+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES with Madras University

dejavu5

Feb 11, 2021
Completed WES process by 11th feb through madras university. got mail by feb 17th stating
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) - Accepted
Statement of Marks (University Issued and Attested) - Not Accepted

Reason: WES received your mark sheets, but they were not sent directly from your academic institution as required by WES

But i followed all the steps as mentioned.
help!

V.P.Gokul

Feb 22, 2021
Hi,

Anyone verified Under Graduate and Post Graduate degree from Madras University, Please help with below clarification.

1. I have applied for UG and PG transcript validation with WES. WES site displayed as waiting for Statement of Marks. Here my ask is, for UG and PG I don't have consolidated mark sheet however I have individual mark sheet for each year, this is how I received from my college or university.

Whether WES will always look for Consolidated mark sheet combining all 3yrs in one sheet or Madras University verify each year and respond to WES should be fine?

Please help me out if anyone came through same situation.

thanks to everyone.
Hi Adityakumaran,

I too received the above message, Can you help me, what you have sent AFter. receiving this message.
I have sent UG Marksheets signed and sealed as per wes guidlines.

Denzil Kumar

Nov 13, 2021
I ordered the transcripts online from MAIL TRANSCRIPTS. I was in Qwait and was unable to reach out to INDIA and get the transcripts done manually. They told me to sent the notarized documents through the post and they used to share the status of the application via Emails. Within 20 working days I received the documents and was very happy to receive in QWAT. THANK YOU MAIL TRANSCRIPTS FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT

Manitoba dream

Nov 2, 2014
104-126 9th Street South Morden, Canada R6M1G6
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Nomination.....
October 04, 2014
AOR Received.
April 08, 2015
Med's Request
May 05, 2015
Med's Done....
May 09, 2015
Passport Req..
March, 10, 2016
Good Morning.
I applied for my WES credential from Canada about 3 months ago. I got an email from WES that they are asking for email verification from the University of Madras.
I have a question, is there any option to pay online for this email verification?

Please confirm.