+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what after PPR request?

NR_John

Dec 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello dear friends,

i received mail from CIC to submit passports for final procedures and have submitted the same.

so my question is,

does the PPR come after all background check is complete or is PPR a part of the background check?
what exactly happens after we submit PPR? is it only visa stamping or there's BG checking going on?

Reactions: aman.1304

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's all done.
kick back and relax!
PPR is just so that they can stick the visa in your ppt and return to you along with the COPR.
enjoy!

topsinfinite

Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
I got passport request and the letter also asks me to upload a replacement of my passport. I misunderstood the request and only sent my passport to the visa office, after almost 2 weeks of no update, I went back to my cic account and realised that I have an overdue upload of required passport replacement. I quickly uploaded the passport and sent and email to the Visa office, I also raised a CSE to explain the situation.

It's more than six days now since i uploaded the document, I still have no heard from the visa office and no update yet on my profile. Has anyone been in similar situation before, how long will take now for my visa and CORP to be issued? I am a bit worried.

Reactions: Mohamed Hamad

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
topsinfinite said:
I got passport request and the letter also asks me to upload a replacement of my passport. I misunderstood the request and only sent my passport to the visa office, after almost 2 weeks of no update, I went back to my cic account and realised that I have an overdue upload of required passport replacement. I quickly uploaded the passport and sent and email to the Visa office, I also raised a CSE to explain the situation.

It's more than six days now since i uploaded the document, I still have no heard from the visa office and no update yet on my profile. Has anyone been in similar situation before, how long will take now for my visa and CORP to be issued? I am a bit worried.
What is "replacement of a passport"?

topsinfinite

Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Yes "Replacement of Passport/Travel Document" on my cic profile.

ruchikalonare

Jun 27, 2017
hello dear friends,

i received mail from CIC to submit passports for final procedures and have submitted the same.

so my question is,

does the PPR come after all background check is complete or is PPR a part of the background check?
what exactly happens after we submit PPR? is it only visa stamping or there's BG checking going on?
Hello, please let us know wt was ur AOR date and medical pass date please mention, it ll be helpful for us.
Thank you

Updabhi

Jun 29, 2017
hello dear friends,

so my question is,

hi.. congartulations for the PPR
you must have got your passport back by now.
How much time did it take ? I also submitted my passport & days back so wantt to know after how long i will get my passport back.
have you got your COPR?
what are the instructions which come along COPR?

amontella

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Dear CanadaDreamers

i'm a bit confused today

I've received an email regarding new messages in my cic account; beautiful surprise, LVO is asking medical exams, height, eyes, RPRF and the following :
"Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document . Please provide a copy of the biopage of your passport. This must be received at this office by xx"

Question for you, does that mean i need to upload my biopage of passport (which i can do in cic account) or physically mail the passport to LVO ?

Your help would be really appreciated
Cheers
andrea
my timeline-> paper application received 07/03/17, AOR 15/04/17, med request date 07/07/17

StonicStone

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017 (Passed: 20-04-2017)
Dear CanadaDreamers

i'm a bit confused today

I've received an email regarding new messages in my cic account; beautiful surprise, LVO is asking medical exams, height, eyes, RPRF and the following :
"Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document . Please provide a copy of the biopage of your passport. This must be received at this office by xx"

Question for you, does that mean i need to upload my biopage of passport (which i can do in cic account) or physically mail the passport to LVO ?

Cheers
andrea
my timeline-> paper application received 07/03/17, AOR 15/04/17, med request date 07/07/17
That would be the biopage of your passport.
The passport mailing happens during PPR (if you are from a non-visa exempt country).

Reactions: amontella

saskwaiting

Apr 24, 2017
Dear CanadaDreamers

i'm a bit confused today

Cheers
andrea
I also received email from LVO asking for Height Eyes,RPRF and Passport Biopages copies for myself except for Medical Exams.
That was first their first email, so I uploaded all documents on CIC profile where they opened upload option in View Submitted Application area.

Then next day again I received email to submit Height Eye,RPRF and Passport Biopages for All family members, and this time they send me a form named as "Information Chart" where I have to enter Names, Passport number, expiry, height and eye color.
I uploaded single attachment of all passports biopages of myself and family alongwith RPRF payment receipt.

It was done on 5th July, so far no more email received from them, however day before yesterday when I logged in to my CIC account, I saw status as updated, but when I further go to View I didn't see any thing new, so this means they have updated my information in the system.

Just yesterday I finished my 7th month after AOR, so it seems when they ask for this information application is at final stage as I can see my background status is also changed to "in process" earlier it was "not applicable".

How about you, what is your AOR date?

amontella

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
I also received email from LVO asking for Height Eyes,RPRF and Passport Biopages copies for myself except for Medical Exams.
That was first their first email, so I uploaded all documents on CIC profile where they opened upload option in View Submitted Application area.

Then next day again I received email to submit Height Eye,RPRF and Passport Biopages for All family members, and this time they send me a form named as "Information Chart" where I have to enter Names, Passport number, expiry, height and eye color.
I uploaded single attachment of all passports biopages of myself and family alongwith RPRF payment receipt.

It was done on 5th July, so far no more email received from them, however day before yesterday when I logged in to my CIC account, I saw status as updated, but when I further go to View I didn't see any thing new, so this means they have updated my information in the system.

Just yesterday I finished my 7th month after AOR, so it seems when they ask for this information application is at final stage as I can see my background status is also changed to "in process" earlier it was "not applicable".

How about you, what is your AOR date?
wow. i thought that same VO apply same rules to everyone... My background is in "We are processing your background check" since begin of june and now they asked my wife and me same questions (like eyes colour) with Medicals... But without "Information Chart" form! I may google it and then upload that, so i may save time thanks to you! ;)

My AOR date is 15/04

Let me know if you have any other questions as i'd like to stay in touch with someone in the same process phase :)
good luck
A

Jul 8, 2017
hello dear friends,

so my question is,

Hey !
My husband and I applied together for the PR.
AOR done on April 17th.
Now when we get the PPR Request, is it possible to submit the Passports separately?
(My husband could be at US then while I would be at India, I am the primary applicant.)

indiauscanada

Oct 5, 2017
Hey !
My husband and I applied together for the PR.
AOR done on April 17th.
Now when we get the PPR Request, is it possible to submit the Passports separately?
(My husband could be at US then while I would be at India, I am the primary applicant.)
Hi, did you get an answer to your question? I might land up in the same situation as yours. When PPR request arrived me and spouse might be in different countries