+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes

Orlando88

Mar 8, 2018
7-10 days for docs to be reviewed and another 3 weeks for report if docs are accepted. You can use the contact tool for a more specific response to your case.
Hi, is that 7-10 business days? Mine is been under reviewing since Mar7, i am looking for some thread but cases might be different treatment, thing is i am curious if there is no changes for certain time should i call them? And when should i call them? Thanks in advance

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Hi, is that 7-10 business days? Mine is been under reviewing since Mar7, i am looking for some thread but cases might be different treatment, thing is i am curious if there is no changes for certain time should i call them? And when should i call them? Thanks in advance
7-10 business days is the average time. Some cases are quicker while few get further delayed. If there is no change in status till end of this week, there is no harm in sending them a message by Monday. Sometimes it helps to ping them.

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
You haven’t mentioned the country where you received your degrees. However, you can refer WES countrywise requirements on their website and you will get detailed information on how to proceed. Also, once you have registered with WES, you will be receiving a personalized list of required documents and the form in which it’s acceptable to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Orlando88

Mar 8, 2018
7-10 business days is the average time. Some cases are quicker while few get further delayed. If there is no change in status till end of this week, there is no harm in sending them a message by Monday. Sometimes it helps to ping them.
Thanks again for the reply, which way is more effective to reach them? By phone or by e-mail?

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Thanks again for the reply, which way is more effective to reach them? By phone or by e-mail?
Email is easier. They have a contact tool on their website. I’ve read on this forum that usually there is a long waiting time before you get connected with a staff.

wajihshaikh

Mar 18, 2018
Hi All,

Just a quick question. I will be grateful if anyone can help me in this regard.

I have applied for the Canada immigration and got my ECA done from IQAS but in return, they replied that they have considered my 2 years MBA (Executive) equivalent to 4 years Bachelor degree, and this is affecting my overall score badly.

My spouse and other batch mates had a same MBA program and their masters degree was considered as a 2 years master by IQAS. The only difference is that the word "Executive" is not written over their degree though its a same Executive program which I had. I have appealed to IQAS and to my university as well with all the relevant documentation and proofs but have not got the reply yet.

Now, I'm thinking to get the ECA done through WES. Do you guys think its worthwhile to go for WES for the same identified reason? Does WES consider my MBA Executive degree as 2 years master?

Please help. Thanks.

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Hi All,

Just a quick question. I will be grateful if anyone can help me in this regard.

I have applied for the Canada immigration and got my ECA done from IQAS but in return, they replied that they have considered my 2 years MBA (Executive) equivalent to 4 years Bachelor degree, and this is affecting my overall score badly.

My spouse and other batch mates had a same MBA program and their masters degree was considered as a 2 years master by IQAS. The only difference is that the word "Executive" is not written over their degree though its a same Executive program which I had. I have appealed to IQAS and to my university as well with all the relevant documentation and proofs but have not got the reply yet.

Now, I'm thinking to get the ECA done through WES. Do you guys think its worthwhile to go for WES for the same identified reason? Does WES consider my MBA Executive degree as 2 years master?

Please help. Thanks.
Equivalence generally varies by country. With WES, they will likely take into account your bachelors degree and base your final equivalence on the total years of education. E.g. if bachelors is 2-3 years followed by MBA, overall equivalence remains Bachelors degree considering 16 or 17 years of education.

You may share more information about your academic history and also check WES tools to determine the tentative equivalence before going ahead with them.

Sumit Ratna

Mar 20, 2018
Hello Guys,

I did my MBA from International American University but the university is not accredited and its a distant education. So please help me, how can I have my degree evaluated?

Thanks.

nik77

Feb 10, 2018
Hello Guys,

Need some information on sending the WES documents. I have one ref number for Me and other one for my wife.
May I know if I can send documents together packed into different documents with separate Ref ids.
OR do i need to send the documents separately.

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Hello Guys,

Need some information on sending the WES documents. I have one ref number for Me and other one for my wife.
May I know if I can send documents together packed into different documents with separate Ref ids.
OR do i need to send the documents separately.
You can place these in two different envelopes and label them with appropriate WES Ref nos. Then place both envelopes in one big envelope and courier to WES. On the main envelope you may mention both reference numbers..yours and your wife’s.

Reactions: nik77

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Hi - on the WES application fill in your name as per Passport. Later when you add your qualifications, it will separately ask for name on credentials.

Last edited by a moderator:

hkrana3191

Apr 17, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to send transcipts to wes : by courier or India post. I am from Patiala (india). I have transcipts available with me. Which is reliable method

suthan112

Apr 6, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to send transcipts to wes : by courier or India post. I am from Patiala (india). I have transcipts available with me. Which is reliable method
Hi, The transcript in "Sealed" envelope to be sent through courier as it can be tracked. And that's the safest method.

Tulsi

Oct 19, 2019
Dear experts,

I have completed my 3 years Aircraft maintenance engineering course ( enrolled in 2017 - completed in 2020).Since it was a license course ,and considered as 3 yrs diploma course after +2.

After one year i.e on 2018 I enrolled for bachelor program via distance mode and get it completed on 2021 (3 yrs ) . In this circumstances will I be able to get points of 2 or more degree /diploma /trade certificate score on CRS score calculator for express entry?