+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

garryrandhawa

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Hi can anyone here please let me know that after WES receives secondary verification, what does the status in your account look like?

Mine shows:

in progress
we are processing a new package or document for your application.

When will they give a completion date ? kindly somebody please help. Thanks in advance.

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Hi can anyone here please let me know that after WES receives secondary verification, what does the status in your account look like?

Mine shows:

in progress

When will they give a completion date ? kindly somebody please help. Thanks in advance.
The status should change to "Analyzing and Evaluating documents" within 2 weeks from delivery of email / documents by the university, and then another 2 weeks to give you a completion date (which would be another 1 month). If you are lucky / from a reputed institute, the process might be completed in 2 weeks total to give you estimated completion date.

garryrandhawa

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
The status should change to "Analyzing and Evaluating documents" within 2 weeks from delivery of email / documents by the university, and then another 2 weeks to give you a completion date (which would be another 1 month). If you are lucky / from a reputed institute, the process might be completed in 2 weeks total to give you estimated completion date.
Hi thank you so much for the response.

could you also tell me that if my university is a state government university in my country and has done WES verification for my senior batches also then why am I not able to find it on the WES website in the list of universities?

Mine is a 3 year regular MCA from this university.

will it be considered as masters by WES?

kindly please help and share your experience/view

yeshi2019

Nov 10, 2019
Hi Folks ,

Need some clarification :

Degree Certificate delivered : Dec 27th
New Package is being processed : Jan 3rd
Bachelors Transcripts delivered : Jan 6th
New Package is being processed : Jan 7th
We are analysing and Evaluating your documents : Jan 10th

My doubt is When the message says "we are analysing and evaluating your documents" does it mean they have accepted or believed that they received bachelors transcripts from University ? The reason for my apprehension is because my spouse's college refused to send transcripts to WES due to which we have to mail transcripts from nearest post office since the college don't even have an on campus PO. I am bit nervous that WES might find this out .

jointhecommunity

Jan 15, 2020
For all the people who sent their documents in december/january and are waiting for updates..... Here is my timeline:

Account created: 10/15/2019
Documments received: 11/04/2019
We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s) :11/19/2019
Since then, no updates, no completion date

Called twice... they said - just wait,
contacted by email: they said - just wait, - we have a lot of documents on a pile ;)

mslat92

Dec 3, 2019
Did you notice if this message changed in the last couple of days for you? I'm also seeing this same message now but it was a different longer message before and my timeline is very similar to yours, evaluating documents on 4-Dec, documents accepted on 24-Dec, due date on 23-Jan.
No, it hasn't changed since they updated it back on the 23rd of Dec for me, but I don't check it religiously.

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Hi thank you so much for the response.

could you also tell me that if my university is a state government university in my country and has done WES verification for my senior batches also then why am I not able to find it on the WES website in the list of universities?

Mine is a 3 year regular MCA from this university.

will it be considered as masters by WES?

kindly please help and share your experience/view
The list WES has is only indicative I believe. I am from India, and WES list doesn't show some of the most reputed institutes (although they evaluate the degrees positively from these institutes). So as long as some of your seniors have got their degrees evaluated, it is fine.

On whether you will get Masters or not for the MCA - only some one who has got the same degree evaluated from same institute can help.

garryrandhawa

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
The list WES has is only indicative I believe. I am from India, and WES list doesn't show some of the most reputed institutes (although they evaluate the degrees positively from these institutes). So as long as some of your seniors have got their degrees evaluated, it is fine.

On whether you will get Masters or not for the MCA - only some one who has got the same degree evaluated from same institute can help.
Hi Thanks for sharing your views, I am from India too.

could you also please guide/advise a bit about my score? My score is 468 and WES evaluation is yet to come. What is the scope with such a score if I land in the pool by march 2020.

Also I am a software engineer by profession so should I expect in the following tech draws of ontario this year? Because my profile will be in the pool only by march 2020.

Please advise and help. Thanks in advance.

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Mine shows:

in progress

They will give within 15-20 days from the date of acknowledgement that WES has received confirmation from the university.

Check my timelines, u ll get an idea.

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Hi Thanks for sharing your views, I am from India too.

could you also please guide/advise a bit about my score? My score is 468 and WES evaluation is yet to come. What is the scope with such a score if I land in the pool by march 2020.

Also I am a software engineer by profession so should I expect in the following tech draws of ontario this year? Because my profile will be in the pool only by march 2020.

Please advise and help. Thanks in advance.
Your score is 468 right now? Or will it be 468 once you get your ECA?

I am no master at making any predictions. However you can follow the 'Ray of Hope' threads which can give you some idea. Here the one that's currently active: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ray-of-hope-135th-draw.672337/page-34

And yes, if your NOC falls under OINP priority codes (tech or general) then you stand a fair chance of getting NOI once your profile is live. Although, no one can predict the uncertainties...

garryrandhawa

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Your score is 468 right now? Or will it be 468 once you get your ECA?

I am no master at making any predictions. However you can follow the 'Ray of Hope' threads which can give you some idea. Here the one that's currently active: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ray-of-hope-135th-draw.672337/page-34

And yes, if your NOC falls under OINP priority codes (tech or general) then you stand a fair chance of getting NOI once your profile is live. Although, no one can predict the uncertainties...
Thanks for your inputs.
It will be 468 on receiving the ECA.

Do you have any idea whether a 3 year regular MCA from a state government University be considered as master's by WES or not

garryrandhawa

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
They will give within 15-20 days from the date of acknowledgement that WES has received confirmation from the university.

Check my timelines, u ll get an idea.
Hey thanks for idea.

I saw your timeline.

So means once they receive the verification from the University they'll take 15-20 days after that right?

Also do you have any idea whether a 3 year regular MCA from a state government University will be considered as master's by WES or not?