+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Don't you have separate rows in WES for each degree? They should have details against each for details like If UG was processed and waiting for documents for PG etc.
- You will have to wait on call till they pick up. Normally wait time is almost 40 mins.
Yes i think 40 minutes is standard...

elinima

Mar 4, 2020
I just called them and was waiting for 2 hours (I swear) for someone pick up. A guy picked up and I told that My documents were received and still not in the system. STATUS is Hold( we are waiting for your documents). He told me to wait a bit :( I am frustrated

DeeJm

Jun 9, 2020
Here is the information i was told today
1. They are processign docs from March 30th - April 3rd currently. It can take upto 2 weeks for processing to complete.
2. If an electronic copy was sent by the institute, it will take them up to 10 business days to process the document, once they recieve it.

Reactions: comerunning19

elinima

Mar 4, 2020
Here is the information i was told today
1. They are processign docs from March 30th - April 3rd currently. It can take upto 2 weeks for processing to complete.
2. If an electronic copy was sent by the institute, it will take them up to 10 business days to process the document, once they recieve it.
yah i was told the same.but my documents reached there on 23rd of march. so it means they dont have my documents? or my documents were places in queu later? i m so concerned.when your documents reached there?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
yah i was told the same.but my documents reached there on 23rd of march. so it means they dont have my documents? or my documents were places in queu later? i m so concerned.when your documents reached there?

Usually takes 6-8 weeks to receive AOR but with covid there has been very little processing.

Reactions: elinima

aicyflame

Jun 9, 2020
MCA from Bangalore University

The estimated completion date of your evaluation is 5/7/2020
Here is my timeline.

5th Jan 2020: Application Submitted
4th Feb: Transcripts delivered
11th Feb: Got an update - On hold for secondary verification and waiting for the documents of Bachelor Degree. Since I was not in India, I didn’t have any option to apply for Bachelor Degree transcripts.

I contacted WES stating the same and got a replay that Bachelor Degree also required as per WES policy.

Lock down begins and I forgot about WES application.

3rd May: Received Document update from WES again (They removed Bachelor Degree requirement) and Status was waiting for the institution to verify Documents.

3rd Jun I contacted University to pay fee for the re verification. But they didn’t receive verification request. So I contacted WES stating the same. But no response.

9th Jun: Status changed to In Progress: We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s).

10th Jun: We are reviewing your evaluation. All documents were reviewed and accepted. Estimated completion date: 5/7/2020

15th Jun: Under Final Review

15th Jun Completed.

SowmyPT

May 28, 2020
Yes i think 40 minutes is standard...
Guys, thanks. I have another query. My PG has attested, sealed with stamp and gave the it to us. The university says that the physical docs have to be sent only through the University post office which is India post .I was planning to send the sealed and attested copies as given by the university by DHL. DHL is around 15-20 kms from university.I called my university and they said that it would be returned if the transcripts not sent from university post office.
Is there any rule that u guys are aware if?

darshan1191

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Primary Montreal - Secondary CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-01-2021
Med's Done....
05-02-2021
Not sure, but this could be the least time taken for WES ECA in the history.

Activities on June 12 (Friday) chronologically:
Created WES Profile and submitted payment Status ON HOLD
Placed an order for eTranscript on the university portal (Parchment)
Transcript generated and delivered to WES electronically
WES received the transcript status PROCESSING verifying/checking documents
WES accepted the documents status PROCESSING due date July 10,2020

June 15 (Monday):
WES status COMPLETED report sent to recipients

The only reason I posted this is to bring this to people’s notice that they are actively working on your case. I highly recommend you guys to check if you have electronic transcript delivery option available through your university.

Reactions: comerunning19

100rab81

Star Member
May 18, 2020
Not sure, but this could be the least time taken for WES ECA in the history.

Activities on June 12 (Friday) chronologically:
Created WES Profile and submitted payment Status ON HOLD
Placed an order for eTranscript on the university portal (Parchment)
Transcript generated and delivered to WES electronically
WES received the transcript status PROCESSING verifying/checking documents
WES accepted the documents status PROCESSING due date July 10,2020

June 15 (Monday):
WES status COMPLETED report sent to recipients

The only reason I posted this is to bring this to people’s notice that they are actively working on your case. I highly recommend you guys to check if you have electronic transcript delivery option available through your university.
are you sure? looking at others timeline your case looks miracle

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Guys, thanks. I have another query. My PG has attested, sealed with stamp and gave the it to us. The university says that the physical docs have to be sent only through the University post office which is India post .I was planning to send the sealed and attested copies as given by the university by DHL. DHL is around 15-20 kms from university.I called my university and they said that it would be returned if the transcripts not sent from university post office.
I'm not sure if you are saying that either your university send your docs by regular post, or you take your docs and send them by DHL yourself.
If that's your question, WES's FAQ page has stated clearly that for India, docs sent by applicants are simply NOT accepted.
https://www.wes.org/help#/path/India-FAQ/1200364261/Document-Requirements-for-India.htm
"On December 1, 2018, WES modified the document requirements for applicants educated in India. We require all documents to be mailed directly to WES by the institution that issues them. This means that WES will not accept documents sent by colleges (except autonomous colleges), applicants themselves, third party agents, or anyone else. "

darshan1191

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Primary Montreal - Secondary CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-01-2021
Med's Done....
05-02-2021
are you sure? looking at others timeline your case looks miracle
Affirmative. Me and my other friend both have exact same timelines of processing. The Key is the electronic transcript submission. One other parameter could be my master’s University which is in the US. And may be it goes through less scrutiny compared to universities from other parts of the world. I am saying maybe.

Reactions: 100rab81

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Guys, thanks. I have another query. My PG has attested, sealed with stamp and gave the it to us. The university says that the physical docs have to be sent only through the University post office which is India post. I was planning to send the sealed and attested copies as given by the university by DHL. DHL is around 15-20 kms from university.I called my university and they said that it would be returned if the transcripts not sent from university post office.
I have received the same reply from my university and what they are saying is correct IMHO. WES will only accept(or consider those to be sent by the university) the docs if they are being sent by the postal address of the university (this is what I have read somewhere). But, for the time IndiaPost is not working to transmit the international documents.
So, unfortunately, I guess we would have to wait till IndiaPost resumes their international services. :(

Do let me know if you learn anything new in this regard.

KandT

Apr 28, 2020
Hi everyone,

My transcripts got delivered to WES on 4th April as per the consignment tracker but they havent received it as of now.
Hi Upasana, Has there been any progress with your application. Has WES acknowledged receipt of your documents as yet? I am in the same boat, but my documents were sent in May.