+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Hi All - My Wife's documents reached WES on 10th August. I would like to know how much time WES will take to acknowledge that they have received the documents ? Also does anyone has an Idea how much time they will take to complete the assessment ?

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
My best guess would be before Feb 2021.. my friend sent documents in January.. got notification a few weeks ago that they have received all the required documents and that the report would be done in 3-5 weeks..
Hi dear I think you didn’t get my point. I had applied for WES in February, they received all docs in same month then they sent verification to my university and it took my university few months to respond because of Covid19. Now as the Verification documents have reached WES office I was wondering about the completion date.

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hi All - My Wife's documents reached WES on 10th August. I would like to know how much time WES will take to acknowledge that they have received the documents ? Also does anyone has an Idea how much time they will take to complete the assessment ?
Before Covid19 it used to be 3-4 working days, and now it’s longer I guess as majority of WES staff works from home and they have small team for physical documents. If WES will do a secondary verification it will be longer if not it will be quicker I think 2-3 months. Still many things are unpredictable as of Covid19
Regards

Akkisumi

Jan 1, 2020
hey guys I had one question ..Right now my application says it’s on hold. My documents arrived to their office on Monday 10th how long it usually takes to update it on their website???
Mine reached them on 04th August but no update yet..I guess they take two weeks minimum..

Akkisumi

Jan 1, 2020
Docs received by 04th august will be processed by 20th aug and those received by 11th august will be processed by 27th august..just saw this on wes website

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Mine reached them on 04th August but no update yet..I guess they take two weeks minimum..
On the WES website notice , they have declared that documents received till 13th August will be processed by 27th August. I am not sure though what do they mean by PROCESSING. Will they complete evaluation by 27th or will they start the evaluation by 27th ?

I also call them before reading that notice. I got to know that evaluation for immigration purpose may take up to 37 working days post they consider documents as valid document

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi dear I think you didn’t get my point. I had applied for WES in February, they received all docs in same month then they sent verification to my university and it took my university few months to respond because of Covid19. Now as the Verification documents have reached WES office I was wondering about the completion date.
They call something as review.. only after review they consider documents as received.. that took time for me and my friend.. for me a month in 2018.. for my friend 5-6 months in 2020

Best of luck
I hope you get it soon

Jit97

Aug 15, 2020
Hi Guys!!

Can anyone let me know how u guys are calling Wes. Through international recharge package or some app? I had noticed that few of you had to wait ~45 min. on the call. This will be a huge expense. And what is their phone no.

trollposter

Aug 14, 2020
Hi Guys!!

Can anyone let me know how u guys are calling Wes. Through international recharge package or some app? I had noticed that few of you had to wait ~45 min. on the call. This will be a huge expense. And what is their phone no.
You should get yourself a Skype calling package. It will cost you very little that way.

vishakha

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Hi Guys!!

You guys can use TEXTNOW or FONGO.
Free calling to Canada and USA.
free service.

ZOUAMEN

Aug 9, 2020
Hi guys, is there anyone has received early his evaluation from WES ? When I said early , I mean less than 30 days waiting. Thanks in advance.