+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is BF'D ? --EXPLAINED >>>

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
qorax said:
Hi,

I am a 2007 applicant and done my meds in November 2010 and waiting for PPR.In my notes there is no mentioning of BG checks and BDEC is also BLANK,what does it mean can u plz tell at what stage of processing is my file now,and what shd I expect?MY SELDEC =4 means that my selection decision is pending what is your idea about it , although I have already done my meds.Plz advice.
BDEC is usually the last code to be logged. Nothing unusual there. It'd appear [usually] after the PRVs r stamped.
SELDEC-4 suggests 'Waived'... occurs with many. It's usually reflected if there's an interview.

Qorax

Thanks a lot Captain for your useful advice.I need to bother you with another question.

Actually my VO has assigned me 68 points including 5 points for my relative,so in that case if I am not able to score points due to my relative ,I will not be able to score the passing mark of 67,the VO also wrote"points for relative are crucial" as my relative's docs are not reviewed yet,so do you think thts why my SELDEC=4?

As I have already taken my meds so what are the chances of interview now?

My meds are expiring on 1st Nov 2011, do you think that my case could be decided on the coming BFD ?

How long do they normally require to take a decision after a BFD?

Moreover I have noticed two incorrect information in my File

1) My wife's name is not correctly entered,family name is missing from her name, though its was the case with her medical forms as well and that fact was brought to CIC notice and her PP copy was submitted to rectify the information but that was not corrected by CIC and still it is incorrectly entered,plz advice what to do, shd I wait for my PPR and then inform them or request them for a correction right now?

2) My cell phone# is incorrectly entered as my Fax # though I never provided them my Fax #

Thanks

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Classical_beat

Ratings: +16
[Good] [Poor]

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: Singapore
NOC Code......: O111
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: 07-04-2010
Doc's Request.: 19-06-2010
AOR Received.: 19-06-2010
IELTS Request: sent with full documents.
File Transfer...: 04-10-2010 2nd AOR : 22-11-2010

Re: ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM
« Reply #3714 on: July 05, 2011, 05:03:08 am »

I received my GCMS today and there the Application Assignment Due Date = 2012 November . Anyone have any idea what it means?

======

Qorax, please comment. is this Application Assignment Due Date the same as CAIPS's BF'd date?

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if assignment due date is novemner 2012----than it should be tentative deadline to finalize this app...i hope i am right???
jnathan said:
Classical_beat

[Good] [Poor]

I received my GCMS today and there the Application Assignment Due Date = 2012 November . Anyone have any idea what it means?

======

Qorax, please comment. is this Application Assignment Due Date the same as CAIPS's BF'd date?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
magar said:
Dear Qorax

I have applied in march 2010, as per the current scenario it's totally unpredictable that how long it will take to process your application. In the application i have claimed full points for my work experience and as on today i have completed 5 years of total experience.

Now i need you expert advice that as i want to take career break for uncertain time period due to certain family circumstances. I want you all seniors to advice if i will stop working what steps do i need to take and how it will affect the processing of my application.

Looking forward see your advice in this situation.

thanks
This 'break' will have no effect on your processing, having already passed the eligibility.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
newcomer said:
Thanks a lot Captain for your useful advice.I need to bother you with another question.

Actually my VO has assigned me 68 points including 5 points for my relative,so in that case if I am not able to score points due to my relative ,I will not be able to score the passing mark of 67,the VO also wrote"points for relative are crucial" as my relative's docs are not reviewed yet,so do you think thts why my SELDEC=4?

As I have already taken my meds so what are the chances of interview now?

My meds are expiring on 1st Nov 2011, do you think that my case could be decided on the coming BFD ?

How long do they normally require to take a decision after a BFD?

Moreover I have noticed two incorrect information in my File

1) My wife's name is not correctly entered,family name is missing from her name, though its was the case with her medical forms as well and that fact was brought to CIC notice and her PP copy was submitted to rectify the information but that was not corrected by CIC and still it is incorrectly entered,plz advice what to do, shd I wait for my PPR and then inform them or request them for a correction right now?

2) My cell phone# is incorrectly entered as my Fax # though I never provided them my Fax #

Thanks
Interviews r of 2 kinds, [1]Selection Interview & [2]Security Interview. Having done the meds already, it's very unlikely that u'd have any interview of the former pattern... interviews after meds r anyway 'rare' - if it occurs, it'd most likely be of the latter type [security interview].

About 80-90% cases r finalized targeting the possible entry of the applicant into Canada before the meds expire. However thus, there could be a few who'd have repeat meds too -- mostly on security issues. I hope u don't fall under that category.

The other 2 issues r actually not very disturbing [family name / Tele No.]... u may just condone them or write another note to your VO requesting it's rectification.

Good luck!
Qorax

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
qorax said:
Interviews r of 2 kinds, [1]Selection Interview & [2]Security Interview. Having done the meds already, it's very unlikely that u'd have any interview of the former pattern... interviews after meds r anyway 'rare' - if it occurs, it'd most likely be of the latter type [security interview].

