+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Pragya11

Jan 11, 2020
WES ECA report: Bachelors degree (4years), undergraduate certificate (1year). Does this mean 2 or more Certificate?

garryrandhawa

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Hi how much time does it usually take for wes to accept the verification by the institute and give an ECA after acceptance.

kindly share your experience and help. thanks.

garryrandhawa

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Don't know about state government but i did my MCA from MAHE university and it got evaluated as Masters.
okay thanks.. and how much time did they take for accepting the verification by the institute(if they did in your case) and give an ECA henceforth. kindly share your timeline if you remember, thanks

Ramsha Bukhari

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Mine was 15 Jan and still have not received any update. Called them to inquire and they said that they shall escalate the matter but it will take 3-4 more days. So will have to call them again next week.
Hi, for my report estimated completion date was Jan 17th 2020, did not hear anything from WES yet.. no update on website. What number did you call to inquire about the report ? Please help.
Did you guys get any update?

Athira133

Jan 24, 2019
Hi how much time does it usually take for wes to accept the verification by the institute and give an ECA after acceptance.

kindly share your experience and help. thanks.
My verification response from univ has been recorded at WES on 10/1.No update post that..called,tweeted ,mailed..nothing so far..

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Here comes an end to my journey with WES. Got my report today (1 day before due date). Total duration from transcripts reaching WES to report generation is exactly 12 weeks! This includes 1 credential (Masters) being put on hold.

Here is the complete timeline:
22-Sep: Application created
04-Oct: Masters marksheets reached WES (as per courier)
08-Oct: Bachelors marksheets reached WES (as per courier)
11-Oct: Update 1: Status changed to "In Progress: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)."
16-Oct: Update 2: Status changed to "In Progress: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)."
21-Oct: Update 3: Status changed to "In Progress: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)."
08-Nov: Status changed to "we are analyzing and evaluating your documents" - blanket update to all applicants without change in date
14-Nov: Called WES for status update - was informed that the request is being sent to concerned authorities for further action
18-Nov: Update 4: "On hold: We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents." (for masters; bachelors documents accepted)
19-Nov: University responded on e-mail
21-Nov: Update 5: "We are processing a new package or document for your application."
22-Nov: Update 6: "We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s)."
29-Nov: Called WES for status update - was asked to wait for another week
30-Nov: Update 7: "We are reviewing your evaluation; The estimated completion date of your evaluation is 31/12/2019"
27-Dec: Update 8: "Your report is under final review and your evaluation will be sent to your recipient(s)."
30-Dec: Update 9: "Order Complete" (1 day before due date)
To add to this - I had selected 'Standard Post' delivery for CAD 7. I received my hard copy on 18th Jan (19 days after evaluation) - it is exactly same as the PDF I got. So one can save on extra courier charges by opting for standard Canada post.

ParulSeth

Jan 13, 2020
Mine was 15 Jan and still have not received any update. Called them to inquire and they said that they shall escalate the matter but it will take 3-4 more days. So will have to call them again next week.
I got my report just now. all document were received by WES on Nov 18, documents reviewed and accepted on Dec 18th, estimated report completion Jan 17th, PDF uploaded on WES site today Jan 20'2020.

AKE

Aug 4, 2019
I got my report just now. all document were received by WES on Nov 18, documents reviewed and accepted on Dec 18th, estimated report completion Jan 17th, PDF uploaded on WES site today Jan 20'2020.
Thank you for your update. I just checked my WES app and have still not received anything. Will call them again and see what's going on.

mslat92

Dec 3, 2019
What university/degree were you getting evaluated?

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
I got Wes Status change to "we are analyzing and everything your document(s)" evaluation type - document by document evaluation initial application (on Jan 15). When do you think there will be next status update?

eept

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
I got Wes Status change to "we are analyzing and everything your document(s)" evaluation type - document by document evaluation initial application (on Jan 15). When do you think there will be next status update?

Most likely by Jan 27-30. I also have the same timeline as yours for my second degree evaluation. That update would give us the expected completion date (hoping for no secondary verification).

neelsol

Jan 22, 2020
Just wanted to say that this thread has been really useful in information on CES' application process.

However, I have doubts similar to what a lot of applicants have shared here. My application has been "received" by CES since last 2.5 months.

My timeline:
Not Complete 1. Initial Review In Progress
Complete 2. Transcript(s) Received - 13 November, 2019
Not Complete 3. Initial Review Complete
Not Complete 4. Assessment In Progress
Not Complete 5. Assessment Decision Made
Not Complete 6. Decision Dispatched

My application was submitted on 23 October, 2019 and received updated on 13 November, 2019. Sent my transcripts via courier but still see no movement. Any clues guys, what happens next when would be the probable dates!