+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

KandT

Apr 28, 2020
It depends on your university. From what I know, right now WES is accepting documents via email almost from all universities. I got same done from my university and that is the quickest way to get ECA done. Just check with your university and as long as they send your documents attached with your reference / application number it should work.
Did your University already know how to send the documents electronically, or did you provide them with an E-Mail address to send it to?

taianapereira

Jun 28, 2020
Hi. My WES timeline.
Documents reached electronically on 22 june.
Started processing on July 7
Expected completion date Aug 8
Got a ghost update.
Processing completed July 7.
Final WES report July 7.

It was very quick.

Hi,

Excellent!!

How did you send your academic transcript? Because my university sent an email to them by using the contact page and they didn't reply yet.

rockermog

Jul 15, 2017
It depends on your university. From what I know, right now WES is accepting documents via email almost from all universities. I got same done from my university and that is the quickest way to get ECA done. Just check with your university and as long as they send your documents attached with your reference / application number it should work.

Can you please let me know the email address to which the university has to send the documents. Could not find any on their site.

chandigarh

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Hi. My WES timeline.
Documents reached electronically on 22 june.
Started processing on July 7
Expected completion date Aug 8
Got a ghost update.
Processing completed July 7.
Final WES report July 7.

It was very quick.
whats ur university name? And seriously you received it soo quickly??

Cevapi

Aug 20, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2018
AOR Received.
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
29-09-2018
I logged in just to share the ridiculous timelines. Masters is from Australia and Bachelor's from India. They evaluated my Masters as Masters equivalency and removed my bachelor's from the report. Hope this is fine?

Account created: July 15, 2020
University sent equals / electronic verification: July 15, 2020
Documents Accepted: July 15, 2020
Evaluation: July 17, 2020 with due date of Aug 18
Final report: July 20, 2020 with Masters equivalency!

They didn't even wait for my Bachelor's paperwork lol

waqasch

Sep 7, 2012
I have question, I did my ECA document by Document for immigration application now I am upgrading it to Standard Courtse by Course Do
I need to apply to OCAS do I need to Send the documents again?

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
I logged in just to share the ridiculous timelines. Masters is from Australia and Bachelor's from India. They evaluated my Masters as Masters equivalency and removed my bachelor's from the report. Hope this is fine?

You studied in Australia and you did not try to settle down there?
Many of my friends who went to AUS on a Study/Work Permit have all settled there.
I mean spending in lakhs in one country and taking no benefit out of it is something everyone shall reconsider
Just my personal thought

Furri.6

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
India

Hey bro. I have a similar profile. Bachelors from india and masters from Australia. Masters from CQUni which supports myeQuals. I created an account in myeQuals and then applied for digital transcripts on the uni website. How does the procedure actually works out? Am following the correct procedure? Please confirm

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Hey bro. I have a similar profile. Bachelors from india and masters from Australia. Masters from CQUni which supports myeQuals. I created an account in myeQuals and then applied for digital transcripts on the uni website. How does the procedure actually works out? Am following the correct procedure? Please confirm
You studied a Master's Degree in Australia but you still consider Canada?
I mean, you would have spent a lot on Studying/Working in AUS and that would give you a better edge in getting AUS PR right?
Having studied in an equally developed nation, why not try settling down there but wanna take an altogether different route mate? Instead, you could have done this investment in Canada