+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is BF'D ? --EXPLAINED >>>

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Sir Qorax,

I need your help once again.I am a 2007 applicant of London.Done my meds in October 2010,subjected to a medical furtherance test(a re-xray only)in December 2010 which was submitted to London on 15th Dec 2010.I have lived in 4 countries (Pakistan(national),Saudi Arabia,UK and Japan)after the age of 18.And my wife has lived in only 2 (Pakistan and Saudi Arabia),dependents are below the age of 18.

Since January 2011,I am getting the same reply from my VO that my file is waiting for a review.First I was under the impression that my BG checks are finished and my file is only waiting for a final review,as usually London office sends this type of message when BG checks are finished.But I was advised by you that my BG checks would not have been finished ,otherwise the file cannot be held for review for so many months.And when I checked my VO's previous replies send to me BEFORE the issuance of med instructions ,I found that he used to send me the same reply for many months before the issuance of med instructions so I can conclude the same.

Kindly advise what do you think of my case.How close I am to get my PPR?

Will I be able to get my visa before the expiry of my meds( in 1st week of October 2011)?
I have ordered for my CAIPS/GCMS notes which will come only in 1st week of July.Plz advise will my notes contain anything regarding the conclusion of my BG checks or not?

Someone has advised me to write an email to the Hon. Minister to request him to get my case expedited.Moreover my brother ,who is a Canadian Citizen,is also willing to write a letter to the Minister/local MP .What is your advice , can an email/letter send by me or my brother can expedite my case.Moreover which will be the best bet to be contacted by my brother,The Minister or local MP ?

I hope I will be able to have answer of all of my queries.

Thankyou very much for your time.

God bless you!

mowafaq

Jun 20, 2011
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2007
Doc's Request.
02-11-2009
AOR Received.
10-09-2007
IELTS Request
02-11-2009
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
04/12/2011
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2012
I hope it's not danger , coz I took 6 points only out of 10 , also these 6 points were modified

If they open my file on jun 30 do u think the interview will be within 2 months or later

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
people said:
Dear Sir Qorax,

I need your help once again.I am a 2007 applicant of London.Done my meds in October 2010,subjected to a medical furtherance test(a re-xray only)in December 2010 which was submitted to London on 15th Dec 2010.I have lived in 4 countries (Pakistan(national),Saudi Arabia,UK and Japan)after the age of 18.And my wife has lived in only 2 (Pakistan and Saudi Arabia),dependents are below the age of 18.

Since January 2011,I am getting the same reply from my VO that my file is waiting for a review.First I was under the impression that my BG checks are finished and my file is only waiting for a final review,as usually London office sends this type of message when BG checks are finished.But I was advised by you that my BG checks would not have been finished ,otherwise the file cannot be held for review for so many months.And when I checked my VO's previous replies send to me BEFORE the issuance of med instructions ,I found that he used to send me the same reply for many months before the issuance of med instructions so I can conclude the same.

Kindly advise what do you think of my case.How close I am to get my PPR?

Will I be able to get my visa before the expiry of my meds( in 1st week of October 2011)?
I have ordered for my CAIPS/GCMS notes which will come only in 1st week of July.Plz advise will my notes contain anything regarding the conclusion of my BG checks or not?

Someone has advised me to write an email to the Hon. Minister to request him to get my case expedited.Moreover my brother ,who is a Canadian Citizen,is also willing to write a letter to the Minister/local MP .What is your advice , can an email/letter send by me or my brother can expedite my case.Moreover which will be the best bet to be contacted by my brother,The Minister or local MP ?

I hope I will be able to have answer of all of my queries.

Thankyou very much for your time.

God bless you!
Applicants from certain region/s are seriously & additionally Xchecked [on every thing], thus, it's taking extra time. It's also observed [over the forums] that these cases r prone to 'repeat meds'... not that u'd have to go thru the same -- it's just to have a perspective.

I'd suggest u to ask your brother to contact the local MPP... that'd be the wisest.

Qorax

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Applicants from certain region/s are seriously & additionally Xchecked [on every thing], thus, it's taking extra time. It's also observed [over the forums] that these cases r prone to 'repeat meds'... not that u'd have to go thru the same -- it's just to have a perspective.

I'd suggest u to ask your brother to contact the local MPP... that'd be the wisest.

Qorax
Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.I have one more question for you.Are the MPs authorized by law to request for the expedition of such cases?(my brother lives in Alberta)

Secondly what reason/s should my brother mention in his letter to his MP,requesting for an expedition of my case.
I have few reasons in my mind which are mentioned below:

1)My meds are going to expire in Oct 2011.

2)I have 2 sons of ages 17 and 13.My elder son has to start his 11th grade from September 2011 and as it will be his last year in High school and at the same time very important regarding getting admission in any good university in Canada so I dont want him to waste any part of his school year (starting from Sept.11), as it might cost him an additional year in High School ,to get a good GPA.Moreover the later we will land in Canada,the more difficult it will be for him,to settle in his High School.

