+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what if i added abbreviation to imm5669?

BernyGee

Oct 22, 2019
Hi all, is there any negative reaction/result from filling the abbreviation of my university instead of the full name in imm5669? I didnt know about the details if there were no space for it. Application submitted already.
I added AUST instead of American University of Science and Technology. Could that lead to a rejection?

I appreciate sharing your replies and experiences.

jskywalker

Oct 2, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-08-2019
Passport Req..
17-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2019
LANDED..........
22-10-2019
You should use the full name. "American University of Science and Technology" Doesn't seem to be too long for the space provided. Is there a length limit?

You submitted the application already? Then you can either hope they could make the connection between AUST and "American University of Science and Technology" on your diploma/degree, or submit an amendment form.

BernyGee

Oct 22, 2019
You should use the full name. "American University of Science and Technology" Doesn't seem to be too long for the space provided. Is there a length limit?

You submitted the application already? Then you can either hope they could make the connection between AUST and "American University of Science and Technology" on your diploma/degree, or submit an amendment form.
Yes....it was submitted... They should make the connection bcoz the diploma and transcript submitted for that certificate is also submitted... In any case do u think this could lead to a rejection or just an email from their part asking for clarification?

Thank u

Mar 7, 2023
Yes....it was submitted... They should make the connection bcoz the diploma and transcript submitted for that certificate is also submitted... In any case do u think this could lead to a rejection or just an email from their part asking for clarification?

Thank u
Hi I got a similar situation. Could you please share what happened at the end?