+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What happens after submitting my application?

Riri16

May 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Hey
Hi good day guys I'm new here cic received my application Jan 2018 I did the medical July 11 my files is now in port of Spain for further processing can someone say how long I have to wait again
You should post in the Port of Spain thread. My visa office is also Port Of Spain. File received February

Paul Noronha

Sep 29, 2018
hello guys, so my application was delivered on July 30th, 2018, and it is now sept 29th, and i still havent received my AOR, does anyone know if they have a delay at the immigration ? im past my 8 weeks

thank you ! :)

inerhead

Jul 5, 2018
hello guys, so my application was delivered on July 30th, 2018, and it is now sept 29th, and i still havent received my AOR, does anyone know if they have a delay at the immigration ? im past my 8 weeks

thank you ! :)
good luck, mine was received on june 29th, and im still waiting for the AOR, when i call they said it will be any moment, they have been saying that for a month now.

markanthonycuerpo

Jun 5, 2018
Family Class Sponsorship OUTLAND

What happens after submitting my application?

If your application is complete, you will receive Acknoledgment of Receipt (AOR1) whithin 60 days, usually 45 to 56 days via email.

Then, if eligible, the sponsor will receive the Sponsor Approval email(SA) which contains the UCI (Unique Client ID) and application number to use for tracking the status of the application.

Then, if not submitted with the application:

1. Police Check Certificate Request(PCC)

2. Medical Exam Request

3. Request to pay for PR Card (RPRF)

4. Request to submit additional documents

5. Request for any additional documents that were missing from your application

At this stage, you can check the status of your application online(ECAS) or link your application to GCKEY.

Then you might receive a file transfer email to the Local Visa Office (VO) or Canadian High Commission in your country.

God speed
Hi,

I received my UCI and application number for the spousal application, can you help me link my application online ?

thank you.

Kovil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
I am a Canadian, want to sponsor my Indian husband, who is working in Kuwait and residing in Kuwait presently.
can some explain the steps to spply , as it is a bit confusing to proceed.
Any one from applying the same?

csarah15

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
AOR Received.
11-07-2018
I am a Canadian, want to sponsor my Indian husband, who is working in Kuwait and residing in Kuwait presently.
can some explain the steps to spply , as it is a bit confusing to proceed.
Any one from applying the same?
You need to apply through an outland application. But that's as far as my expertise goes. I am sure others would have more information. Good luck.