2 years for u to get a decision and then apply for a travel document so basically u cannpt travel before 2 years

Jack david

Mar 4, 2023
no this paper is just a document to show u have applied fpr asylum so u r allowed to stay in Canada till a decision is made. lol it will take 2 years for u to get a decision and then apply for a travel document so basically u cannpt travel before 2 years
Wait what! o_O:oops:
how? My lawyer told me this will take 2 or 3 months maximum.
And I already finished 2 months

Jack david

Mar 4, 2023
Guys can answeres be more professional please?
I’m not talking about citizenship, and if i was talking about it is not true you don’t have to wait 5 years and you can’t go back! you need ( 1059 days ) almost 3 years in last 5years and you can travel some days during this.

It’s my first time to use this website and I thought answers here is 100% true but i see some people just guessing.

Can someone helping me by reliable information؟
I really need an answer.

Peace444

Nov 12, 2022
Guys can answeres be more professional please?
I’m not talking about citizenship, and if i was talking about it is not true you don’t have to wait 5 years and you can’t go back! you need ( 1059 days ) almost 3 years in last 5years and you can travel some days during this.

It’s my first time to use this website and I thought answers here is 100% true but i see some people just guessing.

Can someone helping me by reliable information؟
I really need an answer.
After applying, you have to wait for a minimum of 1 year sometimes 2 years to get your hearing scheduled.
You can’t travel outside canada during this time.