+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

meow888

Oct 12, 2019
China
Hi All,

My estimated completion date was November 20, 2019. However, I haven't received any email from WES nor does my account show any link to download the soft copy. The status looks like this:

Your report is under final review and your evaluation will be sent to your recipient(s).

Status last updated: 11/20/2019

Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 11/20/2019. It will be sent to you and your recipient(s) the same day.
You have no pending steps.

What should I do? I want to submit my profile ASAP as my birthday is approaching in January.

Jun 6, 2019
my timeline:
courier delivered: 15 Oct
wes status received and evaluating: 18 Oct and 22 Oct
wes documents accepted: 8 Nov (with estimated evaluation completion date: 5 Dec)

Can it vary for country of education?
I am a veterinarian from India, I applied for document by document verification is that ok ..

Eshank

Nov 21, 2019
My WES is still showing "We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s)" ...the status is same from 30th October...i have Bcom & LLB from Mumbai University...status not changing is it a cause of conern or they take time for Indian Institutes?

meow888

Oct 12, 2019
China
I just received my ECA from WES. It is exactly the next morning of their estimated date of completion according to the Eastern Time.

Skitles

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
I just received my ECA from WES. It is exactly the next morning of their estimated date of completion according to the Eastern Time.
Looks like for most recent cases, they either deliver the ECA on the exact estimated date, or 1 day after.
They used to deliver it a few days earlier :(

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
My WES is still showing "We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s)" ...the status is same from 30th October...i have Bcom & LLB from Mumbai University...status not changing is it a cause of conern or they take time for Indian Institutes?
Wait till the end of next week. If it doesn't change, give them a call. As suggested by other members, they usually take around 4 weeks to update status post receipt of documents.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Wait till the end of next week. If it doesn't change, give them a call. As suggested by other members, they usually take around 4 weeks to update status post receipt of documents.
I am facing similar problems although my starts was not change since 11/11 :(

Opa123

Oct 24, 2019
My status changed today and shows estimated completion date is 19 November, which is 2 days ago. This is crazy....

patel3747

May 13, 2015
Hi, I am stuck with my status on hold and wes is saying that the format that the university is replied is not acceptable. Can anybody please share the format that my university need to send for reverfication? thanks in advance

meow888

Oct 12, 2019
China
What’s your score ?
Can you share your timeline?
My WES timeline:
15th August 2019: Submitted application
26th September 2019: Sent documents from China electronically through CHESICC website
28th September 2019: WES acknowledged the documents. Status changed to "In Progress".
3rd October 2019: UPS delivered my documents from Pakistan to WES.
10th October 2019: WES acknowledged the documents. (This is only shown by the status update date but the status remains "In Progress".)
24th October 2019: Documents accepted. Status: "We are reviewing your evaluation report." Estimated completion date: 20th November 2019.
20th November 2019 (Eastern Time): Status: Estimated completion date is 20th November 2019. ECA will be sent to recipients on the same day.
21st November 2019 (Eastern Time): Received an email that ECA is available for download.

Received ECA 1 day AFTER the estimated date.
Result: Master's Degree (Exactly as intended)
Duration between final acknowledgement of documents and ECA: 43 days

My CRS score is 473.

Reactions: crs350onip