App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
4-May-2010(received by visa office)
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
I checked my Ecas today and found its in process ,when I press on it ,this is the message I find.

We received your application for a permanent resident card on April 13, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 24, 2015.
We sent you correspondence on June 24, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Logout

What does this means !!!

hamieh

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
Any clue !!!need experts opinions

hamieh

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
This is the message I just found on the ecas
Your request for a permanent resident card was approved on July 2, 2015. Your Permanent resident card will be mailed to you or if quality assurance is required, made available for you to pick up at a CIC office.

My status still in process ,does this means my application is approved !!! When it will turn to decision made !!!

hamieh

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
This is the message I just found on the ecas
Your request for a permanent resident card was approved on July 2, 2015. Your Permanent resident card will be mailed to you or if quality assurance is required, made available for you to pick up at a CIC office.

My status still in process ,does this means my application is approved !!! When it will turn to decision made !!!

barabashka

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Hi hamieh
What identification you use to check your status online? I applied before you and still cannot see anything online :(

osamaamany

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
barabashka said:
Hi hamieh
What identification you use to check your status online? I applied before you and still cannot see anything online :(
I applied also for renew but still not able to see any thing ..I had a citizenship application in process also ..I can check the citizenship application status ..if i am using the ID unique number and select PR ...then it will lead me to the same page where I can see my citizenship application status ..Does it mean in the same page it may show both status ? PR + Citizenship ?????

hamieh

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
barabashka said:
Hi hamieh
I use my UCI

hamieh

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
osamaamany said:
I applied also for renew but still not able to see any thing ..I had a citizenship application in process also ..I can check the citizenship application status ..if i am using the ID unique number and select PR ...then it will lead me to the same page where I can see my citizenship application status ..Does it mean in the same page it may show both status ? PR + Citizenship ?????
When they process it ,you will find the two applications in one interface no matter whether you choose PR or citizenship

hamieh

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
Experts need your help ,why the message says my pr approved and the status still IN PROCESS!!! Did they print it yet or another round of wait !!

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamieh said:
Experts need your help ,why the message says my pr approved and the status still IN PROCESS!!! Did they print it yet or another round of wait !!
Ecas is notoriously wonky. Last time I renewed a PR card, it showed "in process" months after I had new card in hand.

HTH.

hamieh

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
Till now I didn't receive my renewed PR even though the ecas states that it was approved July 2 ,however the status still INPROCESS.when I expect to get my PR !!! When would the status change !!!

ahm2299

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
waived
hamieh said:
Till now I didn't receive my renewed PR even though the ecas states that it was approved July 2 ,however the status still INPROCESS.when I expect to get my PR !!! When would the status change !!!
Mine was received April 13 and approved on June 23. It has been a month and my status is still "in process" and have not received anything yet. Seems CIC is running behind as the PR card renewal processing time has been increasing over the past 3 months from 60 days to 110 days this week. Waiting game I guess

hamieh

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
We are almost same time line as they received my application April 13 however approval happened in July 2 ,please keep me posted in your progress as I also have citizenship application in place

hamieh

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
Hi Ahm299 ,any update on your cards !! Did it arrive yet !! Mine still in process ,do let me know what happen with you