+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

chadnan93

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Thanks for your inputs.
It will be 468 on receiving the ECA.

Do you have any idea whether a 3 year regular MCA from a state government University be considered as master's by WES or not
Don't know about state government but i did my MCA from MAHE university and it got evaluated as Masters.

kadublu

Dec 7, 2019
Finally got an update a few minutes ago...

The estimated completion date of your evaluation is 1/15/2020

At least they confirmed that all documents are good. Looking forward for any draws in the second half of January
I received my ECA report today. Now looking forward to receiving an ITA :)

Reactions: daksh13

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hey thanks for idea.

I saw your timeline.

So means once they receive the verification from the University they'll take 15-20 days after that right?

Also do you have any idea whether a 3 year regular MCA from a state government University will be considered as master's by WES or not?
Normally, they award it as master’s if your university is NAAC accreditation. Have you tried using WES tool to check?

mimimim

Jan 6, 2020
Hi all,

according to the courier checking, my documents arrived Wes this Monday, 13 jan, but the timeline in my Wes account has not reflected this thus far. Is this normal? Do I need to chase them or do anything to speed up the process?

thank you.

garryrandhawa

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Normally, they award it as master’s if your university is NAAC accreditation. Have you tried using WES tool to check?
hey thanks for the inputs again.

I tried the wes tool but it does not have my university in the list. Though my seniors from a different course have got their evaluations done from wes,
and yes my university has NAAC accredition.

Reactions: daksh13

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi all,

according to the courier checking, my documents arrived Wes this Monday, 13 jan, but the timeline in my Wes account has not reflected this thus far. Is this normal? Do I need to chase them or do anything to speed up the process?

thank you.
I had the same doubt but they usually update the status after 3-5 business days. Please wait.

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
hey thanks for the inputs again.

I tried the wes tool but it does not have my university in the list. Though my seniors from a different course have got their evaluations done from wes,
and yes my university has NAAC accredition.
Then, that’s great! You can be given a master’s degree for your MCA full time course.

ParulSeth

Jan 13, 2020
Thanks for the reply. Spoke to admin guys sometime back and they have confirmed that the response has already been sent (I really appreciate there efficiency). Mine is a new application, not an upgrade. However my instituion is fairly new (just 8 years in existence) and that could be the reason for reverification. Will wait for a week now to see if the status changes back to "analyzing and evaluating documents". Hopefully things will move fast from here....
Hi, for my report estimated completion date was Jan 17th 2020, did not hear anything from WES yet.. no update on website. What number did you call to inquire about the report ? Please help.

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Hi, for my report estimated completion date was Jan 17th 2020, did not hear anything from WES yet.. no update on website. What number did you call to inquire about the report ? Please help.
Wait till Monday. At times there could be a delay of a couple of days. You will find their contact details on the website / contact us section.

Reactions: ParulSeth

AKE

Aug 4, 2019

Mine was 15 Jan and still have not received any update. Called them to inquire and they said that they shall escalate the matter but it will take 3-4 more days. So will have to call them again next week.

Reactions: ParulSeth

sorb

Dec 12, 2019
Wait till Monday. At times there could be a delay of a couple of days. You will find their contact details on the website / contact us section.
hello sir sir help me 3 March 2020 my ielts certificate expire what you think i xan i apply canada work visa or no?

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone

Just applied for WES of my BCA/MCA from Kashi Vidyapith India , does anyone have any idea about the equivalency of MCA from WES?