+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Furri.6

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
India
You studied a Master's Degree in Australia but you still consider Canada?
I mean, you would have spent a lot on Studying/Working in AUS and that would give you a better edge in getting AUS PR right?
Having studied in an equally developed nation, why not try settling down there but wanna take an altogether different route mate? Instead, you could have done this investment in Canada
Yes. I had to return to India due to some family problems. Couldn't go back to Aus as visa had expired. I just got done with ielts and i am confused how WES can be completed electronically. Can you help?

Hardik__

Jul 31, 2017
Hey
i just want to know how electronic submission of transcript works?
i mean what email address you sent that to? i tried looking on their website i could't find it ? it says go on required document page, i went there didnot got any thing ?

Furri.6

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
India
Hey
i just want to know how electronic submission of transcript works?
i mean what email address you sent that to? i tried looking on their website i could't find it ? it says go on required document page, i went there didnot got any thing ?
Hey,

I read this in the other thread. Hope this might help.

"
Academic Transcript
This is an official document issued by the degree awarding institution that lists all subjects taken and grades earned for each year of study.

What you need to do:

Option 1

If your institution uses My eQuals, you may provide WES with access to your electronic documents. Visit your institution's website and follow the directions for granting WES access to your documents online. Access should be sent to submit@wes.org. Please do not assign a PIN or expiry date as this can block us from accessing your documents."

Akkisumi

Jan 1, 2020
Hi,

Has anyone recently sent documents thru courier. My courier reached WES on Tuesday and was signed by M Maple as a proof of delivery, but the status only shows it hasnt been recived yet. How much time does it normally take for the status to be changed to 'received documents'. I must say that the online procedure is really quick as I dint faced such issue for my other documents.

sandeepkumar9788

Feb 25, 2020
Hello Guys, My WES report considers my 2yr PGDM degree as 1yr Canadian equivalent diploma; However, I heard that if we submit AIU certificate along with transcripts , WES might consider it as masters program. Does anyone know about this ?

Cevapi

Aug 20, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2018
AOR Received.
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
29-09-2018
Hey bro. I have a similar profile. Bachelors from india and masters from Australia. Masters from CQUni which supports myeQuals. I created an account in myeQuals and then applied for digital transcripts on the uni website. How does the procedure actually works out? Am following the correct procedure? Please confirm
Exactly like that, you are doing the right thing. If they follow what I did, you don't even need the bachelor transcripts, they will assess you on masters directly

Cevapi

Aug 20, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2018
AOR Received.
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
29-09-2018
You studied in Australia and you did not try to settle down there?
Many of my friends who went to AUS on a Study/Work Permit have all settled there.
I mean spending in lakhs in one country and taking no benefit out of it is something everyone shall reconsider
Just my personal thought
Australia is not as straight forward as Canada, there is a good chance I can still be declined PR as I'm unable to secure a qualifying job due to Covid. Plus I am alone in Australia and my family is in Canada so....decent backup plan imo

Hardik__

Jul 31, 2017
hey guys I had one question ..Right now my application says it’s on hold. My documents arrived to their office on Monday 10th how long it usually takes to update it on their website???

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
hey guys I had one question ..Right now my application says it’s on hold. My documents arrived to their office on Monday 10th how long it usually takes to update it on their website???
To give you a timeline. My documents reached WES by 20th of July but were processed around 6th of August.

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone

my verification documents were delivered at WES office on 4 August but until now I have not heard anything from WES.

someone please tell me when I will get my ECA report from WES.

lifeOfPI

Aug 13, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,

I started education evolution process somewhat in end of Sept-2019. I submitted them degree certificates for my graduation (B.Com) & masters MCA), arrange transcript to be send by Pune University directly to them. Yesterday I received email stating

status is on hold.
And they are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents.

My concern really is if anybody give response from Pune University. For obtaining Transcripts, I paid them some fees. Now for responding, do they charge anything & if yes, how to pay them.

Is anybody have any experience with WES & Pune University. My work permit will end on Sept-2020 & it getting tense that how much time WES is taking. And if whole point was to verify with Pune University, then requiring Pune University to send them document directly is waste of time.
Hi, I'm in the same situation. Did you receive your ECA on time? And how did you manage to convince Pune University people to reply to WES? I contacted them and they said that they've not received any email from WES

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hello everyone

my verification documents were delivered at WES office on 4 August but until now I have not heard anything from WES.

someone please tell me when I will get my ECA report from WES.
My best guess would be before Feb 2021.. my friend sent documents in January.. got notification a few weeks ago that they have received all the required documents and that the report would be done in 3-5 weeks..

Reactions: Sandeep965

Binoops

Jun 1, 2020
Hey all,
I got approval from WES online. But till now i did not get the Physical copy. What should i do?
Regards
Binoop