+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 135th Draw

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
I am not very certain about the "18" indeed, even if you change this number to "12", the result does not change.

I created my profile with CRS 465 (CLB 10,10,8,8) on 4/10/2019, just imagine my frustration back them.
Then I pushed it to CRS 496 (CLB 10,10,10,9) and got the ITA on Jan 8th.

I have been around since ROH 129 helping with the prediction, and my predictions were never off by more than 1 score.
Yh , even last year in the month of may or June not sure , people didn’t even think that the scores would drop below 460,and a draw of 457 happened . U have got ur ITA now , increasing scores is a good thing , but dnt make negative comments , u cnt guess anything , u I’ll see draws in the future with less numbers

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
WES has stopped giving Master equivalencies for some MBA degrees from India and IQAS (which used to give higher equivalencies than WES does) stopped accepting applications for few months due to their backlog which made me think tjat it will affect the scores eventually. Correct me if I am wrong

KK_THE_GREAT

Nov 20, 2019
has anyone learnt french in mumbai india? can you give me suggestion on good classes. if there are any good classes near borivali then it is vest otherwise any area is okay.

zagcollins

Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
WES has stopped giving Master equivalencies for some MBA degrees from India and IQAS (which used to give higher equivalencies than WES does) stopped accepting applications for few months due to their backlog which made me think tjat it will affect the scores eventually. Correct me if I am wrong
your assumption here is that you are competing with Indians applying from India vs. Indians who are sitting in Canada with Canadian degrees and/or have Canadian work ex.

Reactions: sam1994

zee90999

Dec 24, 2019
Would I receive an email if I get a nomination / NOI? Because I don’t login to check my express entry profile on a regular basis.

Reactions: sam1994

Karanveer91

Dec 28, 2019
Hi everyone, is it okay not to include my current job on my EE profile as I already have 3 years work experience from my pervious jobs and also have their experience letter in ircc format.
The issue with my current role is that the experience letter isnt in ircc format.
Thinking of adding it to my personal history post ITA. Is that okay?
Hey can you send me the ircc format thanks

Knuckles

Jul 5, 2017
UK citizen here. I'm at 468 points, with my work experience totaling in 2 years at the beginning of March. However my open work permit expires at the beginning of March too. Did my bachelor's in aerospace engineering, so the Canadian education part is somehow covered. Starting to doubt the last 7-8 years were of any use to get a PR in Canada. Might have to start packing soon.

Not eligible for Nomination, just Federal Skilled Worker and Canadian Experience Class.

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
UK citizen here. I'm at 468 points, with my work experience totaling in 2 years at the beginning of March. However my open work permit expires at the beginning of March too. Did my bachelor's in aerospace engineering, so the Canadian education part is somehow covered. Starting to doubt the last 7-8 years were of any use to get a PR in Canada. Might have to start packing soon.

Not eligible for Nomination, just Federal Skilled Worker and Canadian Experience Class.
If you don't mind, could you please share why did you want to immigrate to Canada? Isn't the UK economy and job prospects equal to Canada?

Reactions: Knuckles and maarib

rjv

Jun 30, 2019
Received a nomination from Ontario. Can someone tell me what needs to be done? I should fill a separate form to proceed on this?

Score - 467, NOC 2173)
Dude even I have received invitations from ontatrio, if you any info on the process do let me know

rjv

Jun 30, 2019
O
I was, kind of, when I was at 459 (a week ago). But yeah, not anymore.
Just wondering how do they pick people. A person with 469 gets a NOI and 468 doesnt.

I updated my score like 10 min ago.
Wanted to do it when Id get a letter from IELTS but oh well.
So when I wrote previous message I was at 459. Sorry, for confusion.
But at least I don't feel bad for wasting a NOI since I didn't get it.
I received at 465

Reactions: WunderCat

rahul7385

May 29, 2019
Dnt fuckin misuse the system if u dnt wana get banned , others are waiting like u , u r not a special candidate . I m am indian , and indians always force IRCC make some changes and create problems for genuine people . We need to report such guys
Consultant in Canada proceed with non accompanying spouse. the reason is genuine, your spouse can decide her future planning based on her interest and might not feel comfortable to settle in Canada at this moment. you can't force anyone