+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is the best way to transfer money from Pakistan to Canada.

asma danish

Nov 10, 2023
Friday at 10:46 PM
Can any 1 tell me that the consultant is allowed to open clients bank account in canada for pof? while client is forced to send his funds 10000 dollars to the consultant with a filled form and he will go with the form ask for letter to the bank and authorities? then he will funding the account at the same time?...
So once we receive the funds here, and your form

We'll show it to the ministry of immigration then they would give us the letter to give to the bank ,so we'll take the funds(in cash), the letter from the ministry of immigration and also your filled bank form to the bank at once,so while opening the account, we're funding it at the same time

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
Can any 1 tell me that the consultant is allowed to open clients bank account in canada for pof? while client is forced to send his funds 10000 dollars to the consultant with a filled form and he will go with the form ask for letter to the bank and authorities? then he will funding the account at the same time?...

We'll show it to the ministry of immigration then they would give us the letter to give to the bank ,so we'll take the funds(in cash), the letter from the ministry of immigration and also your filled bank form to the bank at once,so while opening the account, we're funding it at the same time

Not need to ask same question twice in 2 different threads, under different categories.

What you mention sounds fishy. I do not think a bank here will allow a consultant (or anyone else) open an account for you. I would not entrust $10,000 to the consultant or anyone else.

I am not sure what kind of letter you expect from the "ministry of immigration" (do you mean IRCC?), but, again, it does not sound right. None of this is too clear to me, but it sounds like your funds will be at risk. Be careful.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021

I think that is a scam..

FletcherHubbard

Star Member
Nov 20, 2023
Hi all,
I am in Canada and looking to buy a house. I need to transfer 100,000$ from Pakistan to Canada. What is the best way?
Bank to bank transfer would be expensive. I have also plan to visit back home in few weeks. If I personally get money with me, Will immigration officer enquire me about this at airport or not. If I personally deposit these money in bank will they ask me about it like from where did I get these money or not stuff like that?
do you mean there is no hsbc premier global transfer services in Pakistan so that you cannot transfer your funds in HSBC from Pakistan to Canada free of charges?