+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>What about After nomination for July/August Applicants <<<

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
These terms does not mean anything and do not show any specific stage of your application. Only Medical Passed status is significant in your CIC account which means that your R10 check has been passed and your application is promoted in GCMS system and you are given UCI number. After that NA, NA2, IP1 & IP2 are not an indicator for anything. Background status change is a good sign but it does not show exact processing of your application.

In my opinion, Just hang on till you complete 5 months after AOR. If you do not get any PPR till then then better to order GCMS notes to get the better idea of your application processing.
Thanks a lot so must wait for 5 months :)

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
These terms does not mean anything and do not show any specific stage of your application. Only Medical Passed status is significant in your CIC account which means that your R10 check has been passed and your application is promoted in GCMS system and you are given UCI number. After that NA, NA2, IP1 & IP2 are not an indicator for anything. Background status change is a good sign but it does not show exact processing of your application.

In my opinion, Just hang on till you complete 5 months after AOR. If you do not get any PPR till then then better to order GCMS notes to get the better idea of your application processing.

Thanks @anwar01 really helpful information. Actually I used to see these terms in every forum and tracker. But was not sure what all these status means..

Thanks a lot for explaining it in detail..

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Can u guide me how :( my application cancelled due to incompleteness. It says my spouse pcc is not upto the guidelines
You have to create new profile then contact the province that nominated you and inform them that you want to transfer the nomination to a different profile. In OINP, you have to attach the following;

1. A formal written letter requesting a nomination transfer;

2. (If) any - A copy of the letter you received from IRCC acknowledging the return of your APR package and the reason for the return; and

3. All the IRCC letters issued to you regarding your new EE profile and 4 digit job seeker validation code.

Reactions: Mobinu and anwar01

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
You have to create new profile then contact the province that nominated you and inform them that you want to transfer the nomination to a different profile. In OINP, you have to attach the following;

1. A formal written letter requesting a nomination transfer;

2. (If) any - A copy of the letter you received from IRCC acknowledging the return of your APR package and the reason for the return; and

3. All the IRCC letters issued to you regarding your new EE profile and 4 digit job seeker validation code.
Thanks bro, do u know how much time it takes? M going to emails them these things today

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Thanks bro, do u know how much time it takes? M going to emails them these things today
It depends I guess, when I requested mine it took approx. of 2 hours, I sent them a generic email first and called them up. Then they replied to me with the information they needed to transfer my nomination.

Reactions: Mobinu

pearlberry

Aug 14, 2017
nigeria
NOC Code......
hello everyone
please can someone clarify this for me?
I don't remember submitting or completing the schedule 4 form during my eapr submission. not sure if it was part of the forms we filled

Will this be a problem?
Will they send an ADR for it? or do i raise a cse note and send it?

I will appreciate guidance please

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Hi people so I came across the following timeline on Facebook does this mean they are now processing OINP applications much faster than before. @anwar01 @BillHyatt your opinion please? Thanks
This gentlemen’s CRS WAS 402 after Ontario nomination score 1002
AOR 9th Sep
Medical IP1 NA2 4th October
IP2 and PPR 16th November
Passport submitted 21st Nov
Passport collected 4th December

Any September AORs here? What’s your status?

Last edited:
Reactions: doneshbajaj82

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi people so I came across the following timeline on Facebook does this mean they are now processing OINP applications much faster than before. @anwar01 @BillHyatt your opinion please? Thanks
This gentlemen’s CRS WAS 402 after Ontario nomination score 1002
AOR 9th Sep
Medical IP1 NA2 4th October
IP2 and PPR 16th November
Passport submitted 21st Nov
Passport collected 4th December

Any September AORs here? What’s your status?
This depends on the Visa Office processing your file. There are some cases with such timeline and all are from NDVO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jtahir and anwar01

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
This depends on the Visa Office processing your file. There are very cases with such timeline and all are from NDVO.
London Visa Office is currently processing April-May PNP cases as per data available on immitracker, although most of June & July AOR are in IP2.

Reactions: Jtahir

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
It depends I guess, when I requested mine it took approx. of 2 hours, I sent them a generic email first and called them up. Then they replied to me with the information they needed to transfer my nomination.
Got mine too within 24 hours :)

Reactions: eyts

pearlberry

Aug 14, 2017
nigeria
NOC Code......
hello everyone
please can someone clarify this for me?
I don't remember submitting or completing the schedule 4 form during my eapr submission. not sure if it was part of the forms we filled

Will this be a problem?
Will they send an ADR for it? or do i raise a cse note and send it?

I will appreciate guidance please