About 80-90% cases r finalized targeting the possible entry of the applicant into Canada before the meds expire. However thus, there could be a few who'd have repeat meds too -- mostly on security issues. I hope u don't fall under that category.

The other 2 issues r actually not very disturbing [family name / Tele No.]... u may just condone them or write another note to your VO requesting it's rectification.

Good luck!
Qorax
A million thanks for you Captain,may God always bless you.

Need to bother with another question.
My med furtherance test were evaluted and asessed by CIc in January 2011, after that date I dont see any BFD in my CAIPS ,except the coming BFD in July .There are a few dates entered but they were only related to my email inquiries but no BFD.During that period I have been getting the same reply from my VO that" Your file is waiting for a review by an IO".

What do you think why CIC assigned me the first BFD after six months of meds evaluation ,were they of the view right from the beginning that my BG checks will not be finished before 6 mnths or so(I lived in 4 countries after age of 18 i.e. UK,Pakistan,KSA,Japan)

Moreover is there a possibility that my BG checks are finished till now , but CIC has not entered/evaluated them as they did not open my file.Are the VO obliged to entertain any information,which arrives before BFD,to entertain and open the file to start work on them or they will wait till the BFD date ONLY to start processing on specific file.

Thanks once again for your time.

Best Regards

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
newcomer said:
A million thanks for you Captain,may God always bless you.

Need to bother with another question.
My med furtherance test were evaluted and asessed by CIc in January 2011, after that date I dont see any BFD in my CAIPS ,except the coming BFD in July .There are a few dates entered but they were only related to my email inquiries but no BFD.During that period I have been getting the same reply from my VO that" Your file is waiting for a review by an IO".

What do you think why CIC assigned me the first BFD after six months of meds evaluation ,were they of the view right from the beginning that my BG checks will not be finished before 6 mnths or so(I lived in 4 countries after age of 18 i.e. UK,Pakistan,KSA,Japan)

Moreover is there a possibility that my BG checks are finished till now , but CIC has not entered/evaluated them as they did not open my file.Are the VO obliged to entertain any information,which arrives before BFD,to entertain and open the file to start work on them or they will wait till the BFD date ONLY to start processing on specific file.

Thanks once again for your time.

Best Regards
One of those countries in on the radar... it takes a while for them to proceed with anything, unless all b/ground & security issues r cleared.
Qorax

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
Classical_beat

[Good] [Poor]

======

Yes Qorax will you please help us by explaining Application Assignment Due Date .

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Classical_beat said:
Yes Qorax will you please help us by explaining Application Assignment Due Date .
It's the deadline date by when the VO expects to conclude your file... or@least be reminded for a relook/final review if any red-flags r delaying the processing.

Qorax

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
It's the deadline date by when the VO expects to conclude your file... or @ least be reminded for a relook/final review if any red-flags r delaying the processing.

Qorax
Dear Qorax

Conclude your files means what ? Visa Issued or Medical Instructions Issued ?

Thanks for kind help

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR Visa issuance.....

Azmat said:
Dear Qorax

Conclude your files means what ? Visa Issued or Medical Instructions Issued ?

Thanks for kind help

DOCTOR77

Jun 8, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
25-4-2011
Med's Done....
11-5-2011
Passport Req..
25-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-7-11
LANDED..........
LAND IN AUGUST 2011
dear qorax,help me........

i donot know what is going on in my case delay in getting visa.

PROOF of medical done by DMP and passports AND RPRF sent on 15-5-2011 sent.
RPRF is encashed on 22-5-11.
THOUGH VO STATED DEADLINE OF 7-6-2011 FOR SUBMITTING PP,PROOF OF MED. DONE AND RPRF .

MEDICAL REPORT sent by doctor and recieved by vo on 30-5-11.

I SENT MY PCC ALONG WITH APPLICATION IN OCTOBER 2010 ,AS WRITTEN IN POST ITS NOW MORE THAN SIX MONTHS OLD,does it has any relation with delay?
PLEASE REPLY

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
DOCTOR77 said:
dear qorax,help me........

i donot know what is going on in my case delay in getting visa.

PROOF of medical done by DMP and passports AND RPRF sent on 15-5-2011 sent.
RPRF is encashed on 22-5-11.
THOUGH VO STATED DEADLINE OF 7-6-2011 FOR SUBMITTING PP,PROOF OF MED. DONE AND RPRF .

MEDICAL REPORT sent by doctor and recieved by vo on 30-5-11.

I SENT MY PCC ALONG WITH APPLICATION IN OCTOBER 2010 ,AS WRITTEN IN POST ITS NOW MORE THAN SIX MONTHS OLD,does it has any relation with delay?
PLEASE REPLY
Relax! It takes 3-4 months [max] to get the PRVs stamped.... u aren't delayed yet. Hold-on a bit more & u'd have it.
Qorax