Evaluation: 1 November to 15 November
Accepted: 18 November
Guess they accept foreign credentials more quickly than Indian ones

Reactions: yine

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
It takes around 3-4 weeks to accept docs ans give you a due date. Don't worry
Well, as suspected, my process has gone on hold for my PG documents. The bachelors documents from University of Mumbai have got accepted.

The status has changed to following for both degree certificate and marksheets for PG:

Received Documents Awaiting Verification | Details

Reason: WES has requested further verification from the issuing institution and is waiting for their response.

Instructions: Please allow time for your institution to respond. WES will proceed with your evaluation as soon as we hear from your institution.

Now my question is, do they need response with physical copies or a response on e-mail also suffices? Will need to communicate with the admin guys accordingly. Any help is appreciated.

Reactions: yine

Opa123

Oct 24, 2019
Documents Submitted: 21 October
WES status on 17 November: We are analyzing and evaluating your document
So just for evaluating they take one month, and then they take another month for issuing. Guess they are becoming more Indian
Bro, you just have to be patient. For me my docs were submitted on 9th September and now they are just analyzing and evaluating my documents, it's over 2.5 months.

eept

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Yeah, same to me. Cruelly for me, I was given a final completion date on 19th november. And about 2 weeks ago, my status again changed to we are analyzing and evaluating your documents.

What happened here? So now, you don’t have the estimated completion date? So sorry to hear that if that’s the case.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Documents Submitted: 21 October
WES status on 17 November: We are analyzing and evaluating your document
So just for evaluating they take one month, and then they take another month for issuing. Guess they are becoming more Indian
Hey, I am from India :)
My PG Documents were reached on 16th October and they accepted it on 28th October and my bachelor’s reached on 26 and they accepted it on 28th also and I got one more update on 11/11 that we are analyzing and evaluating your documents.
We've to keep patience.

Reactions: eept

eept

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
My due date is 19th Nov. Today received update that report is under final review. Hopefully will receive today.
That’s good! Keep us posted - although it’s still the 18th in Canada. My report is also due on Nov 20. Haven’t received any updates yet. Hoping for a positive evaluation!!

Reactions: crs350onip

Opa123

Oct 24, 2019
What happened here? So now, you don’t have the estimated completion date? So sorry to hear that if that’s the case.
Yeah, i now do not have an estimated completion date. I am just waiting for them to finish analyzing and evaluating and then I will get another completion date.

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hi, when your status change from " Our evaluators are reviewing your documents for accuracy and completeness. We will notify you if we need additional documents to proceed with your report or provide an estimated completion date." TO "evaluation report estimated completion date 5/Dec/2019"

my timeline;

Jan 13: Account created
Oct 4: Application Confirmation, waiting for documents...
Oct 11: Documents sent by university via courier
Oct 15: Documents delivered (notified by courier)
Oct 22: WES - We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Nov 8: WES - All documents were reviewed and accepted. Your evaluation is in progress.
The estimated completion date of your evaluation is 5 Dec 2019.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Well, as suspected, my process has gone on hold for my PG documents. The bachelors documents from University of Mumbai have got accepted.

The status has changed to following for both degree certificate and marksheets for PG:

Received Documents Awaiting Verification | Details

Reason: WES has requested further verification from the issuing institution and is waiting for their response.

Instructions: Please allow time for your institution to respond. WES will proceed with your evaluation as soon as we hear from your institution.

Now my question is, do they need response with physical copies or a response on e-mail also suffices? Will need to communicate with the admin guys accordingly. Any help is appreciated.
As far as I know, WES states the requirements for the institution's response in their communication to the university, just talk to the admin people and they should know what to do. Is your application an upgrade?

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
As far as I know, WES states the requirements for the institution's response in their communication to the university, just talk to the admin people and they should know what to do. Is your application an upgrade?
Thanks for the reply. Spoke to admin guys sometime back and they have confirmed that the response has already been sent (I really appreciate there efficiency). Mine is a new application, not an upgrade. However my instituion is fairly new (just 8 years in existence) and that could be the reason for reverification. Will wait for a week now to see if the status changes back to "analyzing and evaluating documents". Hopefully things will move fast from here....