+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

abrarakazi

Nov 10, 2019
I wrote to WES for putting my application On Hold and I got an email stating my application has been sent for Re Verification back to university of Mumbai from where I completed my Bachelor and masters.

There's no mention of why they sent it back for re verification.

I went to Churchgate Univ from where I mailed my docs to WES and they told me to go to Kalina University.

On contacting(Kalina university) univ over phone call they said I will have to fill a re verification form and pay 4650 something and my package of reverification along with email response will be sent to WES.

I'm clueless why this is happening.

Also I don't have my originals with me as I had come to my native place near Mumbai. Should I visit Mumbai for re verification in Kalina Univ or go get my originals from a far state where I work now? In short do I need my original certificates for this Re Verification process?

Pls help. Give as much info as you can.
Thanks.

callebe

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Guys, I have a question:

I have a credential by wes made in 2015 with an ECA number. Now I have asked for an update but it's taking forever to be completed. I'm at 468 (with the possible update) and I need to make my EE profile asap.

1. Is the ECA number going to change from 2015 to now or can I use the number form 2015 to create the profile since it's going to be updated in the system anyways?

Not sure if I was clear enough but that's it.

canprind

Sep 19, 2019
Hi, posting on behalf of a friend

Anyone who's report was estimated to be completed by 15 Nov and yet to receive it? My friend has got latest update as Under Final Review on 15 Nov. Thanks in advance.

eept

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hi, posting on behalf of a friend

Anyone who's report was estimated to be completed by 15 Nov and yet to receive it? My friend has got latest update as Under Final Review on 15 Nov. Thanks in advance.
It seems like WES is having a higher number of applications at this time. My due date would be this Wednesday.

eept

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Did you also receive an earlier estimated completion date and yet to receive your report?
No. It’s just the previous update I received last October - due date this Nov 20th. In the past, I think people are used to getting their reports earlier than the due date. However, more recently, the reports are being completed on the same day or a day later.

But, hopefully, I’ll get mine earlier!!

canprind

Sep 19, 2019
No. It’s just the previous update I received last October - due date this Nov 20th. In the past, I think people are used to getting their reports earlier than the due date. However, more recently, the reports are being completed on the same day or a day later.

But, hopefully, I’ll get mine earlier!!
Ya strange. My report was due on 14 Nov and received it on 14. On the other hand, my friend had report estimated completion on 15 and yet to receive it. Probably might be due to large no of applications

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Can Anyone shed light on this issue?
My last update was on 11/11/2019: We are Analyzing and evaluating your documents.
No updates since then :(
Anyone facing this kind of problem?

Skitles

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
My last update was on 11/11/2019: We are Analyzing and evaluating your documents.
It takes time (sometimes quite long) for them to review your documents.
The status is quite normal.
Don't worry and try to stay patient :)

hellohello444

Nov 18, 2019
i finally received

1. email from WES “received all your documents for report.....”

2. evaluation report estimated completion date 5/Dec/2019

Hi, when your status change from " Our evaluators are reviewing your documents for accuracy and completeness. We will notify you if we need additional documents to proceed with your report or provide an estimated completion date." TO "evaluation report estimated completion date 5/Dec/2019"

Opa123

Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, same to me. Cruelly for me, I was given a final completion date on 19th november. And about 2 weeks ago, my status again changed to we are analyzing and evaluating your documents.

Reactions: Milan Desai

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
for me ,register with them in june
they lost my doc,i resend to them then they gone through re-evaluation (very well known university)
final completion date is 19 nov(tomorrow) still waiting

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yeah, same to me. Cruelly for me, I was given a final completion date on 19th november. And about 2 weeks ago, my status again changed to we are analyzing and evaluating your documents.
Just hold on mate :) we have nothing to do rather than keep waiting