3)I have held up many of my plans such as doing an investment etc due to this Immigration Process.

4)I have to move permanently by/before Sept-Oct to Canada as I have got the intention of settling there permanently so has to plan out many things such as closing the rental deal in my current country of residence,selling collectibles ,taking TC from my kids schools etc.

5) My brother wants me to join me in Canada as soon as possible for family re-unification and integration.

Please advise are these reasons mentioned above are good enough to request for the expedition of my case.

Kindly advise me regarding addition/removal of any of the reasons if you find them appropriate.

Thanks once again.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
people said:
Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.I have one more question for you.Are the MPs authorized by law to request for the expedition of such cases?(my brother lives in Alberta)

Secondly what reason/s should my brother mention in his letter to his MP,requesting for an expedition of my case.
I have few reasons in my mind which are mentioned below:

1)My meds are going to expire in Oct 2011.

2)I have 2 sons of ages 17 and 13.My elder son has to start his 11th grade from September 2011 and as it will be his last year in High school and at the same time very important regarding getting admission in any good university in Canada so I dont want him to waste any part of his school year (starting from Sept.11), as it might cost him an additional year in High School ,to get a good GPA.Moreover the later we will land in Canada,the more difficult it will be for him,to settle in his High School.

3)I have held up many of my plans such as doing an investment etc due to this Immigration Process.

4)I have to move permanently by/before Sept-Oct to Canada as I have got the intention of settling there permanently so has to plan out many things such as closing the rental deal in my current country of residence,selling collectibles ,taking TC from my kids schools etc.

5) My brother wants me to join me in Canada as soon as possible for family re-unification and integration.

Please advise are these reasons mentioned above are good enough to request for the expedition of my case.

Kindly advise me regarding addition/removal of any of the reasons if you find them appropriate.

Thanks once again.
No one can speed-up the processing, neither the MPP. It's only that s/he could query the CIC & get some answers for sure - which we might not be able to. And those answers could give u some insight into what's happening with your file - and some general idea of what/when to expect.

Qorax

doc sac

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 26,2010.
Doc's Request.
Oct25,2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
First AOR on Oct25,2010, Second AOR June 8,2011.
IELTS Request
IN PROCESS since April 27,2012.
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Thanks qorax
Doc Sac.

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
No one can speed-up the processing, neither the MPP. It's only that s/he could query the CIC & get some answers for sure - which we might not be able to. And those answers could give u some insight into what's happening with your file - and some general idea of what/when to expect.

Qorax
Thanks very much Sir,

I have one more question for you.One consultant(who is my friend as well)has suggested me that my brother should write a letter to both ,his MP and Immigration Minister,as only the Immigration Minister has got the authority to expedite a case for genuine reasons.

Please advise is there any harm in writing both of them?

Another option is that my brother should request his MP(a conservative one) to request the Immigration Minister ,on his behalf ,to get my case processed atleast within my med expiry timelines.
.Please advise is there a possibility for this.

What is your opinion,regarding both these options.

Thanks once again .

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
people said:
Thanks very much Sir,

I have one more question for you.One consultant(who is my friend as well)has suggested me that my brother should write a letter to both ,his MP and Immigration Minister,as only the Immigration Minister has got the authority to expedite a case for genuine reasons.

Please advise is there any harm in writing both of them?

Another option is that my brother should request his MP(a conservative one) to request the Immigration Minister ,on his behalf ,to get my case processed atleast within my med expiry timelines.
.Please advise is there a possibility for this.

What is your opinion,regarding both these options.

Thanks once again .
1. No harm in writing to both.
2. Your MPP would have anyway written to the Dy. Minister of CIC.

Qorax

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi qorax
PLZ HELP ME.... I applied to Manitoba under family stream. I had PPR request n medical request on 21 feb, Within 1 week i sent them medical n passport. After they received my passport, they asked for additional Doc's week after...

Now its 4 months my case is still in process...plz can you tell me how long it will take to get passport with Visa and why it's take so long...what’s going with my application?

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELLLP ME

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sunshine11 said:
Hi qorax
PLZ HELP ME.... I applied to Manitoba under family stream. I had PPR request n medical request on 21 feb, Within 1 week i sent them medical n passport. After they received my passport, they asked for additional Doc's week after...

Now its 4 months my case is still in process...plz can you tell me how long it will take to get passport with Visa and why it's take so long...what's going with my application?

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELLLP ME
They r still not done with your b/ground checks. Nonetheless, u could see the light in a couple of months, maybe weeks, 'coz it takes usually 6-8 months to finalize the FC cases.

Qorax

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
qorax said:
They r still not done with your b/ground checks. Nonetheless, u could see the light in a couple of months, maybe weeks, 'coz it takes usually 6-8 months to finalize the FC cases.

Qorax
Hi qorax
First thanks for you quick reply.. One thing more I want to ask you.
I been to Aus for my higher study 5 year ago. In Aus I applied visitor Visa for Canada but they refused me. I mentioned this in my applications.
In addition Doc’s (when I sent the passport) they asked me for a refusal letter, I was unable to provide that letter but I sent them a payment slip of visitor visa.
My question is: - will they check my status from Aus (Canadian high commission) why I refused?
2. Will they also contact Aus embassy about my student visa as well (I already sent Aus police report with my application)
I seen many cases which approved in 3 months n got their visa. Why it’s taking long time in my case?
PLZ LET ME KNOW....MANY THANKS
SUNSHINE

Jun 29, 2011
loan application at 2% interest rate

loan offer at 2% interest rate,for more info...
contact us via Email: st.markpetersloanfirm01@gmail.com

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Hi Qorax,

I have just received my CAIPS notes plz help me understand them,

PSDEC 1
SELDC 4
BDEC
MEDDEC 0
FINDEC 0

STATUS
SEC CRIM 3
Medical Stage M03

PAPER FILE SENT TO RCM FILE BFD to R2M ON 07-07-2011 MICROLOCATOR

IN notes my VO has written that he is concerned about my relationship to my relative in Canada so he asked me to submit proof of relative again with my meds ,which I submitted again and it is logged in my CAIPS notes that "Proof Received for relative" but no note for being satisfied or not.

Moreover while entering details ONLY for all my dependents VO wrote that
INTENDS TO PROCEEDS WITHIN MEDICAL VALIDITY Y/N : Y

I have noticed that on 9th January 2011 ,the assessment for my medical results was completed and all of us were assigned code "A" but after 9th Jan I dont see any other BFD date in between except the coming date in July 2011.What do you think why CIC held up my file for many months without a BFD ?Any specific reason for that?

I am a 2007 applicant and done my meds in November 2010 and waiting for PPR.In my notes there is no mentioning of BG checks and BDEC is also BLANK,what does it mean can u plz tell at what stage of processing is my file now,and what shd I expect?MY SELDEC =4 means that my selection decision is pending what is your idea about it , although I have already done my meds.Plz advice.

Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
newcomer said:
Hi Qorax,

I have just received my CAIPS notes plz help me understand them,

---

Thanks
Hi,

PSDEC 1 .................... Passed
SELDC 4 .................... Waived
BDEC ...................... Not yet assessed
MEDDEC 0 ................... Not yet logged
FINDEC 0 ................... Not yet logged

STATUS
SEC CRIM 3 ........... Pending
Medical Stage M03 ........ Received

PAPER FILE SENT TO RCM FILE BFD to R2M ON 07-07-2011 MICROLOCATOR
Your file has been micro-filmed by a staff with initials 'RCM' & available for viewing in Microlocator.
The next review date has been marked to a staff with initials 'R2M' for 7th Jul 2011.

IN notes my VO has written that he is concerned about my relationship to my relative in Canada so he asked me to submit proof of relative again with my meds ,which I submitted again and it is logged in my CAIPS notes that "Proof Received for relative" but no note for being satisfied or not.
It's just filed & haven't been reviewed... probably they'd look @ it on the 7th Jul.

Moreover while entering details ONLY for all my dependents VO wrote that
INTENDS TO PROCEEDS WITHIN MEDICAL VALIDITY Y/N : Y
This line is std... of no serious consideration.

I have noticed that on 9th January 2011 ,the assessment for my medical results was completed and all of us were assigned code "A" but after 9th Jan I dont see any other BFD date in between except the coming date in July 2011.What do you think why CIC held up my file for many months without a BFD ?Any specific reason for that?
They r awaiting a report from [some] external agency... probably on your security checks.

I am a 2007 applicant and done my meds in November 2010 and waiting for PPR.In my notes there is no mentioning of BG checks and BDEC is also BLANK,what does it mean can u plz tell at what stage of processing is my file now,and what shd I expect?MY SELDEC =4 means that my selection decision is pending what is your idea about it , although I have already done my meds.Plz advice.
BDEC is usually the last code to be logged. Nothing unusual there. It'd appear [usually] after the PRVs r stamped.
SELDEC-4 suggests 'Waived'... occurs with many. It's usually reflected if there's an interview.

I personally feel that your case is pending due to security clearance/s... thus, no one can really opine when it'd be cleared &/or u'd receive the PPR. U may like to query your VO thru an email.

Qorax

magar

Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
1 June 2010
Dear Qorax

I have applied in march 2010, as per the current scenario it's totally unpredictable that how long it will take to process your application. In the application i have claimed full points for my work experience and as on today i have completed 5 years of total experience.

Now i need you expert advice that as i want to take career break for uncertain time period due to certain family circumstances. I want you all seniors to advice if i will stop working what steps do i need to take and how it will affect the processing of my application.

Looking forward see your advice in this situation.

thanks